Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Btw, happy mothers day to you all! If you're pregnant or have angel babies, you are a mother in my eyes :hug:

Thanks Peace, I was disappointed to miss our Mother's day in England, really wanted a mummy to be card! It's nice to be able to share yours!! :)

Hope you feel better tomorrow. x

Feelin' barfy, but positive. Mother's Day was nice -- kiddos and daddy took good care of me. :) Had burgers for dinner :sick: but everything makes me feel that way lately. Ha ha...

Update on my exercise experiment: although working out doesn't stave-off ms for the rest of the day, I CAN tell you this: if I get my heart rate up, my nausea completely goes away for the whole time I'm working out and at least an hour afterwards. UNLESS I push too hard... then I get nauseous during the workout and I have to eat something.
But for the most part, a nice, vigorous walk... jog... spin class... it all helps me feel a lot better, and my ms in in FULL force now, so that's saying something!

I know moving even an inch is the LAST thing you feel like doing when you're feeling so yucky, but I'm tellin' ya'... it is the only thing that gives me any relief.

Problem is... I'm so dang tired.... yawnnnnnn...

Have had my scan this morning, put me back 3 days although they said its not accurate as bubs is far too small to measure correctly before 10 weeks, even saw the little pulse of the heartbeat :) sooo pleased, early days yet so now just gotta keep everything crossed! xxx

torilou- can you post a pic?

we are thrilled the baby is in the uterus but it was too small to measure, we could only see the yolk sac, a tiny spec in the gestational sac. definitely no chance of seeing the heart beat. if they put you 3 days back, that kinda scares me. i know for sure which day we got pregnant since it was assisted. so should be for sure 6 weeks today.

Also keep in mind that different ultrasound machines are able to see different things..as well as if it's abdominal or vaginal. Could be a lot of factors hun. And embryos grow at all different rates too! 1 or 2 days can make a huge change. Don't worry yourself :hugs: what you saw is great too :)

thanks peace, it is so easy to think negatively! grrrrr. i am sure everything is fine. :D

1hopeful

Dont panic hun, yes mine was pretty clear but it was a transvaginal scan mind, I dont think im behind 3 days at all, fully aware of when I had my lh surge and then ovulated as completely in tune with my body due to having treatments etc as you know yourself what thats like, were they agreeing with the dates with you?

I dont know how to post a pic, I dont have a scanner and cant ask anyone to help as nobody knows yet lol

Are they going to scan you again in the very near future? xxx

thanks torilou- mine was transvaginal too. but i know 6 weeks is early to see anything but the sac. some people see a fetal pole/HB, can measure CRL, some people see a gestational sac, some see that with a yolk sac. i am the later. of course, i was selfishly wishing for a HB so i could relax more and so we could :sex: :blush: we are on dr's orders not too until we see the HB.......

mine was transvaginal too. saw a small gestational sac and a speck of a yolk sac. could not see the baby, so no CRL measurement or dating. we should be able to do that next week and see the HB. my next scan will be next Monday, and i will probably have one the following Monday as well.

i'll post my pic in my journal when i get home (have a scanner there, don't dare do it at work as i know someone would walk in and bust me, lol. secret would be out)

1hopeful

Aww fingers crossed for next week then hun! Im having another next Tues so will be interesting to see how they date it then as its being done by a different dept (so different sonographer)

Oh did find out what all the pain was! I was right! It is a cyst, the nurse said its a good thing really as that produces progesterone so not going into panic mode as of yet, will get them to check the size of that next week too xxx

hope your cyst is an OK size torilou. i know people that have had large ones during pregnancy and they can hurt. but i have one, and i don't feel a thing....

SO, I guess they CAN measure how far along I am without having to do the crown rump length...... i am assuming they just did the sac size. GUESS WHAT! I am 5 weeks 6 days! so i worried for nothing. beta is fine too (a bit below the 48hr doubling but she said it is fine, 5461 vs 6784). i am on :cloud9:

i still don't have MS yet.....

hope you all are well.

1hopeful

Is that what they said at your scan today? (sorry having a confused.com moment here) lol xxx

haha, i like that line.......yeah sorry, that is what the dr said after reviewing the scan and bloodwork. she is not at the scan, it is only the nurse...

hopeful

Ah ok im with you now hun, well thats great news! xx

this website is awesome (for first tri ultrasounds)

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

Whew Hopefull, it so good to hear good news. I try not to gravitate toward the bad new posts on this community, but I get suckered in.... "What if it turned out ok? What if there's something I should know? Maybe she needs comfort..." and yes, we are here to comfort each other too, but right now the ONLY way I'm going to stay sane is if I stay away from bad news right now.
I feel like I'm panicky about everything lately. I was watching a t.v. show in which a mother told of a time long ago when her daughter died in a fire... and for the rest of the show I was plagued by thoughts of my precious children being stuck in a fire, trapped...

What the heck is wrong with me?????? ::crazy::

On the flip side, I do feel positive. Although I'm sick... all the time... every second... I count it as good. At least, not bad, right? That's how a preggo woman is supposed to feel.
And.. just for fun, I entertain thoughts of twins. I know, the likelihood of me having twins is slim, but it helps give me something to Google that's fun, not dooming. I told my husband, "this is my time! It's our reward for putting up with losses over the past year.... we'll get a two-for-one!" Hee hee.... he of course rolls his eyes at me and tells me he'd jump off a cliff, but I would love to have two children at once, despite the extra worry that a twin pregnancy brings, our first two children are only 15 months apart and are so close... it would be fabulous to:
1.) Have another two that are that close
2.) Not have to deal with pregnancy worry or stress ever again, because at 4 children, we'd definitely be done.

Ha... *sigh* ..... fat chance, but it gives me something to fantasize about. :)

peace- OMG, i just saw your having TWINS on the jan due date list! CONGRATS! WOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->