Looking for a Buddy/Friend

gladmountain

Reaction score
Hi. I'm on my 16 month of trying to conceive our first, and just looking for someone to chat with. I am currently on CD 4.

Hi, I'm 8 months TTC and two days away from AF. Cramping, but not sure which type.

Thought I'd reply as I'm looking for a buddy too :)

Hi and thanks for replying.

My last cycle was a very long and annovulatory. It has been very frustrating.

Hi :hi: i'm on my 14/15? cycle ttc my first. AF is due Friday, i'm keeping my fingers crossed this is my month. I'm a BnB addict, I don't work so I have a lot of spare time for stalking BnB.

That sucks that you had an annovulatory cycle this month, I had that last month, feels like such a waste of time doesn't it, but I feel so tired of getting upset every month that not much ttc stuff gets to me anymore, i've grown a hard ttc skin :D

AF is due tomm and we will enter our 8 months of ttc :growlmad: I am looking for a buddy too. Don't know why but today i seem to be down and out:cry:

:hugs: I hope AF doesn't arrive tomorrow for you, she's due here Friday, but I think she's on her way, maybe she'll come here instead of to you :hugs: Don't be down, I know it's easier said than done, I remember 8months was a hard month for me too, feels like it's getting too close to the year mark doesn't it? it'll get better and hopefully you'll get your bfp before you get to realise that :hugs:

Thanks Longing2bAMum. I just hope AF does not show for you too :hugs:. I try not to think about ttc but then it seems i can't help it.i guess there is one day in every cycle (i think it is same for every women who are ttc) where i cry no matter how hard I try not to.

yep exactly the same, although not for my last two cycles, i've managed to turn off from it until the last few days, I actually find supporting others to be my most helpful tool, plus on my journal we try not to talk about me ttc too much, we talk about everything but ttc sometimes, it's really nice to just talk but know you can bring it up if you need or want to, I don't get that in my real life as no one knows i'm trying to conceive, so I have no one to talk to about it, and wouldn't want to either, it's stressful enough without people around you looking questioningly at you all the time waiting for some news.

I'm off to bed now, it's early, but i've got an early start in the morning, have a good rest of your day :D

yep exactly the same, although not for my last two cycles, i've managed to turn off from it until the last few days, I actually find supporting others to be my most helpful tool, plus on my journal we try not to talk about me ttc too much, we talk about everything but ttc sometimes, it's really nice to just talk but know you can bring it up if you need or want to, I don't get that in my real life as no one knows i'm trying to conceive, so I have no one to talk to about it, and wouldn't want to either, it's stressful enough without people around you looking questioningly at you all the time waiting for some news.

I'm off to bed now, it's early, but i've got an early start in the morning, have a good rest of your day :D

Thanks Longing2bAMum. Even i have not told anyone that i am ttc, so even i don't have anyone to talk to. But it really feels nice in bnb forum where so many women comfort each other. Gdnt to you :kiss:

Hi. I'm on my 16 month of trying to conceive our first, and just looking for someone to chat with. I am currently on CD 4.
Hey,
this would be my 6 th cycle of ttc and i am also on cd 4,i am glad i have found out ttc buddies..I had a chemical pregnancy in cycle no 2 and trying ever since then,added to it i had anovulatory cycle in march it is so frustrating :( This month i am going to obsess a little less about ovulation sticks i am POAS addict and planning to have sex randomly throughout the month as opposed to only around Big "O" ,atleast 2-3 times each week,.i hope it clicks this time!!!:dust::dust: to you and wish all ladies here

I am in my 8th cycle of ttc.AF arrived today :( TTC can be so frustrating and top of it anovulatory cycle, it just like days lost. I think your idea of having sex randomly throughout the month is good. Wish you all the best !!

I'm sorry AF got you, she's due here tomorrow, I poas yesterday and :BFN: so i'm expecting her to arrive :nope:

I am in my 8th cycle of ttc.AF arrived today :( TTC can be so frustrating and top of it anovulatory cycle, it just like days lost. I think your idea of having sex randomly throughout the month is good. Wish you all the best !!
thank you and wish you the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->