Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Even 10dpo is awesome! I'm on cd 5 and I'm dying to poas of some kind! Lol

I'm sorry everyone is feeling so blue at the moment I def went through that! Luckily things can turn around I have currently looked into fostering and adoption because I just really want my son to have a sibling. I have also started eating healthier and I have lost some weight which has been nice to see on the scale.

I have been looking into adoption agencies and they send you information through the mail. My husband isn't really invested into adoption just yet because he still wants to keep trying

At 2dpo I felt very off. Like a weird shift happened. My world was suddenly tilted (metaphorically not physically) and I had no idea what was causing it. It's like I had a sixth sense something was about to change or has changed but because it wasn't there in my face I couldn't pin point what it was. sort of like a glitch in the matrix. lol It was so hard to concentrate that day.

I'm 4dpo and feeling ok now. I still don't know what caused the shift but that sense is sort of gone. It wasn't an ominous feeling...I just felt different. So far no symptoms. I know I should expect any but I had symptoms at 3dpo last time I had a bfp...so it is so hard to not compare every cycle with that one.

Hey ladies! I need to catch up on how everyone is doing, I've had a busy few days. I started a new fulltime job this week, it's only temporary but could turn more permanent. We'll see. :)

But DH and I talked the other night and he agreed to move forward with the foster care process! :happydance: I think we'll still be ttc for another month while we are going through the licensing, but if if I'm not pregnant by then, we'll be all set to have a child placed with us. Yay yay yay! I finally have something to look forward to again. :)

That's awesome Tcinks!

Afm: 5 dpo today. 2 symptoms have popped up from my previous bfp that haven't popped up in my last 2 cycles. These were the 2 I was looking for. Tingly/flushed feeling on my skin and oily skin on my face.

I wasn't going to but I may test early. In about 5 days.

Tc- yay!!! That's amazing. So happy for you.

Aayla- can't wait to see your test!

I'm on cd 6... Just waiting....

ah the wait to ovulate. I go back and forth on which is worse..the wait to O or the TWW. lol

Waiting to ovulate is worst for me

I'm on CD 16 now and my OPK is still not quite positive.

I'm not going to ovulate til CD 19 now which is so annoying - the last three cycles, since starting clomid I've ovulated on days 18, 17, 16, 17.
it's concerning me that it's getting later again when I'm on the same dose and taking it on the same days as the last few months

We have been very good about BD but DH always runs out of steam after 5 days - so far we have done 3 days but there are still 5 more to do now that I'm ovulating late :(

Waiting to ovulate is worst for me

I'm on CD 16 now and my OPK is still not quite positive.

I'm not going to ovulate til CD 19 now which is so annoying - the last three cycles, since starting clomid I've ovulated on days 18, 17, 16, 17.
it's concerning me that it's getting later again when I'm on the same dose and taking it on the same days as the last few months

We have been very good about BD but DH always runs out of steam after 5 days - so far we have done 3 days but there are still 5 more to do now that I'm ovulating late :(

I totally understand. my first cycle on letrozole I didn't O but the next 2 I did and on cd17. My 3rd cycle was a bfp but ended in mc. But my O date changed to cd19 on my first normal cycle after the mc. I didn't track the next cycle as i needed to de-stress but based on cm it was cd18 or 19. This cycle was also cd19 but maybe a day later as I couldn't track my temps this month as well. I fear it is getting later without my knowing. Or I didn't O at all.

I'm sorry km. My DH always runs out of steam too. I try not to stay anything about ovulating or baby making. I just try to make him think I just really want it.

Well I'm definitely ovulating now! The super dark one is today but I think my surge started yesterday. So it's either tonight or tomorrow (day 17 or 18 so not too bad)

However DH has just gone to a football match so it's gonna have to be late late sex!

Hey ladies, random question: do any of you experience sweaty palms as a pms symptom or shortly after O window?

My hands have been extremely sweaty the last couple days and that is really unusual for me since they are never sweaty or clammy... so I was just curious if anyone else has this happen out of the blue ?????

has anyone every used pergesterone cream I started using it and my face has been breaking out bad

I've taken perscription progesterone it definitely has side effects. Acne wasn't one of mine but that doesn't mean it couldn't.

Ms...I have not had sweaty palms as a symptom.but everyone is different.

Afm: I got my progesterone level back. 78. My bfp cycle was 69. Last cycle was 20. While progesterone doesn't really tell you if you are pregnant I am optimistic. As much as I want to test I will be waiting until sunday when I am 10dpo.

I'm 8dpo right now no symptoms really I cant test till the 18th which is really long time away i dont feel pregnant though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->