Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Hi Hopeful

Yep a bump, although I am aware its bloat! lol, what time is your scan on monday hun? Looking forward to mine but scared at the same time xx

you should post a bump pic! i wanta see :thumbup: my scan is 7am Monday. :happydance: 2 work days left and the weekend which will fly by!

jackie- no barfing with me, my ms disappeared on Friday and has not returned :thumbup: not feeling weak or lightheaded either, maybe a banana would help. it is good fuel for workouts. dr's orders, i am only allowed to walk or do yoga so i dont know how i would feel after a proper workout as my sugars dont get too low.

Thanks Jackie!
She's my lil ball of fun haha

No barfing here either..just queasy off and on. Not *too* bad yet, tho it hit me last night enough to wake me up. Abz still isn't sleeping well..so I am T-I-R-E-DDDD too

Feeling so bloated as well. Yikes. Thank goodness I dont have to hide it from a job or anything!

I'm obsessing today. Yesterday I felt very optimistic.... Today, im obsessing. "are my boobs as sore and lumpy as they were yesterday?.... They feel less. Then again, maybe I'm just getting used to it.... Why don't I feel on the edge of barfing? Shoot... Is my ms gone? I'm not falling asleep at my desk-- that's BAD!! Then again, I went to spin class this morning... Maybe it woke me up...."

I'm going nuts.

i know the feeling, Jackie! I haven't been all that queasy today....boobs aren't sore. So I get paranoid too :( But we both know that symptoms come and go..it's normal!

Think I need to join the paranoid club!! Mainly due to lack of symptoms :shrug: I still dont feel sick at all and my boobs arent sore - they havent been since a few days after I got my BFP. I am still really tired and napping all the time :haha: but thats it.

My doctor wasnt much help yesterday. It was my first appointment but all she said was congrats and referred me to the hospital. I'm now trying to talk my OH into letting my have an early viability scan at Babybond because I just feel like something is going wrong... and would rather know sooner rather than later :cry:

We have lots of time to get more symptoms..remember how early we are! My real sickness didn't hit me till just after 6 weeks last time.

collie crazy

Try not to worry too much hun (doubt me saying that will make a jot of difference though lol) but I agree with peacelovebaby on my previous pregnancys I didnt notice the ms until around 6 and a half weeks at the earliest so you not having that yet isnt a big worry, you may in fact be very lucky and not have any although I know that wont allieviate your fears much xxx

Sigh... I keep forgetting how young this pregnancy still is... When I realize I'm still not even 6 weeks, I think: dude-- I hardly even count as pregnant!! And was it really less than 2 weeks ago that got my BFP?? Feels like ages ago.
Dang 1st tri!!!
Part of it is that I've been feeling pregnant so much earlier than normal-- thank you, prometrium...So it feels like I should be further
But you're right... Typical symptoms for me don't show up until about 6 1/2 weeks....
So don't worry!!

With that said.. Mannnnnn I feel gross today! :-(

jackieped

Know what you mean! feel like ive known for ages!! Im chomping at the bit to get the weekend over with so I can have my scan, really hope I get to see a heartbeat although I know it may be just a tad too early yet :(

Sorry your having a rough day today, todays been better for me, yesterday however, hmmm! Never ceases to amaze me how we can be so early pregnant yet it can knock us for 6 lol xx

I keep having a look at my ticker and i'm like "really? is that all?" lol..seems like months have passed already.

I feel ya! :hugs:

And someday we'll be like "wow, that went SO fast" :rofl: Just can't keep us happy!

peace- omg SOOOO true. we will be saying things like, stop growing up so fast. i say that to my 10 year old nephew all the time.

Good point... like most anything... when you're looking forward, it takes soooooo long. Then when you look back, you wonder where the time went.

Doc ordered *another* hcg draw today, made me nervous, but it turned out good -- 15,400 today from just 3500 on Wednesday!
Hangin in there!

Today was my first official 'sick all day' day. Energy-wise I'm ok, my stomach just feels like it does when I have the stomach flu-- not barfing, but ready to at any moment-- and it's not letting up anymore like it was coming in waves before. Blech.

Aww great news on the levels jackie!!!! ..sucks to be sick all day though. Mine is still just in the morning and late evening so far.

Anyone due January feel free to come join
the January thread on my siggy! were pretty lonely right now

:hugs:

Morning everyone, hope everyone is feeling well, wish I was! Not getting any sleep with my chest, prob need to do docs as think it might be bordering on a chest infection or something now, argghhh! Had a really good day Friday in terms of ms but ooh yesterday!! lol, struggling to drive as it gets worse then, like ms and car sickness combined lol, still oddly loving it though, haha, off for my scan in the morning, excited but nervous, really hoping we will see the flicker but trying not to get my hopes up and be dissapointed if were not quite there yet xxx

Happy Mom's to all the Mom's (does anyone thing being pregnant or having an angel baby(s) counts today? always wondered about that)

torilou- hope you get better soon! do you think you have an infection, like bronchitis?

i think my ms is coming back slowly. been nauseous for a few days but not bad. we'll see i guess. i am also excited and very nervous for tomorrow's scan. only 24 hours away now. just hoping baby is in my uterus this time. FX

how is everyone else?

hopeful

Im not sure hun, I walked past a homeless guy the other day coughing and he said "ooh youve got bronchitis" lol, not sure if I have anything can be done anyway, just struggling with it as cant take anything for it, small price to pay though so not moaning (much) lol xx

Tori, good luck with your scan! Let us know how it goes :hugs: Hope you feel better soon hun..maybe have your doc listen to your lungs while you're in there...infections aren't something to be taken lightly in pregnancy. xx

So very nauseated tonight. Gonna try to sleep..ughh! Night girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->