Looking for a buddy close in dates

wow 8 days!! i'm so jealous! lol But sooo exciting!!

Appointment was ok, everything fine and normal, although baby's head is still not engaged! dammit! I was really hoping it would be :( I feel like i'm gonna be overdue now :( Slightly disheartened :( She said they won't even do a sweep until I have reached my due date either, so it pretty much looks like they won't be able to do anything until I am past my due date. She said for me to book my next appointment for 2 weeks time and then she said you can also book your next appointment after that for a following 2 weeks time, which will bring me just past my due date, so I guess she doesn't think i'll be going before that :( Oh I do hope baby comes before my due date! Just gonna have to get doing everything I can from next week to encourage baby to get moving, don't want him being a lazy one! lol

Hope you have had a good day xxx

Awwww :( Darn, he's a stubborn one, huh? He still has time to get down there though, I'm sure he will :hugs: On the bright side, at least everything is fine :) That's the important part. I hope you have a great day!!!

Yeah defo, think i'll be more disheartened if he's still not engaged at my next appointment! Fingers crossed!! lol And oh my! you'll have your baby when I go for my next appointment!! ahhhhh crazy!! lol xxx

I know!!! I feel bad complaining about time moving so slowly, I need to be grateful that I have a set date. Does time seem to be flying for you or has it slowed down?

Aww no don't worry about it, i'm excited for you! I'm just being impatient! lol Sorry if I made you feel bad x

Time does seem to be going by at a good speed but once I hit 37 weeks I think i'll be fine, just want to get to the point where baby is ready to come out lol!

I think it's just my impatience, I don't want to sound ungrateful as the baby is healthy and that's all that matters, I do have 4 weeks still so that's loads of time for things to start progressing, I think it's where it's just so close now yet still so far away!

Also a friend may be getting induced before her due date as well I found out today, so that prob doesn't help, i'm just getting jealous haha! I'm sure everything will be fine for me anyway! lol May not even be late! Just thinking that it'll be just my luck, there's gotta be one out of a group of friends that goes late ey?! haha, just having a hormonal one today, i'll be fine tomorrow I expect xxx

I know what you mean, I am the worlds most impatient person. Atleast, I feel like I am. And the closer it gets the more anxious I get. I need to remember how blessed I am and not complain. Although, that probably won't happen :haha:
9 months is just so darn long to wait for something you want soooo badly. We are almost there lady!!!! :flower:

Oh don't worry moan away! I know I will be! haha I think it's within our rights to moan! haha We are blessed and very lucky, I think that's why it's so easy to want more and get impatient lol! Well I know for certain that in approx 5 weeks we will all be holding our lovely bundles of joy!! and it will have all been worth it! lol Hope you have a great day xxx

Oh and happy 38 weeks!!! Only one more week for you to go!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh excited much???!!! I am for you!! haha xxxx

Thanks for understanding :flower:
Yes, we will all be holding our precious bundle of joys in no time at all!!!!!! I have an appt today in a little over an hour, I will update when I get back. I hope I've had more progress :)

I just had this all typed out and it deleted itself :( Sooo here it goes again...
My appt went fine, I was only at a 2cm. I was hoping to be more but oh well... On the bright side, I am starting my maternity leave today when all the kids leave. I am so ready! I have caught a cold and doc ordered me to rest. Darn kids always spreading colds through daycares :( Anyway, there's my update. I hope you are having a great day! :hugs:

I just had this all typed out and it deleted itself :( Sooo here it goes again...
My appt went fine, I was only at a 2cm. I was hoping to be more but oh well... On the bright side, I am starting my maternity leave today when all the kids leave. I am so ready! I have caught a cold and doc ordered me to rest. Darn kids always spreading colds through daycares :( Anyway, there's my update. I hope you are having a great day! :hugs:

:happydance: Awww that's awesome that you get to start your maternity leave now!! yay!! give you some rest before baby gets here, you don't want a cold when your little one gets here or when your in labour even! I'm pleased to hear that you can have next week to relax and prepare and just get things ready if need be :)

2cm is still great though, i'd love to know what mine is, although I reckon i'm prob zero! haha kind of got in my head that nothing is gonna happen for me just yet...which I need to try and get out! cause positive thinking may just encourage my body to do as I think! lol Power of the mind and all that! lol xxx

Hi ladies!
Hope you're both ok, not long for you to go!

Sorry it's taken a while to come back and update you. Callum had his op last Tuesday which was a really hard day especially as he was in theatre for a few hours. Was more complicated than they expected and the surgeon said he'd never seen anything like it before! Basically some parts that connect the stomach and bowel hadn't formed but they were able to connect them in a similar way to a stomach staple for obese people so he should still be able to eat and drink normally which we were worried about. His recovery has been amazing and he's up to full feeds of my milk already which is much quicker than the drs were expecting. He's being tube fed but I started trying breast feeding today. Will take a while to get established as he's so young still but he knows what to do which is brilliant :)

He'll likely still be in hospital for a few more weeks while feeding gets going but he's already been moved to a less dependent nursery as he's also now breathing on his own. So happy with his progress and now just want to get him home :)

Will keep updating you as and when I can xx

Hi ladies!
Hope you're both ok, not long for you to go!

Sorry it's taken a while to come back and update you. Callum had his op last Tuesday which was a really hard day especially as he was in theatre for a few hours. Was more complicated than they expected and the surgeon said he'd never seen anything like it before! Basically some parts that connect the stomach and bowel hadn't formed but they were able to connect them in a similar way to a stomach staple for obese people so he should still be able to eat and drink normally which we were worried about. His recovery has been amazing and he's up to full feeds of my milk already which is much quicker than the drs were expecting. He's being tube fed but I started trying breast feeding today. Will take a while to get established as he's so young still but he knows what to do which is brilliant :)

He'll likely still be in hospital for a few more weeks while feeding gets going but he's already been moved to a less dependent nursery as he's also now breathing on his own. So happy with his progress and now just want to get him home :)

Will keep updating you as and when I can xx

Awwww thank you so much for updating us!! It's sooo lovely to hear from you and to hear that Callum is doing so well!! Clever boy!! :D :happydance:

I bet last Tuesday was difficult for you all, but i'm so pleased to hear all went well and he is soldiering on through it all! bless him! Such great news to hear he is breathing on his own now too and he's feeding well! What a relief for you, has he been putting on weight as well?

I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you and you get to take him home! That will be amazing :D Lots of hugs, can't wait for a piccy too hehe! xxxx :happydance:

Thanks sooo much for the update Ali! We have been wondering how you all were doing. It sounds like he is doing so good!!!!!! I can't wait to see his sweet face! Keep updating us when you can! Massive hugs!!!!

:happydance: Awww that's awesome that you get to start your maternity leave now!! yay!! give you some rest before baby gets here, you don't want a cold when your little one gets here or when your in labour even! I'm pleased to hear that you can have next week to relax and prepare and just get things ready if need be :)

2cm is still great though, i'd love to know what mine is, although I reckon i'm prob zero! haha kind of got in my head that nothing is gonna happen for me just yet...which I need to try and get out! cause positive thinking may just encourage my body to do as I think! lol Power of the mind and all that! lol xxx

Yes, you just never know!!! :) Some ppl don't dilate until it's go time and it goes rather fast. I could stay at a 2 forever LOL. The power of postive thinking... that really is a good quote, I need to remember it too.

Thanks for being excited for me. I hope you are enjoying your time off!!! :hugs:

Yes I have been enjoying my time off actually, so far so good, i've been walking everyday, hanging out with a friend who's little girl is 15 weeks now, so it's been nice, I have a few jobs to do as well like the ironing pile and cleaning the oven! lol But i'm in no real rush as I have plenty of time off now and I figure i'll crack on and do it when the mood takes me as I often get spurts of cleaning energy! haha I have heard that getting on all 4's and cleaning the kitchen floor helps to get baby into a good position and even start labour, so I'm sure i'll get down and do that over the next couple of weeks too haha! Our kitchens not that big so it won't be too much for me haha! I hope you enjoy your time off now then and spend some quality time with Avery too, bet he'll love that :) xxx

Oh that sounds great :) It's nice to spend time with friends :) You know, I lost my mucus plug after cleaning my bath tubs, kitchen floor and toilets, so I really think there is something to that!
Avery is in school all day, but it will be nice to be able to get him from school and take him to the park or what not. Im excited and I don't think it has even sunk in yet!!! lol!

oooo defo gonna be getting down and do some cleaning then! haha fingers crossed! I just want SOMETHING to happen lol, my neighbour who is pregnant, like a week and a half behind me has just said that she is having BH, i'm getting so jealous haha! I suppose I shouldn't complain! If i'm not having pains etc then I should be thankful! lol I guess when something like that happens you just assume things are happening, and with nothing happening, I am assuming that nothing is happening! lol

Yeah it will be nice for you to pick Avery up from school and do a few things once he's home :) Have a good day, we're off out for dinner and then a movie :) xxxx

I always forget the time difference so not sure what time of day it is there for you lol x

I hope you had a great date with your hubby :) Im not sure the time difference either but I think it's atleast a hour difference, with you being ahead of me. idk though! My weekend has been pretty good, my mom and sister came over and helped me finish cleaning.. shampooed the carpets and cleaned the floors... now there isn't anything to do but wait :coffee: Come on FRIDAY! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->