Looking for a buddy close in dates

It sounds like you have it all sorted out :)

Yes, tmrw morning is my appt :) I'm really excited!!!! I will report back afterwards, ofcourse :)

I'm a WATERMELON!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I hope you had a great last day of work! I will report back after my appt! :hugs:

ooooo exciting!! Happy 37 weeks and you are now classed as full term!!! yay! baby could be here anytime now!! eeeeek! Sooooo exciting!!

And YES!!! I have now finished work!! woop woop!! yay!! haha It was a nice relaxed day actually what with being good friday, not many babies were in and we had a good day :) I got some money to spend in mothercare and some baby clothes and a big card so that was nice of them :)

I am SOOOOO happy now though that I have finished! I can now be a lady of luxury as best I can lol, until baby decides otherwise! lol

Oooo good luck with your appointment! Can't wait to hear from you about what they say :D xxxx

Awww Im so glad that they treated you well on your last day, you deserve it :flower:

My appt went well... it was quick! haha! I was only dilated about a hald cm more, so 1.5 cm. Im being induced on the 20th!!!!! 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh I can't wait!!!

OH MY GOD!!! 2 weeks!!! ahhhhh that's so exciting!!! I can't believe you get to be induced!! Awwwwww so exciting! so will your last day be the 19th at work, or are you gonna take a day off before as well? i'm so excited for you!! :D hehe!
And half a cm is better than none, showing progress, and as your not in actual labour yet that's great! :D Did they say whether her head was engaged or anything? xxx

Thank you! I will be working until the 19th :/ But that's so close!!!! He didn't say anything else... I could tell he was kind of in a hurry, I always feel that way on my friday appts. I meant to ask if I was thinning out or anything but I felt rushed and didn't ask.
When is your next appt again? tues???
I know you are going to enjoy your time off!!!!! You're so lucky ;)

I know I feel really lucky to have finished work already! just couldn't handle much more of that place! lol My app is next thurs, so another 5 days yet, another 5 days of bouncing on the ball trying to get baby's head to engage lol! As they can't tell me any info about what my body is doing internally, knowing that the head is moving down will make me feel good about the progress lol and if all is well will give me hope that baby won't be late either! lol

I have been up since 7am this morning! lol I had a text from mothercare to tell me that my order that i had placed will be delivered between 7-1pm and I just haven't been able to fall back to sleep! grrrr! So this is what this time in the morning looks like at a wknd then! haha better get used to this! lol It has just been delivered though so at least I don't have to wait in til 1pm for it :)

Hope you have a good day xxx

Happy 36 weeks!!!! :happydance:

I hope you had a great weekend!! What did you order from Mothercare? I'm sorry if you already told me :haha: pregancy brain :winkwink:

Oh I lost my mucus plug (for sure!) on Saturday, I hope that means she is trying to make her way out on her own. Do you know much about those? I never lost mine with Avery but I have been reading that it still could mean a couple of weeks before baby comes. I just have a strong feeling that she will come on her own, early. But I also thought she was a he :haha: Nobody that I know ever lost one so Im not sure what to expect.

Thank you! We got a car seat base, so we can keep that in the car all strapped in and then the car seat just clicks into it instead of spending ages each time strapping the seat belt round the actually car seat, very handy indeed! Especially here in Ireland where it rains a lot! lol We cleaned the car this wknd and got it all sorted with the baby on board sign and everything! hehe exciting! Our car has grown up and looks all family oriented now haha!

And wow!!! you lost your plug? that is exciting!! I don't know too much about them either, but from what I gathered I thought that when you lost your plug, then labour was soon approaching?? My friend lost hers and then her waters were leaking a bit a few days later and then she got told to go to the hospital where her waters broke properly and then she had her little girl the next day! lol But that may of been a one off and she was early at 36 + 2. So I would be prepared just incase! lol But that's so exciting!! I can see it now though, Ali was early, you'll go early, and i'll be waiting til 42 weeks! haha! Oh I hope not! Once I hit 37 weeks I will be so ready to meet baby! I feel like my bump has dropped too so I am hoping that's a good sign that baby's head is engaged! I can't wait to see signs of things happening like my mucas plug etc, I guess where she examined you that helped things along a bit. I wonder if they would examine me if I asked them too over here? lol My app is on thurs so I can't wait for that! :D I'll upload a pic of my bump today see if you think it's dropped?

Had a nice easter wknd though thanks, hope you have too? xxx

Attachments

• 36 weeks pregnant belly.jpg
    36 weeks pregnant belly.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Ohhh yes, I have one of those, they are SO handy!!!! You will love it!

My goodness, you have such a neat little bump. It doesn't seem to be growing much you lucky thing! I feel huge!!!!! It does look like you have dropped! Do you feel like you have?

I keep feeling like maybe she will be on her way shortly, my back is starting to ache but no contractions or anything... So Im sure I am wrong.

I bet that you will go early too, I just have a feeling :) What are you feeling? I wonder if she would do an internal exam for you if you asked, just to see where you are at. I can't imagine why she would say no?

I hope you enjoyed your 1st day at home today :hugs:

I know what you mean, I feel like my bump has dropped but over the last few weeks it hasn't actually grown outwards much, so it'll be interesting to see what I am measuring on thursday to see if I have actually grown much lol.

It defo sounds like the start of something for you :) It would be nice for you to experience labour naturally, they do say that it starts with dull period like pains so it could be your uterus preparing, every now and then I get dull aches too, but they never amount to anything or are strong enough for me to think that anything major is happening either, it may just be where the baby's are moving downwards and stretching against our muscles etc?

When I think about the labour I never imagine it to be over 40 weeks, but I don't know if that's just wishful thinking or intuition lol! When i'm term i'll be trying to help baby and encourage the onset of labour by bouncing on my ball, going for walks etc, just to see if I can encourage anything lol. I won't be worrying too much about it though until I am nearing my due date then i'll be like 'come on baby! we have your grandmother coming soon!!' lol

It was actually a bank holiday yesterday so everyone had yesterday off anyway but today will be my first day of freedom haha! I have a few things to be getting on with so I think this week will be fine, next week I may have to find a hobby to do to keep me busy haha!! I wonder when boredom will set in just waiting around for little one? lol

Hope you have a good day and that your back pain isn't too much for you whilst you are still working xxxx

I was up in the middle of the night with uncomfortable-ness. Kind of a cramping feeling.. I kept thinking that maybe it was something. But alas, nothing. I am still very achey today, I hope something is happening, I hate not knowing. I am a very impatient person and I know I am only 10 days from my induction date but it will be a looooong 10 days if I feel like this the whole time :( Sorry for being a downer, I'm just so uncomforable!!!!
I hope you have a great day!

No you're not being a downer! I totally get it! I would feel the same! I hate not knowing too, recently my boobs have been really sore and I have been feeling nauseous every now and then too so it just makes me wonder if they are all signs? lol I just want to know! I am so impatient too! Hang in there though, it must be worse with working as you can't really relax! Maybe a hot water bottle will help with the aches? xxx

I think that's a lot of it, I just want to be able to relax and can't. I rest my body at naptime and that feels wonderful but it's so hard to get going after that. I'm back to feeling like it will never happen :haha: I know that seems ridiculous, and I am so close, yet I feel so far away from birth.

I am sorry you are not feeling so hot either. That nausea and boob aches are NO fun!!!!!

I wonder how baby Callum is getting on? I can't wait for an update.

Have a great day!!

I know I keep wanting to come on here and see a picture of his gorgeous little face! :)

I know what you mean about feeling like it may never happen, mike said to me last night, 'you don't think you'll go early do you?' and I said 'why do you ask that? i'm not sure, when I think about it I don't think of it being past 40 weeks or that my mum and sister will be here and i'm still pregnant' he just said 'I don't know the more I think of it the more I think you'll go over' I was like 'nooo why do u think that?' lol He just said because a friend of ours looked really big and like she was about to pop and I still look small and neat, but I said to him that doesn't necessarily mean anything, I still have a couple of weeks yet.... so that got me thinking, maybe he's right lol! I don't know lol. It's just hard not knowing isn't it as your mind plays tricks on you! At least you have your induction to look forward to though, in a way, you know you'll meet your little one regardless by a certain date :)

Got my appointment tomorrow so looking forward to that :) Hope you have a good day and can catch plenty of rest when you can xxx

Yes, I shouldn't complain. I am feeling better about it today, I think I was just having one of those days yesterday...and the day before :haha:
Oh Mike, he should know better than to say that to a pregnant woman!!!!
I can't wait to hear about your appt :hugs: Have a great day today!!!!

I made chocolate cake today so today has been a good day haha!! I'll update you tomorrow on my appointment :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->