Looking for a buddy :) cycle 1 TTC#2, testing 24th Aug!

Yeah can't wait to test if I have some here at home they would be all used up lol. No more bd until I test Hubby will be delighted with the rest lol and to be honest so am I ha ha. Didn't have a drink at all :( just tea for me

It's funny isn't it, men are :sex: mad until they get lots of it ;) he he. My news today is that Toby, our son, has a bad cough and kept us up all night so I'm knackered. Luckily hubby let me have a morning sleep and I slept for 2.5 hrs! Now this could be from the sleepiness, bur I'm so dizzy today. Fine sitting down but as soon as I stand up I feel as if I might faint. I know I got dizzy when I fell with Tobster, but not sure if it was this early. I'm a symptom spotting fiend!!!!
Oh, and I love a nice cuppa. Only on rare occasions does a wkd beat it! He he x

good morning hope you had a better sleep last night than you did the night before and hope your small fella is feeling much better today. dizziness hmmm sounds good I had that when I was pregnant with my fella to so FX its a good sign. I am in the same boat as you lol this symptom spotting is crazy alright I swear I imagine most symptoms lol. I had some more spotting yesterday and a bit of cramping but it stopped last night and have none yet this morning god I am seriously loosing hope now and im so mad at my crazy body for playing with my head grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am def having a drink tonight though lol. how are you feeling to day? any more symptoms to report?

Helooie! I'm OK. Had a lovely weekend, we made Sunday a family day and took little man to the sea side and also his first trip the cinema to watch cars 2. He's a huge Cars fan so it turned out to be the best day ever for him! The seagulls tried to steal our picnic at one point too, so all in all a very funny and enjoyable day!
I felt really pants in the car on the way home though, and was in bed by 9, then this morning I'm even more dizzy and feel like I have cotton wool in my head mixed with a queezy feeling. I'm a little better now although still not quite right. Now please don't laugh at me, but I honestly feel pregnant. I know its probably all in my head and maybe I'm even coming down with something, but its hard not to feel like it.
So you spotted again? I can imagine its making you mental! But if it really was af surely it would have kicked in properly by now which makes me think that you really are experiencing IB. I know not many women experience it, but apparently 30% do, so there's no reason why it can't be you! Especially if its coinciding with a crampy feeling?? Well I hope you had a good drink and let your mind rest for a while. That's why yesterday was so nice, really good not to think about it for an hour or two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->