Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Ladies I was thinking of you today and hoping you're doing well :dust:

I totally caved and tested yesterday and today. I'm calling it bfn but some see something in the pic. I do too, at least yesterdays. I'm waiting at least 2 days to test again though. Here are the pics.

1st pic is yesterday (7 dpo I think but I could be as far as 9)
2nd pic today (8 dpo but could be as far as 10)

Attachments

• 7 DPO.jpg
    7 DPO.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 8 DPO.jpg
    8 DPO.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 6
I totally caved and tested yesterday and today. I'm calling it bfn but some see something in the pic. I do too, at least yesterdays. I'm waiting at least 2 days to test again though. Here are the pics.

1st pic is yesterday (7 dpo I think but I could be as far as 9)
2nd pic today (8 dpo but could be as far as 10)

Somethings catching my eye but I'm not convinced yet!

Afm I'm now 3 dpo. DH tried and failed on the day after O (and the day after that) so I hope I did O when I think I did :dohh:

If we don't catch this month we are having a break next month as we are going Florida in April and I don't want to risk it with Zika

Also been given three more months of clomid so pressures off a bit

Feeling very tired and dizzy today but it's too early for symptoms. Must be coming down with something

Update from me
5dpo and I've had a small amount of spotting today. Never happened before and I've tracked 18 cycles!

I have everything crossed

FX for you

today and yesterday I had the worst heartburn. I got motion sickness from having sex, of all things. :haha: and when we went to bed my hubby's movements kept shaking the bed and also gave me motion sickness. When I went to the store I could barely get there and back as I just wanted to hurl. I am taking it all as good signs. I do wish I knew for sure when I ovulated. The earliest I am is 11 dpo (which is what I have FF set to) but the latest is 13 dpo and that is day that I got a bfp last time. (BFN, no hints of a line the 2 days before).

all tests so far have been technically negative. I read on another post that if I didn't want to be pregnant and I got these tests I would have been fine with the result and tossed them. lol

so many women I see get a positive at 9/10 dpo but because of my cycle length and longer LP I don't seem to get them until 13/14 dpo. Makes for some horrendous waiting.

Km and aayla- so excited for you!! Keeping everything crossed for you!

FX for you

today and yesterday I had the worst heartburn. I got motion sickness from having sex, of all things. :haha: and when we went to bed my hubby's movements kept shaking the bed and also gave me motion sickness. When I went to the store I could barely get there and back as I just wanted to hurl. I am taking it all as good signs. I do wish I knew for sure when I ovulated. The earliest I am is 11 dpo (which is what I have FF set to) but the latest is 13 dpo and that is day that I got a bfp last time. (BFN, no hints of a line the 2 days before).

all tests so far have been technically negative. I read on another post that if I didn't want to be pregnant and I got these tests I would have been fine with the result and tossed them. lol

so many women I see get a positive at 9/10 dpo but because of my cycle length and longer LP I don't seem to get them until 13/14 dpo. Makes for some horrendous waiting.

How long is your LP? They aren't supposed to go longer than 14 days so maybe you always O later?

Fingers crossed the nausea is a good sign!

I have a 16-18 day lp. I used to O on cd17 and have a 35 day cycle but after the mc it shift to cd19. But the last 2 cycles I didn't temp. The first was by choice because I just didn't want to stress about anything (turns out it was new friends causing stress so we got rid of them).

This cycle my thermometer went missing for awhile and when I found it it no longer worked right. So I have been going off of cm and I always confirm O happened with a progesterone test 7 dpo ( of about when I think i ovulated). There is no way I ovulated later than cd 19 this time as my progesterone was quite high. Any later and it wouldn't have been so high when I got to cd 26.

Last cycle was only 34 days but all my other cycles have bee 35 except my anovulatory one which was 30.

I have a 16-18 day lp. I used to O on cd17 and have a 35 day cycle but after the mc it shift to cd19. But the last 2 cycles I didn't temp. The first was by choice because I just didn't want to stress about anything (turns out it was new friends causing stress so we got rid of them).

This cycle my thermometer went missing for awhile and when I found it it no longer worked right. So I have been going off of cm and I always confirm O happened with a progesterone test 7 dpo ( of about when I think i ovulated). There is no way I ovulated later than cd 19 this time as my progesterone was quite high. Any later and it wouldn't have been so high when I got to cd 26.

Last cycle was only 34 days but all my other cycles have bee 35 except my anovulatory one which was 30.

At least you know what's going on but that's very unusual. Fingers crossed for a BFP today

my latest test. about 12 dpo (and the way this is progressing I am almost positive this is the case). I believe I see something in person and when I zoom in on the pic on my computer I definitely do but the camera just doesn't seem to pick it up. Hopefully someone else sees what I see.

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 9
Aayla, I can't see it in the photo, but remember how I wouldn't even post mine cause it was too faint to show up in pix? So faint, I thought I was imagining it. So, if you see something there, even if it's really faint, I would definitely say it's worth paying attention to!

When are you going to test again? I'm feeling excited for you!

I am testing again tomorrow. I have one frer left and then a CB digi with weeks estimator. Tomorrow I will use the FRER and then on Friday I will use the digi.

tested today. 13dpo. not even a hint. not even picture taking worthy. very much a BFN. I am pretty sure I am out. I am 3-4 days away from af. while I still have some symptoms I am almost positive I am out now.

Yes, i know that I am not truly out until af shows and I will wait impatiently for her to do so. I just want this cycle to be over with now. If she is late I will use the CB digi. but I have a feeling she will be right on time.

If she shows we have decided to take a break from TTC for a few months. I've been so focused on this to the exclusion of all else. and I'm tired of having sex on a schedule. I've gained a lot of weight since I first started this and I need to get that down again but I can't seem to meld the two lives together. I think there is that fear I will miscarry again. Somewhat irrational, I know, but it is stopping me in my tracks.

and so now I wait.

tested today. 13dpo. not even a hint. not even picture taking worthy. very much a BFN. I am pretty sure I am out. I am 3-4 days away from af. while I still have some symptoms I am almost positive I am out now.

Yes, i know that I am not truly out until af shows and I will wait impatiently for her to do so. I just want this cycle to be over with now. If she is late I will use the CB digi. but I have a feeling she will be right on time.

If she shows we have decided to take a break from TTC for a few months. I've been so focused on this to the exclusion of all else. and I'm tired of having sex on a schedule. I've gained a lot of weight since I first started this and I need to get that down again but I can't seem to meld the two lives together. I think there is that fear I will miscarry again. Somewhat irrational, I know, but it is stopping me in my tracks.

and so now I wait.

Your symptoms still sound good but at least if AF does come you're prepared for it

We are taking next month off TTC if we didn't catch last time. 20 months of scheduled sex is far too much for anyone!

Hey all. How is everyone. The forums seem so quiet. No one is really talking on any if the threads I am on. So weird.

I'm good. Cd 16 waiting for a positive opk. It was close yesterday so I'm hoping its positive today.

Aayla- I see AF hasn't shown. Have you taken another test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->