Looking for a Buddy (due around July)

Hi Becca,proper bump buddies then! I've also had nausea the past few days,especially when I wake up. Rest of the day I just feel slightly queasy and my appetite is massive! Feel like I'm starving but then when I eat,I feel overly full and I uncomfortable 😣 I am a bit bloated too and have high energy and my bad have also been sore since 3dpo! When is your first scan? Did my second clear blue digital today and got my 2-3weeks so that has relieved my anxiety a bit. I hope you don't get Hg again with the pregnancy...

I'm starving too! I are my dinner and finished my sons and was still hungry!
I don't have my scan booked yet but got my first midwife appointment 8th December. How old is you first child? Boy? Girl?

This pregnancy is our first so its all new to me!

This pregnancy is our first so its all new to me!

Oh sorry I thought I read this was your second I must of confused your comment with another one. Xxx where are you from?

I'm from South Africa...where is everyone else from?

I'm in a Facebook group from my October bump group on here, and we are really widespread. It made last years secret Santa fun. Lol

I'm in a Facebook group from my October bump group on here, and we are really widespread. It made last years secret Santa fun. Lol

Wpuld be fun but only if it's private as I'm not facebook announcing yet

How is everyone doing currently? Any ms starting?

I had my first wave of nausea hit me tonight as I dished up dinner, I almost had to ditch the whole lot. Lots of cramping today too so I'm guessing little pip is stretching his/her home for the next 8 months.
Otherwise I'm good, how are you aphy? How's everyone else?

I've had queasiness the past week but the past 2 days that is mostly gone so at this stage all I have is the increased appetite and the big bbs

Doing good. I get nauseous on and off throughout the day kinda comes and goes and super tired. But I'm doing good.

I've been starting to get nauseous and aversions from certain foods... Biggest being coffee. It was the same with my son. I was really hoping it wouldn't bother me this time because I need coffee to survive. :(

Yeah I vomited for the first time last night and then again this morning! I've had constant nausea for over a week now and I'm sure it's getting worse! 😢

Oh no Becca,that sounds terrible. Are you taking anything for it like ginger or salty biscuits?

I was one of the first of my friends too to have a baby, my second one due now 10th July and most of my friends have already had their second! Six year age gap for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->