Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Good news!
Went to doc yesterday, and she did a brief ultrasound there to check everything out.
Saw healthy little beanie with a nice strong hb flicker. Yeah!! Doc said, "Of course nothing is 100%, but with all your strong signs, your chances of this one making it are very good! Great hcg levels, your uterus is a nice size, strong heartbeat, your corpus luteum is HUGE..."

:happydance:

She put me one day further than I thought...but we all know early u/s can easily be off a day or two. I adjusted my ticker anyway :blush: every day counts!!

Funny note: I texted hubby after the u/s to tell him -- now, he is dead-set on the name Thor (yes... like the God of Thunder...) for a boy, and it's been a funny joke this week.

So I texted him and said, "just saw cute little Thor and his god-of-thunder heartbeat!"

He texts back:
"Oh....so you found out it's a boy?"

Me: "Ummmm... no honey....it's a bit early. I don't even know if the baby has legs yet, let alone something in between them that we could see-- lol"

:haha: Men are so cute. ....and clueless.

Funny note: I texted hubby after the u/s to tell him -- now, he is dead-set on the name Thor (yes... like the God of Thunder...) for a boy, and it's been a funny joke this week.

So I texted him and said, "just saw cute little Thor and his god-of-thunder heartbeat!"

He texts back:
"Oh....so you found out it's a boy?"

Me: "Ummmm... no honey....it's a bit early. I don't even know if the baby has legs yet, let alone something in between them that we could see-- lol"

:haha: Men are so cute. ....and clueless.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes! Totally!

And YIPPEE for the great news! :happydance:

Hello all. I'm having twins and i'm 7 weeks and 2 days. I feel sooo extremely tired in the morning and on my way home from work. in the morning i walk sooo slow i feel like i don't have any energy at all. anyone have this symptons? i feel like it's getting worst every day.

I hear you, momma! I got laughed at this afternoon when my friend saw me dragging my butt into the gym to an appointment. She said, "Gee, how're ya feeling??" LOL I walk like a zombie in the afternoons and in the mornings... my legs feel like lead. My only "I feel good" time is pretty much from after breakfast until right before lunch time. And that's with taking Zofran! (then again that prob makes me tired)
Twinsies! Fun! How long have you known?

hi Lover :wave: congrats! twins, wow! :baby::baby:

i totally feel the same. i wasn't able to sleep more than 3/4 hrs per night before last Friday. now i can sleep for 10+ hours, lol. and i am STILL tired. AM and after work is the worst. i have so much i want to do before the baby comes but i have to let go of that for now. i just don't have the energy. i haven't even been making my lunch for work, which is what i do everyday (nothing sounds good to me though so that doesn't help).

so i just got home with 45 items of maternity clothes for $50! i found someone on craigslist that lived in yuppieville and she wanted only $50 for all her stuff, and she had 3 kids. great stuff too. i actually like quite a bit of it and i am picky. so between my SIL and this, i am SET. bring on the belly so i can wear it :happydance:

hope everyone is doing well.

hi Lover :wave: congrats! twins, wow! :baby::baby:

i totally feel the same. i wasn't able to sleep more than 3/4 hrs per night before last Friday. now i can sleep for 10+ hours, lol. and i am STILL tired. AM and after work is the worst. i have so much i want to do before the baby comes but i have to let go of that for now. i just don't have the energy. i haven't even been making my lunch for work, which is what i do everyday (nothing sounds good to me though so that doesn't help).

so i just got home with 45 items of maternity clothes for $50! i found someone on craigslist that lived in yuppieville and she wanted only $50 for all her stuff, and she had 3 kids. great stuff too. i actually like quite a bit of it and i am picky. so between my SIL and this, i am SET. bring on the belly so i can wear it :happydance:

hope everyone is doing well.

wow you're all set hehehe.
today i wasn't as tired. i brought snacks at work so maybe that helped. i can't wait for my next ultrasound.

hi :wave:

i am doing really good. just had our 4th scan and baby was dancing! and my doppler should be here tomorrow!

hope you all are well

Hi hun, wow 4 scans! Do you have a choice how many you want over there then?

Yeah im doing ok, still really tired and struggling to hide the bump lol, got my doppler the other day, was so exciting, was great to hear the heartbeat, smiles all round :) xx

i had a bunch because i am a fertility patient and concerned high risk, but my OB told me yesterday that after the 1st tri, i will no longer be :happydance: so i just have a 12 week appt with my OB (i don't think i will get u/s, just doppler) and then the normal scans. totally excited about not going in every week. with the doppler i can feel OK that the baby is doing well and now i can relax and not worry about each appt... we might do the Down's scan in a few weeks but are not decided yet....

i just tried my doppler, and after 20mins (i was watching TV and just moving it around slowly), i found the baby's HB!!!!!!! so amazing. it was so soft but i am surprised i was able to hear it so early. when did you first hear it?

i don't have a bump but i have gained a ton of weight already :growlmad:

aww thats lovely hun, great to hear it isnt it, I did mine hmmm couple of days ago I think it was now, had picked it up on the screen before so got the numbers but not like I heard it the other day, wow! Really loud and clear, put it down to having a really full bladder!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->