Looking for a buddy close in dates

B

bfpsoon

As the title suggests, I'm still a newbie on these boards, and feel like a duck out of water. I'd really like to buddy up with someone close in dates to me, to share the highs and the lows with. As you probably know yourself being still relatively early in pregnancy you can't discuss it with family/friends yet. So I find I have no one to chat with...

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but hey ho! figured I'd put the word out, really would like to make some genuine friends with ladies in the same boat as me

so if you are around 4-5 weeks and due in May 2012, i'd really love to hear from you.

These boards can feel a bit intimidating if you're new and don't know anybody.

Look forward to finding some new friends :flower:

Horay! my 1st Buddy :D welcome Lylasmummy :flower:

Can we just chat here do I have to start a Journal to be able to have conversations on.

( sorry if that's a stupid question, still trying to find my way around here)

Here is fine hun, journals are pretty cool too tho, so its up to you, I want to start a journal but I dont really have enough to say :haha:

How you feeling so far? :flower:

Well if you want to start a Journal, then I can stalk you on your's lol
Don't worry I will fill pages with my ramblings so be warned hehe!

I'm Ok I guess, have the MS from hell, generally exhausted and tired
and petrified of losing the bubs. I just need to get through to next Tri and I'l be happy.

How's about you, How you feeling ?

Im due the 1st of may so im happy to be anyones buddy. This is my first bubba too and im sheer terrified of losing my apple seed. Cant wait till im like a orange or something cus a apple seed seems so so tiny lol xxx

Hi!! I'm Rach and I'm 5+1 today, due date May 2nd 2012 :) First bubba but second pregancy, am terrified out of my wits at the moment, really will need some support getting through the first trimester!

Would love to buddy up with you lovely ladies :)

Hey
Can I join in too???

I got my :bfp: this morning and worked dates out that i'm due 09/05 roughly!!!

This will be baby number 3 but pregnancy number 5 and my first grandchild is due in feb!!!!

Congrats to all who have just got their :bfp: too

x x x

Hi everyone, I would like to join as well and get some genuine friendships going on, I feel like I comment on other threads trying to get some buddies and then it kind of leads to no-where lol.
I am due may 9th too, so we are all relatively close in dates : ) would love to share experiences and have a natter about things : ) so far all I have had is sore boobs, but yesterday I did have an overwhelming feeling of nausea in the morning, I'm hoping that was down to hunger though as I didn't think I would get m/s this early!! today i've been fine though so fx! lol I'm soooooo excited to tell my family though, we live away from them all and we'll be visiting in about 5 weeks, so should be a good time to tell them then, can't wait, they are all gonna be so excited! :D x

Hi, can I join too?

This is my third pregnancy, I have a two year old daughter and had a miscarriage in July, I got this bfp without a period in between so I'm very cautiously excited.

I'm suffering from a bit of ms, very tired and very sore boobs! I'm so bloated I've just ordered a load of stretchy trousers so I can breathe again!

Xx

Im almost out of the 1st tri (just a few days left here) but Ill still be your friend!! :flower: This is baby #2 so I know a few things about being pregnant! ;) Im due March 4 or 6th, not really sure as Ive been given both. :dohh:

Im almost out of the 1st tri (just a few days left here) but Ill still be your friend!! :flower: This is baby #2 so I know a few things about being pregnant! ;) Im due March 4 or 6th, not really sure as Ive been given both. :dohh:

Go with the 5th :) in between the 2. Nice to have the experience with us :)

I'd love to join too pleeeease :flower:

Had :bfp: on Sunday and unsure of dates yet, but going on latest date I think I'm due around 14th May. Will know for definate in about 2-3 weeks after scan in EPAU :happydance:

We're hoping and praying that our little squishy sticks with us this time :)

The only symptoms I've got is a dull ache in my lower back and hips - making me walk like a geriatric :dohh:
My boobs are like a roadmap of veins and my sense of smell is heightened, and some smells that didn't bother me before are now making me gag.

Other than that we're on :cloud9:

I told my best friend, and we told my mum and nan last night and OH is planning on telling his parents today.
Everyone is excited for us and hoping its all fine, FXd.
Will be telling my daughter at 10 weeks so she can come to the 12week scan, then go public afterwards.
I'm desperate to announce it officially to the world :blush:

Oooh and I've been window shopping for everything already, I'm driving my OH nuts :haha:

:hugs:

Ohhh wow!! This is Fantastic :D :happydance:

And there was me thinking no one would respond lol :dohh:

Ok Ladies I'm going to add you all as friends and add you to my Bump buddy list, we can all share this amazing journey together, as we are still relatively early in our pregnancies and have a long way to go. But come Spring we're all going to have our bundles of Joy in our arms.

So how are you all doing ? has it sunk in yet? I'm still amazed.

Any symptoms yet ? I have the morning sickness from Hell, and there's just not enough hours in the day for me to sleep. I keep finding myself patting my tummy already, Even though it's just a mixture of Bloat and pre pregnancy fatness lol.

Oooh and I've been window shopping for everything already, I'm driving my OH nuts :haha:

Lol I'm the same, already made a few purchases already ( naughty me) but they were in a rather good sale so it would of be a waste not to. I think I'll save the main purchases until after the 20 week scan.

Are you planning on finding out babies Gender at 20 wk scan ?

Me and My DH have decided to keep it a surprise, so Gender neutral and a massive shopping splurge once he/she is safely in this world :cloud9:

Please can I join in too? The Dr has dated me to be due on May 1st. Im waiting for an early scan appointment as Im high risk of m/c due to being on meds for super high prolactin levels. Im trying to keep positive, we havnt got this far along without a big bleed so I pray this bean is sticky!

Hi there!!! I'm looking for some buddies. I am due April 27th with my 2nd! I don't get to see my doc until 12weeks which really saddens me :( I don't remember waiting this long for my 1st. I purchased a doppler a couple days ago that's suppose to hear the heart beat at 8-10wks, I sure hope it does!!!! :)

Can I join too? I'm 5+4 due very end of April/early May not sure of exact date yet!

I'm fairly new on here to and would be great to share the experience with others :) As you say bfpsoon we have a long way to go!

Def not sunk in properly for me yet, feeling a mixture of amazement, excitement and being very scared about the whole thing!

Not decided about finding out the gender yet, how about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"