Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

i feel pretty much normal. some nausea but not bad. some cramping. what i do feel is INCREDIBLY happy to be pregnant. i didn't realize how down DH and I were after all this infertility BS and m/c. we are just like we use to be. happy and busy and energetic. i haven't had this much energy in a long time! :happydance:

Oh yeah. and my first beta as 56!!!!! :D

Good morning all

Congratulations on the Beta 1hopefull! Cant wait for the update.

Nausea here too and a little bit of cramping apart from that I feel great and super excited. :happydance: :happydance:

Can I join you girls? I got my BFP yesterday and my EDD is 2 January 2012.

I feel totally fine though - no symptoms at all other than sore nipples for a couple of days last week. I was sure I was out until I took the test yesterday!

I'm feeling a bit down- know I shouldn't have but did an internet cheapie test this am and it was really faint. The first response yesterday was very clearly positive - can't figure out if that means the hcg levels are dropping or the ic test are just a bit flaky...?!
Feeling no preg symptoms but have the back ache that accompanies my period normally- not sure if that's a bad sign...!!
I'm so nervous, I think trying for this long has me freaked out that it might not be true :-( or that something is going to go wrong... I sooooo want this to work out for us

Great news on the beta!!

I'm feeling a bit down- know I shouldn't have but did an internet cheapie test this am and it was really faint. The first response yesterday was very clearly positive - can't figure out if that means the hcg levels are dropping or the ic test are just a bit flaky...?!
Feeling no preg symptoms but have the back ache that accompanies my period normally- not sure if that's a bad sign...!!
I'm so nervous, I think trying for this long has me freaked out that it might not be true :-( or that something is going to go wrong... I sooooo want this to work out for us

Great news on the beta!!

Try not to worry about it :hugs: The ic tests are not totally reliable. I did one yesterday and it was really faint, but I've had two really clear lines on Superdrug tests since.

Great news on the beta!!

Yes, I agree with Katiekittykat the ic are a bit rubbish to be fair. If you are worried take a more reliable test the Superdrug ones are fab.
Try not to get too worked up - easier said than done I know.
sending you hugs:hug:
x

Great news on the beta!!

I'm so glad you asked about the IC's.

I was in such a state last night because my IC's are so faint I can hardly see them - I went to buy a better test but there were none in the shop :(

Worrying too xx

Thanks for the reassurance girls.
Just went to GP who said any positive is a positive and his test would
Be no more accurate than my own and so he referred me to the hospital without even doing a test for me!! Now I have to wait until 10weeks when hopefully I'll have a booking appointment....!!
Fingers are quadruple crossed...!!

I was right to feel so insecure. Bright red blood this morning and cramps - chemical? I don't know. I know DH and best friend saw the positive test line so I don't know what to think. Gutted.

I was right to feel so insecure. Bright red blood this morning and cramps - chemical? I don't know. I know DH and best friend saw the positive test line so I don't know what to think. Gutted.

So sorry :hugs:

Oh Hun, hopefully this isn't the end, get checked out.
Fingers crossed for you and thinking of you...

i have seen so many people post this and then everything turns out fine. :hugs: it has got to be SO scary to see any blood. but try to keep positive. i think as long as you are not passing large clots, that having some bleeding is pretty common. Can you call your Dr and let them know? Maybe they can check to make sure your cervix is closed...... Hang in there! :hugs:

Thanks hun but it is getting heavier and I'm getting more cramps back and front. I think it's bad news and I'd feel silly going to the Drs now when it's pretty obviously bad news. If it eases at all I might ask for their advice but I think I just need to accept it and try and keep going..

Hello can I join in? :)

My due date will be around the same time :wave:

Hello can I join in? :)

My due date will be around the same time :wave:

Hi Collie_crazy, congrats! looking at your ticker I am confused??:wacko: is it right?
:hugs:

Well! :wacko: 5 weeks ago I had the mirena coil removed a week or so later I had like 1 day of bleeding followed by 2 of spotting. I counted the 1 of bleeding as CD1, CD8 I had a positive OPK and FF detected ovulation CD9. I've used that date on the ticket as ovulation / conceived date. I started getting positives 6 days later at 6dpo!! I am now 14dpo.

Why is doc so stupid??

I know he means well, and he is a nice guy... but he takes the whole "I'm just being honest with you" thing wayyyyy too far.

So -- I am 4 wks 2 days at MOST. I could even be 4 wks 1 day or even JUST 4 weeks. Anyways --
Had my hcg drawn before my doc appt today. 189. I figured-- that's good! Considering I got my first real BFP on Friday (I thought I saw some shadows a day or two before then...but nothing definitive) on a e.p.t. digi -- so I thought, ok... my hcg was somewhere around 25-ish if Friday was my first real BFP. Which, going by the 'proper doubling' rule...would put me at 50 by Sunday, which would mean I would have needed to be 100 by today. So I thought 189 was good.

Anyways... he comes in and says "I don't like that number. I'm just being realistic... let's do another draw in 48 hours..."

A minute later he interrupts me and says as he puts his hand on my knee to be compassionate, "Now, remind me... is this your 3rd or 4th miscarriage?"

AHHHH!!!!!! IT'S MY 5TH *PREGNANCY* YOU DUMB-A**!! It's not a miscarriage at all!! :huh:

Ok...fine... maybe semantics. So I gently corrected him, I have 2 children, then I miscarried twice, and now I'm pregnant again. So I have only miscarried twice, I am now pregnant for the 5th time.

Ok... so later I ask, "Once we ensure hcg is doubling, will we schedule an ultrasound so I don't have to find out at 9 weeks that the fetus died at 6 weeks?"

He says, "Now... you know... all this stuff, like checking levels and ultrasounds... they aren't predictive. They can only tell us that everything is ok *today*. Not whether everything will stay ok."

Good thing he knows juuuuuuust what to say to nerve-wracked pregnant woman who spends every waking moment terrified.

Hi there i was wondering if I could join you guys? My EDD is 3rd of Jan. Its my 1st pregnancy so im a touch nervous! I just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone has a H and H 9months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->