Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Hi hun!!

Im sure ive spoken to you on this site before!! Were you on lttc? xx

Ah yh I post on there as well, think its been about 20/21 months now, had drilling in Feb and now here :)

Is this your first? Im guessing your around my age as well which will be nice x

puppycat, same day as me whoo hoo! Congrats hun! What day did you find out? Im still in shock I think lol x

Ha me too although I'm kind of getting used to it now - I hope it's a sticky one for us both hun.

I found out yesterday, how about you? x

Thursday hun, didnt believe it and tested again today lol, have more tests left, think hubby cleared the supermarket shelves lol x

me, me, me!!!!

I am due Jan 2nd too!

torilou- i feel like i have talked to you before in a thread. do you visit LTTTCers forum?

Wow, so you found out early too. I got positives on Wed night (first time I tested) and I was just testing to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system and it was positive. So I didn't believe it wasn't the trigger until yesterday (the digi saying preggo helped a lot, lol)

Im about 30th december but i know itll vary from 30th-2nd as my dates always have told me :)!

spose won't know for sure untill 1st can but from LMP and cycle im 30th xx

Hopeful

Yes I post on there, pretty sure we have spoken before, lovely to see another lttc'er now here!! x

Becyboo

Welcome hun and huge congrats to you! x

hopeful

Thinking about it now did you used to post on cheerios clomid thread? (forgotton the title now) x

Well just did another CB digi (I know I know!) Now its changed and saying 2 to 3 weeks so im guessing as I can get 27 day cycles I might be a day more making me hopefully New years day 2012! :) x

Hi ladies :)

I'm due around December 31, 2011. I go for my first doctor's appointment on May 2nd.

hopeful

Thinking about it now did you used to post on cheerios clomid thread? (forgotton the title now) x

Maybe. I used to post in cheerios TTC journal but haven't been able to keep up with her pregnancy journal, there is a lot of activity!

Ditto- It is so good to have another LTTTCer here! :happydance:

Ah yh I post on there as well, think its been about 20/21 months now, had drilling in Feb and now here :)

Is this your first? Im guessing your around my age as well which will be nice x

Yes it is my 1st - still can't quite believe it is finally happening at the grand old age of 37. I will still be just in the 37 year old bracket when baby is due!
So exciting isn't it!
:hugs:

me, me, me!!!!

I am due Jan 2nd too!

torilou- i feel like i have talked to you before in a thread. do you visit LTTTCers forum?

Wow, so you found out early too. I got positives on Wed night (first time I tested) and I was just testing to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system and it was positive. So I didn't believe it wasn't the trigger until yesterday (the digi saying preggo helped a lot, lol)

I need to get a digi - need the reassurance of seeing it in writing you know?
As soon as I get paid i'm going to buy one!

Thursday hun, didnt believe it and tested again today lol, have more tests left, think hubby cleared the supermarket shelves lol x

I bought a huge stack of IC's and have done two today, my FMU seems to take forever to filter through but just did another and it's faint but there - I consider it good considering it's the evening and i'm weeing lots in a day!

Well just did another CB digi (I know I know!) Now its changed and saying 2 to 3 weeks so im guessing as I can get 27 day cycles I might be a day more making me hopefully New years day 2012! :) x

Wow - 2-3 already? That's excellent!

puppycat- love your screen name. my dog thinks she is part cat.:wacko:

the digi's are awesome. yesterday was the first time i did one. so cool! i had to do the second one in the box today.:winkwink: maybe i need to go out and buy the ones that say how far along you are.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->