Looking for a buddy/friend?!

:) Hope you're doing well too! My phone reminded me with an update af isn't suppose to show tomorrow but friday so it added another day to my wait of seeing just ahh!!!

Aww bless ya! I told myself no pressure but its hard not to think about it? Just frustrating thinking is it gonna happen or not? x

YEah thats what I told myself too but it is very hard! and It just makes me wonder like last night middle of the night when I was still awake I couldn't sleep at all my throat started to hurt a little bit it still does but its more of annyone feeling my headaches have lessened but still come and go and my bbs well just my right side gets an odd pressure feeling every once in awhile! and today i ate some pickled eggs which are my favorite loved them since i was kid and when we was driving around some curves i was like, "slow down i don't feel so great!" don't know if it was cause of the heat or what! makes me wonderrrr

I know the slightest symptom that crops up makes u wonder? Its so hard! But I think any I do have its just me being paranoid as its more likely to be something else? Its just funny when people fall pregnant when they least expect it and then when you try nothing seems to happen? x

yes every little weird symptom makes me just wonder and its gonna drive me mad till saturday i think lol yeah my bff was like that she wanted a baby for so long then kind of just gave up and didn't really think about it then boom shes pregnant! and next week is when she is gonna have her baby if he doesn't come sooner. its just crazy and i don't want to do a pregnancy test and it be too earlier or it really be a :bfn: so ima try and stick it out only have 2 more days to go unless af shows up on sunday cause im hardly ever late lol

Im not sure when im due so I wont even know if I miss a period? I dont wanna test either just to get negatives? So its hard to know what to do? But yeah every twinge I get I think oh what if? But then those symptoms could be anything! x

Yeah very true they could be anything thats why im trying not to get my hopes up could be just getting a cold or something. Soo i keep telling myself to be brave and wait it out!

Imagine the feeling when you do get a positive though! Will be the best feeling ever! x

Yeah it will feel great but I'd probably flip out and want to do more test just to make sure it wasn't a mistake lol

I know id be the same id do lots to make sure and probz go to the Doctors! I dunno how id tell my OH but id wanna be sure before I did! and id wanna keep it quiet for a while before telling other people! x

Yeah I'd wanna keep it a secret for awhile I couldn't hide it from my DH though he knows me like a book! he would just probably know lol i can't surprise him with anything!

Yeah id tell my OH first but id just wanna be sure before I did so probz would do a few tests or maybe show him one! x

My dh would have to buy them for me my nerves couldn't handle people asking me questions about it. So he would be the first to know always. Last time I bought one it was, "Congratulations!!!" or I guess cause I look younger than I am its that look from a grandma that gives me a bad feeling like I'm doing something wrong with my life lol

Aww bless you I know the stigma attached to it! People think I look younger than I am and id be worried if someone saw me etc! I just wouldnt wanna tell him before I knew I deffo was! x

i would love to know before i told mine too but i have bad anxiety soo he is a big support system for me so if its a bfn or bfp he is always there just in case my emotions get to be a bit much for me

Aww thats good! Im glad you have him there for you! Well if you ever wanna talk im here for you as well! x

Yeah I feel blessed to have him in my life I don't know where I'd be without him and Same goes for you!!! You can private message me anytime everything goes straight to my email that goes to my phone so I get it instant! :)

Aww thank you its nice to talk to people that understand as I havent told any friends that I came off BC! I just wanna know if I can or not so I think I might go to the Doctors and see if they can help or do any tests? x

Yeah we decided if we didn't get pregnant by next year then we'll go to the doctors he'll go first since he is older than I am then I'll go but I hope everything turns out fine whenever you go! I know these things can take time it just a bit rough at times and plus what really gets me is these teenagers I mean I feel for them and I am proud of them for what some of them over come to raise a child it just seems like they get pregnant instant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->