• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I hope so and it was a huge juicy egg which is now fertilized on it's way to implant! X

Haha juicy! Yeah it is so searching for a nice plant itself :) love your positive attitude! :) xx

Just found out that my SIL is just over 12 weeks pregnant. I have such mixed emotion as I would have been due 2 weeks and 1 day after her. At least I get to be an aunty! X

:hugs: hope you're ok! I don't know how I'd feel either xx

Thanks, I am really pleased for her. She doesn't know about the mc and I thought she'd start trying as soon as they were married so there was still a good chance they'd have beaten us. Little did I realize she was already pregnant!

I think she must have got pregnant first or second month of trying. I was trying to explain to my OH she only got married 3 weeks ago and you wouldn't want to show.so you wouldn't start trying until you'd be no more than 12 weeks.

I didn't even realize she wasn't drinking. I should have realized before the wedding when I comment how tiny the dress was and her mum said she'd had the dress let out as she'd put on weight :dohh:

Wow she's so lucky! Congrats to her though :)

I notice these things too much and suspect that everyone is pregnant lol it drives me mad!
You definitely wouldnt try any earlier than 3 months before! :) I wouldn't have anyway, I came off BCP a month before my wedding x

I know, when you've been trying this long I get serious bump envy! X

Me too, I was shopping on Saturday and said to DH "I've seen 8 bumps today" he didn't notice 1 of them! Lol I'm a psycho bump stalker x

Yay :happydance:

No sign lol ! I'll start BCP if there's still no sign by CD30

My opk:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/4ad71847.jpg

Do you think your dr will refer you to a fs? I think s/he should at least get you tested for everything. Did you have your hormone levels tested? X

They will refer me in November I think.
They have tested me for pcos, and checked my progesterone, FSH, LH, oestrogen and a few others I don't remember. I won't get the results until november though. X

Good. It's frustrating when there is clearly something more going on and they drag their heels.

Tell me about it!

I have stretchy but chunky sticky cm so I am hoping it's on the transition :)
BORED of waiting lol x

I had that this cycle and it turned to ewcm a few days later. Hopefully this is it x

Ok, still not convinced I've ov'd because of last time. Also think if I did ov it was too late for a viable pregnancy. I just want to get back into it and try 100mg clomid.

I've got my fs appointment next Friday and if I did ov I should know what's going on by then. I hope he prescribes me with something to help sustain a pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->