Looking for a buddy :) cycle 1 TTC#2, testing 24th Aug!

Katwa8

1DS, expecting no2 :)
Reaction score
:flower:
I'm in my first cycle TTC #2. I'm 30 and my gorgeous boy is 2 and a bit. I've either ovulated in the last few days or today and am going to test on 24th August. As it's the first month TTC I'm in a positive mood, and if nothing else it's given my marriage a good kick up the butt in the bedroom department :winkwink:

Would love a buddy to share this exciting time with. The 24th can't come soon enough for me!

:dust:

hi and welcome im on my 2 week wait the witch is due the 22nd of aug so I wont be testing until after then im a bit sad today cause i have had some spotting today so that could be implantation or else the witch is on her way my hubby and I have been ttc for over a year we had a mc april 2010 and we are very very lucky to have a gorgeous fantastic 3 year old boy.

Hi ya. I'm so sorry to hear you had a mc. Do you mind me asking how far along you were? We are lucky to have our gorgeous boys aren't we :)
So you're about 2 days ahead in your cycle to me, but still, spotting this early ahead of your due AF is very early. Are your cycles usually regular? I so hope it is implantation for you, you sound like you definitely deserve it :hug:. You def have to keep me updated!
I've got a dull ache type cramp really low down at the minute. I thought I'd already od'd but maybe not... It's too early for me to have implantation cramps isn't it? I think I'm falling into the realm of symptom spotting! He he. I'm knackered which is most likely due to having a toddler, but now I'm TTC it's like I'm thinking I've never been tired before and I must be pg! He he. I'm nuts :)
Xx

Hi ya. I'm so sorry to hear you had a mc. Do you mind me asking how far along you were? We are lucky to have our gorgeous boys aren't we :)
So you're about 2 days ahead in your cycle to me, but still, spotting this early ahead of your due AF is very early. Are your cycles usually regular? I so hope it is implantation for you, you sound like you definitely deserve it :hug:. You def have to keep me updated!
I've got a dull ache type cramp really low down at the minute. I thought I'd already od'd but maybe not... It's too early for me to have implantation cramps isn't it? I think I'm falling into the realm of symptom spotting! He he. I'm knackered which is most likely due to having a toddler, but now I'm TTC it's like I'm thinking I've never been tired before and I must be pg! He he. I'm nuts :)
Xx

yeah we are so lucky boys are great. we were 10 weeks along when we mc huge shock you never think it would happen to you but we have to put it to the side to focus on our small man. I really hope its implantation im having i am feeling a bit better about it now as the spotting has stopped so that could be a good sign as long as there isn't anymore. I am like you for the past few days have had the low cramping pain also lots of things i have read online say it could be implantation I sometimes think its my mind playing tricks on my body lol and since I started on this site every twinge I feel I am convincing myself its something to do with being PG. my mind and body is nuts lol

It's def one of things that you'd think wouldn't happen to you. But I'm glad you were able to move on from it, and as you say, lucky to have your little man to focus on :hugs:

So the spotting stopped, that's really good news! Now you just need the dreaded :witch: to stay away now! As I said, if you're not due on for another week and a half then its hopefully a really great sign.
Talking about twinges, I've been having some really strange ones, but I'm sure I'm looking out for them now. Do you think that maybe because we've already had a bubba we try to feel something like what we felt then? I remember always getting these kind of stretching pulling sensations that turned out to be my uterus growing and I keep hoping they're that, but then I think that couldn't possibly be it this early? The other thing I keep thinking is that cause I'm not charting of opk'ing this month that I missed it, so I'm going to jump hy Hub again tonight just in case!! he he :)

Are you charting or anything?
:kiss:

yeah I think im having the same twinges as you its strange they feel to me like when my small fella used to be kicking me dont get me wrong here I know that there is no way on earth that they are kicks but it just really feels like them my DH thinks im going mad i would say lol with all these twinges we are getting it sounds like a good sign fx though. this month i am not really charting at all im not really into the whole taking your temp 5million times a day the stress of that would kill me. I did the opk for a couple of months but I also thought they were a waste of time. my new thing to do is BD every second day the OH is delighted with this new rule lol. the men really have the best deal dont they. they get lots of bd by the time it comes to the end of the month I am totaly bd out and my fella is still chomping at the bit for more lol

ha ha, you're soooooo right. My Hub thinks that all his Christmases have come at once! And really, on a personal note, we did kind of need this. We're still very much in love but had become a little lazy in THAT department.
Also I don't think he knows just how obsessed I've become with the whole ttc. I think he's starting to get the idea, but I don't want to look like a nutter! he he. As its our first month I think I'm just trying to spare him a little, cause if it does take a while I'm going to lay my whole 'ttc crazy' on him and he won't know what's hit him! So we're pretty much doing the same thing as you then at the mo.
So funny with the kicks though. I keep finding myself with my hand on my tummy, like I'm expecting to feel something.
Do you have any tests? I haven't bought any yet, which I think is the only thing that is stopping me from peeing on one! They're so blimin expensive.... I found a shop that sells 2 for £1, so might get some of them soon. Will you hold off do you think?

ha ha we are the same after we had sean we kind of got in a rut of not having it that much then got pregnant not trying but not preventing and then after the loss that kind of pushed us apart a little and so its nice to have that connection again. while ttc for the last year I would tell my fella how I was feeling my symptoms etc and I swear it was like he was listening but he had that glazed look on his face lol he is probably thinking omg if i have to hear about boobs etc for another month I will loose my life lol. He is so so fantastic in so many ways but he isnt good at girl talk. if I had tests here I would take them every day thats why I dont buy them until I need them I would be broke. I tried those cheap ones before wasnt pregnant anytime so dont really know how good they are some people on here say that they work for some and dont for others. I would be afraid to take them myself cause I dont want the rejection of a BFN

The BFN is horrible. We actually started ntnp in Feb, and in March we thought we may have caught the egg, with a load of evaps to make it even more horrible in between the :bfn:'s.
Sorry for the two much info, but today I've had more of what I think in ewcm today... am I only just ovulating now? I'm sooo confused and its already turning whiter, so does that mean I ovulated last night or something?!? I just want to know that I am properly in the tww so I can start counting down the days. I have no idea where I am in the whole process right now :(

I am out of the tww now totally gutted that another month has passed me by. god im wreaked from it all:cry: sorry for being a crazy person need to rant a bit lol. as far as im concerned creamy white kinda stretchy cm is a sign that you are ov but everyone is different

i think your still in the tww alright you have been bd for the past few days right?

I am out of the tww now totally gutted that another month has passed me by. god im wreaked from it all:cry: sorry for being a crazy person need to rant a bit lol. as far as im concerned creamy white kinda stretchy cm is a sign that you are ov but everyone is different

Oh sweet, I'm so sorry to hear that. And don't worry you can rant all you want. Don't worry about my silly cm. What happened? Did the :witch: just suddenly appear? She's early isn't she if she did? You're going to be Ok though. We can think of anything new to do this next cycle and you'll just try again. Its going to happen :hugs:

im so confused she wasnt due until around the 22nd so I thought it might be IB but its gone a bit heavy now so it must be her i am still holding out a tiny bit of hope. am afraid to go to the toilet to see if it has got any heavier. my hubby is great but his first words are dont worry we can try again next month but right now trying again is the furthermost thing from my mind thanks for listening its good to have girl talk none of my friends have kids and just arnt interested in listening to a crazy lady being crazy. and hey that CM of yours is important dont mind my crazy ass

Let's cross our fingers then, as there is still a chance. And if not then it's ok to have a really good cry. You're def not crazy, it's just that you want it so bad and you're trying so hard. You will get there though. Bless your oh, they try to make you feel better but just cock it up!
See what happens tonight and let me know in the morning x

thanks :hugs: you have been great feel a bit better already. and some good news already went to the toilet there and no blood sounds promising

Good :) and that is really promising news! What a rollacoaster! Well, I am off to beddybyes. Will jump the hub too just in case I am fertile still! Hope he doesn't take too long, I'm knackered! Toddlers are tiring little pickles aren't they, he he.
And I'm always here to chat if you need me x

lol thanks i appreciate it and remember I am always here for a chat to. have fun :winkwink: and think baby thoughts lol

Morning! How are you feeling today? Any more sign of you know who? I hope not..

I'm feeling all silly. I did get the OH last night, then woke up this morning feeling really tired and a bit sick. My tummy feels like its churning (not crazy amounts but enough to make me feel yuck). I'm scared it'll all in my head. I'm quite an obsessive person and once I get fixated, like on TTC, its all I can think about. But it's only 12th, I've got ages to wait yet :growlmad:

I told Hub, and his response was 'poor Katwa, I'm sure we won't have managed it this quick. Maybe I just need to be gentler with you'. He he, thanks for the positivity! :haha:

Good evening I'm feeling great today. Delighted the bd went great hope it happend quickly and you were sneaking a look at your watch lol.(they times you want it quick it takes forever and the times you want it to last all night you are lucky to get the 3min):haha: Sick feeling is a good sign to I had that for the past few days to any other symptoms to report? I have really turned into a ttc nightmare seriously every sniff or rumble of the tummy and I'm looking it up online or in one of my medical books lol sad or what hey. My news today is no witch this morning or all day so I'm feeling hopefull and infact I have no symptoms to menthon as yet

I'm so glad the witch didn't come :) This could be the month for you!! Sounds just like IB :happydance: oh come on end of the month so we can test. So did you get a drink? I'm feeling quite floaty after my wkd :haha: I think it's a sign of not drinking often enough! He he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->