Looking for a buddy close in dates

I hope you had a great date with your hubby :) Im not sure the time difference either but I think it's atleast a hour difference, with you being ahead of me. idk though! My weekend has been pretty good, my mom and sister came over and helped me finish cleaning.. shampooed the carpets and cleaned the floors... now there isn't anything to do but wait :coffee: Come on FRIDAY! :)

Ooooooo so exciting!!! What time are you being induced on Friday then? Can't believe how quickly it's coming round actually haha! :happydance::happydance:

And we had a good night out thanks, had friends over yesterday for a BBQ too so it was a nice wknd. I walked loads though so my hips are really achey now, and I haven't been able to sleep properly! Boooo! But it's not like I have anything to get up for at the mo so i've been having some nice lie ins lol :) Hope you have a great week this week and now everything is organised for you, you can try and enjoy it :) xxx

HAPPY FULL TERM DAY!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I am being induced at 5am on friday morning. YIKES! lol.

I am glad you had a lovely weekend, I can imagine you being achy after loads of walking. I can barely walk to the bathroom these days :rofl:

Have a great day!!!!! :hugs:

oh wow!! 5am!! haha well at least it'll be worth getting up for that hour!! Oh i'm so excited for you! lol! Can't wait for your update and some pictures!!! :D eeeekkkk!

And thank you! Can't believe I'm 37 weeks now!! full term! ahhhh! lol Exciting! A watermelon! lol Had another cleaning spree today, think I have a headache from the fumes though! ooops! xxxx

It IS exciting once you hit that last fruit, isn't it? :) Now baby boy can come any time :) :)

I am hoping I will be home by Saturday and I will post some pics as soon as I can!

soooo exciting hehe! then you'll be hanging around waiting for me to tell my story haha! have a great day xxx

I have a feeling you won't make me wait long to see your LO. I bet you go early!!! That's my prediction.
Have a fab day! :hugs:

Oh I sure hope you are right, I am starting to get insomnia!! :( can't fall asleep til 1-2am and then i'll wake up at 4-5am and not be able to get back to sleep dammit! baby's not even here yet, I shouldn't be seeing this hour of the day yet! haha
OOOOOOoooooo not long now!!!! Are you getting excited, nervous? :D xxx

Im sorry you are suffering from insomnia :( That is NO good! Do you have a lot on your mind? Maybe you are getting so anxious for the baby that you can't sleep well. Good thing you aren't having to get up for work! I hope it passes soon :hugs:

I am getting excited! I can't believe TOMORROW is the big day! I hope all goes smoothly. Send me some positive vibes all day tomorrow :)

:hugs:

Oh I will be!!! I'll be thinking of you all day!! :D Gonna be an early start for you, bet you won't be able to sleep tonight haha! :D

I don't think I have a lot on my mind, i'm just waiting around really, I suppose it could be where i'm worrying about being overdue, but I don't think about it at night or anything, think it's just my body preparing me to wake every few hours haha! But yeah I am soooo thankful I have nothing to get up for, so I can at least try and lay in for a bit longer lol!

I bought some evening primrose oil yesterday as I have read a few people discussing it's properties and it's supposed to help soften your cervix and prepare it for birth, so I've started to take that too, I have also heard it works well if you insert it overnight and let it work away on your cervix that way too (sounds gross actually, putting something up there! lol) So I may or may not decide to do that later on, see how desperate I feel haha!

Have a great day and just think you'll be a proper family of four tomorrow!!! ahhhh i'm so excited for you!!! :D

p.s: I'm sure we will maybe post again before tomorrow but just in-case you are busy for the rest of the day then I will wish you all the luck for the best labour for tomorrow! Hope being induced doesn't make it too painful for you, hopefully it will be quick for you!! :D This is the moment you've been building up to and waiting for! :D so enjoy it if you can lol! All the best and I can't wait for your update!!!! :D xxxxxxx

I bet that it is your body preparing you for your midnight feedings :) I hope it passes soon for you. It's not as much fun waking up for no reason at all!

I have heard of the oil stuff but wasn't sure what it was used for. I hope it helps!!!! I use to put preseed up there when trying to conceive, so I don't find it weird :) We do whatever we can for our little ones. :)

Your post made me tear up! I've been so emotional lately!!! Thanks for your sweet words! I can't believe after all this time, we are all finally having our babies! We've been together since the beginning!!!! :hugs:

I bet that it is your body preparing you for your midnight feedings :) I hope it passes soon for you. It's not as much fun waking up for no reason at all!

I have heard of the oil stuff but wasn't sure what it was used for. I hope it helps!!!! I use to put preseed up there when trying to conceive, so I don't find it weird :) We do whatever we can for our little ones. :)

Your post made me tear up! I've been so emotional lately!!! Thanks for your sweet words! I can't believe after all this time, we are all finally having our babies! We've been together since the beginning!!!! :hugs:

I know!! I'm so glad that we have managed to keep in touch throughout the whole thing, and it would be great to keep in touch afterwards every now and then too with photos of our little ones growing up! :D So special!:hugs:

Yeah we used conceive plus which is like pre-seed on the month that we conceived actually so I shouldn't be too grossed out by a tablet really! lol

I know though right? The things we do for these little ones! haha I was saying to mike the other day at how spoilt this little one is already, us buying all this stuff for them :) totally worth every penny though! I just can't wait to use it all, especially our pushchair!! :D xxxx

So I've just had a google search to see what the time is where you are, and apparently I am 6 hours ahead of you, so it's 11.28am here, so it'll be 5.28am where you are and I got all excited thinking your getting induced now!!! eeeeeeee!!!! :D

Hi Fay!!! Sorry I haven't updated, I got home yesterday and was too tired to update. Everything went FABULOUS! Miss Kinsley Rose was born at 1:59pm weighing 7lbs 1 oz and 20inches long. She is just perfect!!!! Here are a few pictures for you :)

Attachments

• famkinsley.jpg
    famkinsley.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Kinsley.jpg
    Kinsley.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Kinsley1.jpg
    Kinsley1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
I'll get back on later with the birth story. I hope you are doing great!!!!! :hugs:

OH MY GOD!!!! :happydance: I'm so excited that you have updated! :D And WOW!! Kinsley is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I am soooooo pleased for you!!!

I'm so glad everything went well for you :) And what a gorgeous picture of you and your family!! So special! I'm so excited for my turn now hehe!! And her weight is perfect too! No way the big baby that they thought!! :D Awwww I'm so pleased for you! well done! And congratulations to you!!! :D Can't wait for your birth story! But please don't rush, I understand how hectic and busy you will be so whenever you can will be great :)
Sending lots of hugs!!! xxxxx :hugs:

Hi Fay! Happy 38 weeks (a day late) :happydance: How are you feeling? Anything changing with your body that you notice yet? I'm so anxious for you :flower: Are you on fb? I was thinking how much more convienent that would be for me to keep in touch with you. I will give you a link to my fb if you are on it and if not I will send you my email address, just let me know :)
Kinsley is such an amazing baby, she only cries when she needs something.. she sleeps ALL the time, I wish she were up more, actually :( That time will come soon enough I suppose :) So I was induced at 5 am, actually by the time I got all checked in and such it was more like 5:45 befoe they got everything going, the doctor got there at 7:45 and broke my water. By that time my contractions were strong but I was dilating slowly.. faster than I did with Avery but not as fast as I had hoped :) At 1:00 they came in and checked me and I was almost at a 4cm. Then they lost her heartbeat she was jumping all over the place (this was roughly 45mins later) I was concerned, they didn't seem to be.. so the nurse checked my cervix again and said "call the doctor, she's ready"!!!! I went from a 4cm to a 10cm in less than an hour! I instantly started crying... I was excited, nervous, anxious... everything hit me all at once. They sent for my husband, he was in the hall... then the doctor got there about 7mins later or so and I pushed one time and she was out! It was amazing!!! I always said I had child bearing hips and I guess I was right LOL. Both Avery and Kinsley took one push! Anyway, I am healing great and glad to have her here. SHe is a joy! I can't wait to hear your story soon!!!!! :hugs:

Here's our going home photo, it's blurry.. my phone takes crappy pics. But we are in love!!!

Attachments

• KinsleyHome2.jpg
    KinsleyHome2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3
Here's a couple more.. hehe. I hope you don't mind :)

Attachments

• prplebow.jpg
    prplebow.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3
  • purplebow.jpg
    purplebow.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi Fay! Happy 38 weeks (a day late) :happydance: How are you feeling? Anything changing with your body that you notice yet? I'm so anxious for you :flower: Are you on fb? I was thinking how much more convienent that would be for me to keep in touch with you. I will give you a link to my fb if you are on it and if not I will send you my email address, just let me know :)
Kinsley is such an amazing baby, she only cries when she needs something.. she sleeps ALL the time, I wish she were up more, actually :( That time will come soon enough I suppose :) So I was induced at 5 am, actually by the time I got all checked in and such it was more like 5:45 befoe they got everything going, the doctor got there at 7:45 and broke my water. By that time my contractions were strong but I was dilating slowly.. faster than I did with Avery but not as fast as I had hoped :) At 1:00 they came in and checked me and I was almost at a 4cm. Then they lost her heartbeat she was jumping all over the place (this was roughly 45mins later) I was concerned, they didn't seem to be.. so the nurse checked my cervix again and said "call the doctor, she's ready"!!!! I went from a 4cm to a 10cm in less than an hour! I instantly started crying... I was excited, nervous, anxious... everything hit me all at once. They sent for my husband, he was in the hall... then the doctor got there about 7mins later or so and I pushed one time and she was out! It was amazing!!! I always said I had child bearing hips and I guess I was right LOL. Both Avery and Kinsley took one push! Anyway, I am healing great and glad to have her here. SHe is a joy! I can't wait to hear your story soon!!!!! :hugs:

OH MY GOD!!! Look how gorgeous she is!!!! I am soooooo pleased for you!

Thanks for telling me about your story! Sounds amazing! So glad it went well for you :) and WOW 4-10cm in less than an hour! I hope i'm like that! lol And one push too!! What a dream! I'm hoping i'll be the same or similar cause I have always thought I have child bearing hips too! lol Fantastic news, glad you are healing well too :)

I'm good though thanks, nothing much has changed with me though :( But I have been getting slightly more dull aches in my lower back and under my bump so fingers crossed it's a sign of things to come, I don't know if baby's moved down much either, I feel slightly more pressure against my cervix but it's hard to tell really as I thought I might have been engaged at my last appointment but wasn't, I have an appointment on thursday though so fingers crossed he's made his way down a little bit at least :) Gonna try and help things along by "trying" (lol) to have more sex as well to soften the cervix and maybe get something started....fingers crossed!

Oh and yes I have facebook, i'm under Fay Arnold, hopefully i'll just pop up in the search bar, my email address is [email protected], just in case you needed that to search for me or something, but yes that would be handy to keep in touch and update pictures etc :) Glad to hear that you are doing well :) xxx

Oh just seen the other two pics you've just uploaded!!! She is sooooooo pretty! Seriously such a cute baby! And of course I don't mind!! I love seeing pics!! hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->