Looking for a buddy! TTC#1, 1st month TTC

shanmorgan97

Reaction score
Hello there!

My name is Shanon, I am looking for a buddy, or buddies:p My dh and I have recently decided to stop ntnp...and actually try! I am 23, dh is 24. We have been together almost 5 years, and married 2 yr 5 months.

Hi,

I'm also 23 and this will be my first months actively trying.That's if my cycle can return to normal. Fingers crossed for us both hun x

Hi,

I'm also 23 and this will be my first months actively trying.That's if my cycle can return to normal. Fingers crossed for us both hun x

Would this be #1 that you are trying for? I hope your cycle's go back to normal real fast:flower: gl!!!! Thanks for the friend request!:thumbup:

yes it is our first we trying for. I finally feel ready to have a baby. Have done all the traveling I ever wanted to :)
how long have you and DH been ntnp for before you actively TTC? What BC were you on before that?

Sorry for all the questions - but are you taking folic acid?I have started taking that today.
The nurse told me to take it.

We have actually been ntnp for awhile.....we went back and forth from using condoms to not using them...guess we never just got lucky:shrug:. I have not been using bc for like four years. I am only taking prenatals, and using opk's...I think that is about as far as i will go. I am trying to make this as non stressful as possible. I do have ob/gyn appointment next week to get checked....not sure what kind of test's to do to make sure everything is working properly. Any idea's??? I did have a tubal pregnancy last year too.....:cry:

Lol it's ok, ask all the questions you want! So where do you live? How old is your dh?

lol we not married yet, but we both hoping to get engaged soon, just waiting for a couple of things to fall in place first.he is 22.
I'm from England and I live in a county called Suffolk. I noticed you from Arizona, you got to laugh but I know that place is really hot and has cactus from the Twilight movies lol.Love those movies.
I know what you mean ''as no stressful as possible'' I feel the same but really at our age you would expect things to go smooth, guess I will just have to wait and see.
Sorry to hear about the tubal pregnancy, thats gut wrenching.

what are you hoping for a boy or girl??
we got all fingers and toes crossed for twins LOL. my OH wants a boy first, I don't actually mind as long as I get pregnant

Lol, YES it is waaayyy hot here!](*,) That's cool, what is the weather like in England??? Yea, the tubal was painful and sad, and very, very scary(I almost died). You would think it would be easy to have kid's at our age, but seriously it has not been very easy. We would love anything that has ten toes, two legs, two arms, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and is healthy. Twins huh? Twins run on my side of the family, I do not know if I could handle twins, it would be really interesting lol!:winkwink:

Hi
Where in suffork r u coogg, im in cambs, other side of ely.
Im 30, oh 33, trying for #1 and its our first proper mth.
Gd luck to u both.
xx

Hi
Where in suffork r u coogg, im in cambs, other side of ely.
Im 30, oh 33, trying for #1 and its our first proper mth.
Gd luck to u both.
xx

Hi:wave:

I'm in Southworld but we will probably be moving soon as my OH is in the army and I want to move closer to where he is based. we trying for our first too.
Reading all the other peoples post makes me a bit nervous to even start trying, but all one can do is just stay positive and patient I suppose.
LOL not in a million year did I think TTC would be this stressful.

Good luck to you too!!!:flower:

Lol, YES it is waaayyy hot here!](*,) That's cool, what is the weather like in England??? Yea, the tubal was painful and sad, and very, very scary(I almost died). You would think it would be easy to have kid's at our age, but seriously it has not been very easy. We would love anything that has ten toes, two legs, two arms, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and is healthy. Twins huh? Twins run on my side of the family, I do not know if I could handle twins, it would be really interesting lol!:winkwink:

weather in england is OK last week a totally heatwave, this week a bit better and nice and sunny. Do you know how many weeks you were pregnant when you found out you had a tubal? yes i agrees as long as the babies healthy thats the most important to us too. :D
we have twins on both my side and my OH.
But all sets are identical and i read if you have fraternal's in your family its more likely you would have twins than if you have identical. :shrug:

weather in england is OK last week a totally heatwave, this week a bit better and nice and sunny. Do you know how many weeks you were pregnant when you found out you had a tubal? yes i agrees as long as the babies healthy thats the most important to us too. :D
we have twins on both my side and my OH.
But all sets are identical and i read if you have fraternal's in your family its more likely you would have twins than if you have identical. :shrug:

The weather sounds nice! It hit like 106 the other day here!!!! I am not too sure how long I was actually pregnant because my hcg levels were going up and down so they could not really tell me, and at that time I had no idea when i ovulated. Wow. twins on both side's? You just might be getting some twins when you get that BFP!!!! Ttc is really complicated! I am not too sure I can keep this kind of stress level up! I might be going back ntnp....stay off contraception and just dtd when we do it, if it happens it happens. Atleast I will be saving my sanity!!! lol

I wish it was as easy as jus forgettin bout it n hopin to be late one mth take a hpt n yeh a bfp.
Dont think that will happen with me n im not gettin any younger if i wanna get a few little ones in lol
Gd luck to u both
xx

oh I know what you mean about your sanity!!:growlmad: I feel the same!!! Well i feel sorry for my sister & her DH as she is 32 he is 40 & they are trying for their first :baby: but no luck.
My poor mum is also going insane, the other day she said ''i don't want to be 80 and holding my first grandchild, i would be too old to old it''. bless her you just have to laugh at that. the only positive feeling i get is when i read about other people getting pregnant - it makes me feel like there is hope for us all :flower:

U havin ur implant out this wk then.
Bet u cant wait, its excitin when u first try.
Lets hope it dont take long
xx

Aww your poor mom....:flower:. Well at least you guys are trying! My mom has two grand kid's, both are boys so now she is pushing me because she wants a grand daughter lol. My two older brothers are in no hurry to have more kids so now it is up to me!!!! Honestly I do not know how long I can keep this up........it's hard. I know the outcome is amazing! ugh.....:cry:

Hey ladies! Well I am all perked up again lol! I am about 6dpo?!?!? I had no idea it was so early!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->