Looking for a buddy/friend?!

SuperLilWifey

Reaction score
Thought I'd give this a go, I kind of like to have someone to lean on and chat with.

I'm young I'm 22 i'll be 23 in Dec been trying since March. I have a 25 day cycle pretty normal almost always on time. Just looking for someone to talk with and stalk a bit lol

Just started a TTC Journal and hope I could be a support for someone since I'm better helping others and just being there lol
I try to find humor in a lot of life so hopefully I don't offend anyone because it took me a long time to figure out thats just how I deal with certain things is by joking and bring the smiles

:)

Thought I'd give this a go, I kind of like to have someone to lean on and chat with.

I'm young I'm 22 i'll be 23 in Dec been trying since March. I have a 25 day cycle pretty normal almost always on time. Just looking for someone to talk with and stalk a bit lol

Just started a TTC Journal and hope I could be a support for someone since I'm better helping others and just being there lol
I try to find humor in a lot of life so hopefully I don't offend anyone because it took me a long time to figure out thats just how I deal with certain things is by joking and bring the smiles

:)

I could use a buddy! I'm 25 and my dh and I have been ttc for 6 months and ntnp for 6 months before that. Due to his medical history (a kidney transplant a decade ago) we may have some issues. But I'm optimistic and could always use someone to lean on. Btw, I have the same sort of issue, making jokes at times and others not understanding. (sarcasm is my middle name). :flower:

Being optimistic is always good way to look at the better things in life! Yeah I tend to use sarcasm a bit too much but I can't help it!! Glad you decided to stop by my post :)

Hello! Thought I would stop by as well! Baby Dust to you both! Im 23 and ttc#1! x

Hello! Thought I would stop by as well! Baby Dust to you both! Im 23 and ttc#1! x

Baby dust to you too!! :dust: thanks for stopping by :) I just come on normally post on threads and try to give advice but I thought I might try finding a buddy on here while im at :)

Yeah good idea! Its nice to talk to people in similar situations to give advice and support or seek it! Its good that people here understand and can relate to what you are going through! I dont really have anybody to talk to about things so I feel like im going mad! Only my OH knows that ive stopped BC! x

I just have my loser face as i love to call him to talk to cause of my bff is about to have her baby I mean she would understand but she doesn't need my downer feelings i have about ttc weighing on her right now so i just give her support and happy thoughts! lol But no one else knows we are ttc and when we do get that bfp i told him i wanted to keep it between us for awhile instead of just sharing it with everyone. lol

I hope this cycle is the one but if not then ima try not to be too bummed out about it lol I started a TTC journal just to vent out some things so I can have an outlet for it all!

I know the feeling of going mad lol Last month was so rough cause it looked so promising and then he got all sad with me and apologized cause he thought it might be something wrong with me and he said if after a year or so it doesn't happen then we'll go to doctors and see whats up but we're still in the early months (since march) of trying and I told him no need to get worried yet lol hes 29 soo i think he hears his clock ticking away!

It's hard not having anyone to share things with. Most of my friends, who live 6 hours away from me anyway, either have a kid or two already, or aren't in a relationship where they are considering. At least one thinks I'm crazy to have gotten married already (which is a whole other crazy thing, but hey, life comes at ya fast....).

My DH just turned 30 so we're feeling the pressure too. Plus, he doesn't want to start a family after he's 35 so we've only given ourselves a couple years to figure it out.

Also, since we're married, family puts certain pressure on us. One of my sisters, who has two kids already, she had her tubes tied in June. My mother then practically placed an order for another grandchild from me since my sister wouldn't be having any more. And my DH's family, there's only one grandchild on his side (who has downs, which doesn't mean anything, just that my old-school mil would like a 'normal' grandchild) so they are def eager for more. Do you find many people expecting/pressuring you to have kids?

My family lives about 12 hours away, I have a sister in AZ and my bff is 6 hours away. I moved to a new state to be closer to DH family lol so i know the feeling.
We don't have a lot of pressure on his, his dad jokes that he's too young but we both know he would just be totally thrilled with a grandchild to teach to fish and tell his stories too lol
My dad on the other hand just randomly ask when im going to give him a grandchild lol my brother has 2 kids but he had them before he turned 18 soo they both are 12 and 11.

His mom wants one she is always telling us we aren't doing it enough and im like ahhhhhhhh! just stop please lol

My momma passed away a few years ago but im sure she would love a grandchild if she was here but would worry more about more than anything.

So not a whole lot of pressure from anyone

Yeah I know what you both mean its funny because I have friends that do have kids and friends that dont? But I dont want to tell anyone either because I dont think its going to be easy and I think everyone will have different views on it. Plus even if I do fall I want to wait a few months before telling people at least as Im scared. I think its such a hard topic because when are you ever ready? I think if it happens you will be because you have to be its just a scary prospect. Lifes funny as so many people fall by accident without a thought so sometimes planning a family can be scary as you worry about allsorts and timing etc so doesnt necessarily make things easier if you get me?
x

Yeah I get you, I don't think there is a time in life where you get to a point and its like omg im ready to have a kid!! because you are never ready no matter how many books you read and information you get, because everyone is different and then when you have it you have to learn a way of doing things for you're self that makes you happy to bring a little person in the world and raise him the way you want.

Yeah PM me anytime or post on my journal if you ever need someone to just vent too

Where are guys this cycle? How are feeling? I'll be 13dpo tomorrow and due for AF anytime and this is all I can think about!

I'm on day 23 of my cycle and about 10 or 11 dpo i think af is due friday or saturday. I had a meltdown today lol totally flipped cause i wanted yellow rice cause i was hungry but then went into the kitchen to find something and just got frustated came in and laid down then my DH cooked and he doesn't cook at all lol and i about cried cause i felt bad and wasn't hungry but I ate and came in the room and cried lol

I am not sure if my last period was a true period but im on cycle day 10 if so but who knows lol? Im really stressed incase im not ovulating as I have no clue? I have stopped BC so I have no idea what my bodies doing right now? Argh stress! x

Stress!!! how I hate that curse of an S word lol But we can't hide from it and some case we are the biggest factor in our own stress while TTC it would seem!!! I try to mellow out about it I don't like being too stressed it doesn't do well with my emotions lol

I'm on day 23 of my cycle and about 10 or 11 dpo i think af is due friday or saturday. I had a meltdown today lol totally flipped cause i wanted yellow rice cause i was hungry but then went into the kitchen to find something and just got frustated came in and laid down then my DH cooked and he doesn't cook at all lol and i about cried cause i felt bad and wasn't hungry but I ate and came in the room and cried lol

This was so me earlier this week! I went to the grocery to find something for dinner and I get so naesous anytime I go near the fish department so I had to avoid half the store. Then I got so frustrated bc the store was busy, and I wasn't hungry, didn't want to cook and I didn't want to make a decision! So I finally picked something easy but was just about in tears when I got home. My DH was so confused and startled....I mean I get emotional before AF but this was strange even for me. I guess thats why DH feels so good about this month.

This was so me earlier this week! I went to the grocery to find something for dinner and I get so naesous anytime I go near the fish department so I had to avoid half the store. Then I got so frustrated bc the store was busy, and I wasn't hungry, didn't want to cook and I didn't want to make a decision! So I finally picked something easy but was just about in tears when I got home. My DH was so confused and startled....I mean I get emotional before AF but this was strange even for me. I guess thats why DH feels so good about this month.

I haven't really had any nauseousness, but not sure how i feel about it this month I want to be positive but not get my hopes up in the end to scared to do a test cause i don't want to test too early and then get a :bfn: then af show or get a :bfn: be sad and then af doesn't show! lol plus i kind of couldn't help my self and see if I was pregnant when would I be due and it said May 15 which is scary cause it was my moms b.day and I'd be happy to be pregnant I just feel odd cause its my moms birthday and I don't want her to share it with anyone even tho shes gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->