Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I caved and did the digi but it was negative but it doesn't have as much sensitivity. No sign of af yet. If she is coming I will start spotting today or tomorrow. I am holding out now. Because I know once I spend the money on another test she will come. Lol so only 2 more days to get through. If I have no spotting today or tomorrow I will test

Nausea is strong though.

Lol it always happens like that doesn't it?! Well I hope she stays away from you.

My opk was lighter this morning with FMU. But smu has been best for me. So I'll test in an hour and see what it says. I'm so worried it's going down again and I won't ovulate again. I know it's not rational but I'm terrified to test lol

I'm now 9dpo. Spotting happened on 5&6 dpo
Dizzy intermittently
Exhausted
Nauseous. Gagging if I try to hold anything none food in my mouth (like a pen)
Boobs have been a little sore
Totally off chocolate
Lots of creamy cm which isn't normal

But BFN today and yesterday. I did have a test that dried with a faint line at 7dpo but I'm not countin it

If I'm not pregnant I hate my body

Km your symptoms, especially the spotting sound amazing! I feel good about it.

Afm- today's opk is very negative. So I either had the shortest surge ever. Or never ovulated. I feel so sad now.

KM: I know exactly how you feel. If I'm not pregnant I am seriously thinking of going to the doctor and saying wtf?

hearburn
nausea
creamy cm (turned watery and flowy last 2 days)
heavy and tender boobs
breaking out more than normal
food aversion

and the list goes on. If I'm not pregnant what is wrong with me? This is more than af. Heck, I'm not having any af symptoms. Any cramping I have is min at best now and not really like af cramping.

Mrs G: The surge doesn't have to last long. It can be so short you miss it even when testing with opks. but to be honest, by the looks of your temps, it doesn't look like you have ovulating yet. You can get positive opk's without ovulating unfortunately. it's like the body is gearing up to do it but can't quite get there. If you haven't ovulated this month what are your plans for next cycle? are you going to try fertility meds?

I agree I haven't ovulated. Here any opks. The dark one is yesterday smu and the light is today's smu. Both concentrated. I tested 3 times yesterday so I wouldn't miss the surge. I have to document every to show the doctor if I don't ovulate. If I don't, which it's not looking good, it'll be cycle 4 since my mc and haven't ovulated since. I'll be making an appointment with my doc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Even the dark one isn't quite positive. But keep testing. I have had them go kinda dark and then almost non existent. When did you O before the mc?

I didn't keep the best track or ov before, meaning I didn't temp. But I know I ovulated on cd 14 the month I got pregnant. And before that I couldn't be 100% positive. But my cycles were always 29 days.

tested today with a dollar store test. it has a sensitivity of 25. If I am pregnant I am assuming I implanted later. I have one test left. i will use it tomorrow.

had some cramping today and my lower back hurts but that could be either one. But other than that no real sign of af coming. i keep trying to remember if I get cramping right before. I know I cramp a lot during.

Tested again this morning BFN

I know 10dpo is early but based on the spotting i should know by now so I'm thinking its a no again this month and the symptoms are all because of progesterone - surely if you have enough hcg to give you symptoms then you have enough for a postive test?

I'm going away for 3 days tomorrow so at least I can't test again until AF is due

I suppose because my progesterone was high is why I have all these symptoms. Never thought of that. It really sucks. Had some af cramping earlier but it's gone. No spotting though. We shall see if she stays away. One more day I suppose.

I am out. Spotting started so af should arrive right on time. :cry:

Oh Aalya I am sorry to hear that. How disappointing :(

Pretty sure I'm out. Mild cramps this morning which is usually a sure sign of AF the next day

So we are taking a break from trying. For us this means I am not taking my fertility meds. I'm waiting to hear from the doc if there is anything else I have to do as I have some other issues.

we are choosing to do this because I have gained a lot of weight since we began this process. and while my pills are still working they do work better with less weight and I am already at high risk of getting gestational diabetes but I don't want it to be guaranteed.

My brother is also getting married in vegas in September. While we would have dealt with that if I was pregnant, I didn't relish being 8 months pregnant in Vegas. Assuming I was able to go. If not, my whole family would have been there and my luck I would give birth early or I would go and give birth early in the states. I can't afford that bill. lol So I think this choice to take some time comes at a good time.

so I am taking 3-4 months off. I'm not sure what this will do to my cycles (another reason for calling the doc). I have pcos and the only time they have been regular has been since I started Letrozole. I have never been like clockwork before and now I am. I do hope it stays that way.

If my cycles stay on time then I will be starting back up either May 31 or July 6. Not sure yet. I think we will see how far my weight loss goes. I'm thinking July. that's 4 cycles and I am hoping to lose at least the 40 lbs I have gained. But it will definitely get me back into the fitness game and I can keep it up while getting back into ttc.

I will be lurking around here for sure as I have gotten close with many ladies and a big chunk of my loss support group are pregnant with their rainbows and I can't wait to see bumps and sonograms. And I would love to still be a part of your journeys as well.

We are thinking of taking a break too although not quite as long.

We are travelling to Florida in April and I don't really want to be 8 weeks pregnant at Disney - I would be too worried about the risk of miscarrying.
So we are missing next cycle and then hopefully trying again from the end of the March.

Not sure what missing a month of clomid is going to do with my cycles but I don't want to waste it - DH refused to have sex on two of my most fertile days this cycle so I'm not willing for that to happen again. This TWW has been awful because I've been up and down the whole time - can't be pregnant we missed two days, think I'm pregnant because I've got all the symptoms, can't be pregnant because we missed two days etc

Still waiting for AF to actually turn up but I have a lot of cramps today.
I still have sore boobs, nausea, back ache and dizziness but I don't think it's a good sign anymore. She will be here by weds morning

That sucks he refused to do it during the fertile time. But even once during that time can result in a bfp.

I was so sure I was pregnant too but I think that my symptoms were really just the high progesterone I experienced. Which is why when we get back to it I am just going to go about my life. Take my pills, time the sex but after I ovulate just leave it. af is like clockwork so really there is no need to symptom spot or test until she is late. As hard as that was for me this cycle I have been able to do it before.

I'm also tired of the ambiguity of the FRERs. They keep giving me shadows and just cause more pain than they are worth.

I'm also hoping to go full time at my job come March when someone goes back to school. If not then I have to look for something else and it is a heck of a lot easier to get a new job when not pregnant. while it is illegal here to discriminate it is amazing the excuses employers can give for not hiring or letting go if it is found out too soon. And once at full time, since I am passed my probation period, I will get benefits.

But i am also looking at going back to school to be a personal trainer. if I do the intake in April I will be done before my brothers wedding in September (You can't miss a single class) but I want to be sure there is work out there first.

Either I ovulated a day later than I thought or AF is late. Either way I tested this afternoon after a two hour hold and it was BFN. At either 13 or 14dpo id say that is a pretty conclusive nope. I'm devastated. Since my MC both failed cycles have felt almost like I've miscarried again :(

Either I ovulated a day later than I thought or AF is late. Either way I tested this afternoon after a two hour hold and it was BFN. At either 13 or 14dpo id say that is a pretty conclusive nope. I'm devastated. Since my MC both failed cycles have felt almost like I've miscarried again :(

I totally understand how you feel. I have felt the same way. Each one making me feel worse than the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->