Looking for a Buddy (due around July)

tofuzombie

Reaction score
I just found out I am expecting! I am 25 so most of my friends are still not interested in starting a family. The only friend I told is very supportive but still doesn't know what I'm going through.

My boyfriend is really excited and supportive but again doesn't know what I'm going through.

I just thought maybe there's someone out there who wants to go through it together???

Welcome and congratulations! I'm due my second on 14th July. Have you worked out your due date yet? When I had my first even though I was a little older than you I was the first of my friends, you soon meet other like minded mummies though. I have 2 really great friends I met going to groups.

How are you feeling so far? Any symptoms?

Thank you! I'm so nervous to tell people because I feel li they're going to think it was a mistake or something...it's just not so common to have kids in your 20's today I suppose.

I've been nauseous and having to pee a lot. I have been having cramps a lot which I hear is normal as your body changes? I honestly was surprised I was pregnant because I assumed I was getting my period.

How about you? Is it similar to your experience with your first?

Congratulations!
Am due around first week of July.
I started feeling the symptoms at 5 weeks like nausea, metallic taste and dizziness.
Did you already go for your first doctor apt?

No. When i went my period was already late and i got a PT and BPT both negative. My last cycle was very weird so im having trouble figuring out how many weeks. My assumption is it was too early to tell when i went two weeks ago.

Congrats !!! Also due in July with #2

Congrats to you too! This website really makes me feel at ease to have other people in the same boat :flower:

Any advice for my first time? I bought folic acid, cut down on caffeine, and am making a doctors apt asap

Anything else i can do? Im a planner so i feel out of my mind when i have no actionable items!

Hi!
I'm only 24 and expecting my second. Due around July 8th. ☺

Hi all, I am due on July 11th. I am 28, but we have been trying to conveive since I was 26 and back then whenever babies came up people would always tell me to wait. Well luckily we didn't wait since conceiving wasn't so easy for us! I still don't have many close friends who have had babies though, so many people seem to wait till they are in their 30's now.

I haven't really had any symptomps yet apart from fatigue. I am going for an early ultrasound in a few weeks, anyone else planning to do one?

Hi! I'm actually due in June next year, so a bit earlier than you ladies. I'd still like to join in here though as I do feel it's quite a lonely experience at times.

I live far from my own family (parents and siblings are miles away) and none of my friends have young children. My husband is amazing though he is as nervous as me about being a first time parent lol.

Congrats to each of you on your BFP. :)

I'm a little further along than you (13wks due middle of may) but I'm also 25 and it's also my first kid so I'd love to have a buddy in the same position :)

Thank you! I'm so nervous to tell people because I feel li they're going to think it was a mistake or something...it's just not so common to have kids in your 20's today I suppose.

I've been nauseous and having to pee a lot. I have been having cramps a lot which I hear is normal as your body changes? I honestly was surprised I was pregnant because I assumed I was getting my period.

How about you? Is it similar to your experience with your first?

I'm doing ok thanks. My boobs are just starting to hurt and I feel a bit sickly and really funny about food. I had pretty bad heart burn too the 2 days before BFP. I have pretty bad cramps too which I can't remember if I had last time.

Congrats girls! :flower: I am also due July 4th! Do any of you girls want to join my group for girls due mid june and July? Here is a link if you do! Just hop on and give me your due date and I will add you to the group! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-firecrackers-group-due-june-july-2017-a.html

Hi, I'm due July 26th. I'm 27 and this will be our second baby. I had DD at 23, and most of our friends have had a second child already so it'll be nice to catch up with them. Haha.

I'm expecting #3 around 6th July and i only just turned to 26!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy, if you and your partner is happy then forget about other people cos you are the parent together and raising this baby up not them! 😊

Hey ladies! I am due with #2 July 14!!!

Wannabe! I would love to join that group!

I'm due 19 July with our first so nervous and excited as well! Need all the advice I can get 😉

Hi I will join you all! I am 23 soon to be 24 and expecting my first with my husband. I am due Jully 12th so I will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. It is nerve wracking and hard because I too like to plan but don't know what to expect. I don't go to the doctors until Thursday and then I won't get a sonogram until last week of nov/beginning of dec.

I'm due 19 July with our first so nervous and excited as well! Need all the advice I can get 😉

Yay we have the same due date! How are you feeling?
My boobs have been killing me since before I got my bfp and I've had quite a bit of nausea already 😩

I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my son and I'm so nervous I'm going to get it again this time 😢

Hi Becca,proper bump buddies then! I've also had nausea the past few days,especially when I wake up. Rest of the day I just feel slightly queasy and my appetite is massive! Feel like I'm starving but then when I eat,I feel overly full and I uncomfortable 😣 I am a bit bloated too and have high energy and my bad have also been sore since 3dpo! When is your first scan? Did my second clear blue digital today and got my 2-3weeks so that has relieved my anxiety a bit. I hope you don't get Hg again with the pregnancy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->