Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Thanks.

I've adjusted my temp as I took at 5am it's now showing me at 4dpo. I hope I did ov! Xxx

It's now showing as 5dpo. I'm going to stop temping and see what happens in 9 days. Eek, I hope I have ov'd, my bbs are still killing me and I have lower back pain.

I don't think we would have caught it this cycle if I did ov. We dtd 3 days before ov and day of ov, but I'd be glad of a proper af this cycle.

How are you today? Xxx

Dtd the day of Ov is really good!! :)

Your chart definitely looks good and post ov to me!

I'm really good - this is the heaviest AF I have had all year so I'm getting a good clear out! My temp is 36.7 though but that must be because I took 1 BCP on Friday. Second day of soy today, I've found the tesco ones :)

I'm doing 160,160,160,200,200 this time. I really hope it brings O forward and I don't have to go on the pill xxx

Hey! How are you feeling this morning? How are your temps? Xx

I was up early and misplaced my thermometer so didn't temp this morning.

I'm ok getting a fee crampy twinges. Not convinced I've ov'd!

How are you getting on with soy? Xxx

I'm doing OK, I've taken my third dose of soy today and nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

Did you notice anything different? Xx

I feel like I'm overheating at the mo and had a lightheaded spell earlier. It could be that it's a bit warmer, I don't know :shrug:

I've also got the strange prickling sensation in my right bb that I had last cycle. It seems a little too early as I got it about 9 or 10 dpo.

I'm a little worried if I am pregnant I may have another mc. I'm sure it couldn't have implanted yet. I might go back on the aspirin just in case x

Implantation can happen as early as 4dpo.

Are you going to hold out testing until AF is due or test early?
Xx

Yes, I'm going to hold out as long as possible so I'll probably test next Monday or Tuesday. I've probably not even ov'd, lol! X

I hope you have! Your chart looks good so stay positive :) x

I just took my temp 37.2. Def post ov temps even though it's the afternoon. Omg, I'm literally terrified. I never thought I'd feel this way about ovulating. I'm def starting back on aspirin! X

Yay :happydance:

I think it's understandable to be nervous! :hugs: :hugs: xxx

I feel really conflicted.

If I don't get a bfp I'll be seriously peed off and if I I'll be terrified something will happen!

At least I ov'd. Not sure why the cbfm didn't pick it up?!

Fx you ov early this cycle Xxx

Aww I hope you do get a BFP this month and if you do the same thing won't happen again! :hugs: :hugs: this time it will attach itself REALLY strong! :)

I know, it must have been the soy!

I really hope the soy works for me.. I have a feeling it won't though x

PMA I'm sure it'll work for you. I got peak on my first cbfm cycle using soy.

I think it was either the baby aspirin or post mc messed up hormones x

I hope you can temp tomorrow, I can't wait to see what yours is !

I will try and be positive but I'm scared to get my hopes up lol stupid I know x

Argh! Massive temp drop. I hope it increases tomorrow otherwise I haven't ov'd.

You should def keep positive x

You stay positive too, it's textbook implantation dip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"