Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

puppycat- love your screen name. my dog thinks she is part cat.:wacko:

the digi's are awesome. yesterday was the first time i did one. so cool! i had to do the second one in the box today.:winkwink: maybe i need to go out and buy the ones that say how far along you are.....

Thanks - it's nothing to do with animals for me though, lol. My nickname is Cat and hubbie was Puppy so I merged them for the forum - seemed right since it's about our journey as a couple xx

So many January beans growing! It's amazing! :happydance:

The CB digis are great! When I did mine this afternoon (certainly not fmu by a long shot) it pinged up pregnant straight away followed by the weeks, was so chuffed to see the weeks had already changed since Thurs! lol

Should I admit that I will prob buy another to do next wkend and see if I can get a 3 to 4 lol

In one way its a nice bit of reassuarance as I keep thinking it must be the HCG increasing which can only be a good thing (well thats my train of thought on it anyway, keeps me sane at the mo so.....) xxx

I think it says 3+ and that's as far as it goes - I'm definitely going to buy the digi's now! The IC's are pants lol x

puppycat

Yeah I think your right, they only go up that far, not sure Il be able to go until around 12 weeks without some reassuarance so been looking into scans for a few weeks time x

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to all of you on your bfp's.

I got my bfp 12 months ago and Izzie is 17 weeks now :)

Hope you all have good pregnancies and enjoy the journey! I can't believe the next January babies are here already :-D x

I'm going to avoid early scans because they don't give me confidence. Am going to try and get HCG bloods done to see if they're doubling as they should - I trust these more x

I'm going to avoid early scans because they don't give me confidence. Am going to try and get HCG bloods done to see if they're doubling as they should - I trust these more x

yeah, i am with you on that one. i don't really even want to know my beta. but since my last one was ectopic, i know they are going to want to do early scans. last time, 5+2 scan showed nothing in uterus, and questionable 'mass' next left ovary. that was horrible. to not know either way too. then my beta came back later and it was bad (which i knew it would be from the HPTs). 2 days later we saw the sac in my left tube clear as day. i would rather go in a 6 weeks and know for sure instead of oh, we can't find the baby in ur uterus. but i am totally kidding myself bc now i know what i was feeling (cramps/pain) was not normal but not everyone gets that so early. so :shrug: i shouldn't worry about it bc whatever happens, happens. nothing i can do about it. but i just want to enjoy this and not be hanging on every beta or u/s. sorry for the rambling.......

ramble away hun! I had beta's at Christmas and knew bean wasn't going to grow into a healthy baby so I suppose when I finally miscarried it was a relief iyswim? I would have been more worried had I believed I was pg and had then miscarried weeks later, I am so attached to this little bean already because I know how I felt at Christmas, I'd rather know sooner if it wasn't going to work out than love it more eqach day and then be hurt again :( xxxx

Me too - I'm due then, well 2nd or 3 rd of January! Seems a long way off at this stage!

Yeah your prob right, I normally dont mc's until around 10 weeks so I guess I wont get much faith from a scan anyway, dont know if they do blood testing to check levels but again I guess unless you have them every week it wont help will it?

Stormjet

Yep, a very long way, been suffering a lot with anxiety over the last year so no idea how Im going to get through the next 8 months but I guess us being women we just do! x

Gosh, I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one testing so early....!!
Just did a test a couple of hours ago and got a faint line (on an Internet cheapie...)
My due date will be 2nd jan if it really is a BFP...
Worrying already that a faint line is not great but I guess I'm not actually due until tomorrow- will do a test in the morning (non internet cheapie!!)
Soooo excited and nervous!! Fingers crossed for stickies for us all!!!!!

We have been TTC (on the very quiet) since we had our first pretty much and she is now 19 months and so I'm really really happy!! Super super nervous though....I can't quite believe it might be true...!!!

Hi Girls,
Me too! Jan 2nd actually-- I'm excited, and of course a little scared.
I am praying 3x's a charm.... my last two have ended in m/c...but my first two had absolutely no problems, so I'm hoping the m/c's were bizzarre flukes. Doc didn't find anything in standard progesterone and thyroid tests, so I'll just be praying my brains out until then.

I don't really know what will quell my fears... I think I will take the earliest scan my doc will give... even though I know I will be crying like a baby from nerves just going into the room.... but on the chance that I get to see something positive.. I'll do it.

I know that from here on in... I've GOT to think positive, because there's nothing else I can do. If anything bad is going to happen, worrying won't help me prepare myself or see the future..

Ladies, we'll be analyzing labor signs in no time! :happydance::happydance:

Torilou -- you'll get there... I think right now we can't imaging NOT being terrified the whole 9 months... but I know once we get past the first trimester, we'll be dancing a victory dance and trying on maternity clothes!! :happydance:

Remember... even though we've had multiple m/c's... m/c is still LESS likely than a totally normal, healthy pregnancy. So hang your hat on that until then! :hugs:

Due on the 3rd of jan, and this is third time lucky for us too. We had a MMC in Jan, then a mc at 6 weeks last cycle. Just praying this one sticks fxd.

Would be great to stick together, this is going to be a rollercoaster for the next few months x

4 weeks today girls! No AF for me - how's everyone else? xx

Still good over here. No AF... A little crampy, but still BFP! I keep testing like a crazy-woman.
Strange though.... I'm already barfy. I NEVER.... In all 4 pregnancies, whether they carried full-term or m/c, get barfy like this until week 6. Like clockwork.
But I can actually tell you my conception date (weird, but we were traveling and staying with family so there was only ONE time in 2 weeks that we bd'd....) so I know I'm only 4 weeks. Bummer!! I thought I had 2 more weeks of feeling great before this hit...

Still good over here. No AF... A little crampy, but still BFP! I keep testing like a crazy-woman.
Strange though.... I'm already barfy. I NEVER.... In all 4 pregnancies, whether they carried full-term or m/c, get barfy like this until week 6. Like clockwork.
But I can actually tell you my conception date (weird, but we were traveling and staying with family so there was only ONE time in 2 weeks that we bd'd....) so I know I'm only 4 weeks. Bummer!! I thought I had 2 more weeks of feeling great before this hit...

My symptoms are bloating - I'm huge lol and my sense of smell is super strong! It's all good hun, baby beanie nesting in there nice and deep :happydance:

True true... I should be glad that I feel pg at all! Maybe my scan will show two in there ;) and maybe starting early means it will end early...? Ha!

Yeah, bloat-y over here too... Which is a bummer because when I weigh in with my personal trainer it won't show all my hard work!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->