Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

lol you don't sound silly! But ignore the second temp. It means nothing! I can't remember how to add it since I have a hard time doing it when I did lol maybe one of the other ladies can help out?

ok i just filled out my ff chart, now i need to figure out how to post it! thank u anyway!

Here is how to make your chart a part of your signature

1) go to FF. Go to SHARING. click on GET CODE.

2) copy the code for "bbcode code" This is the code you use for message boards like this one.

3) go onto here and click USER CP. click on EDIT SIGNATURE

4) in the box paste your code. click SAVE SIGNATURE.

if you don't want it in your signature and just want to share it one time. In the GET CODE section of FF just copy the code under SIMPLE LINK. and then paste that in your regular message area.

This is my test from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
Mrs Green: I totally see that line!! Squeeee!!!

Thanks ladies but I really feel like it should be darker at 12dpo do I'm waiting for it to get a little darker then I'll have the doc order my betas.

Nah. I didn't get a light positive on a frer until 13dpo. It really all depends on implantation. I am always shocked when women get a positive at 9 or 10dpo. Implantation happens about 6dpo. If you start at 1 hcg you won't see anything on a test until about 13 or 14 dpo with normal doubling rates. Of course it varies and some women start with a higher number.

Here's my frer from this morning. It's so light I think it's a chemical.

Do you guys think I should go in to get betas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
aayla, i think I'm gonna wait till next month, n start over on a clean slight with the charting. iv been very inconsistant with the times of temping n I'm just don't feel confident. i will make sure to follow ur instructions for posting it next month. I'm considering this month a bust.

my temp did rise alil this morning, so I'm just gonna consider it that i did O n start the wait. not feeling great whatsoever tho

Betas are a good idea. But also, my beta at 14dpo was 14 and the doc said that was normal range and it then doubled on 16 dpo.

Thank you aayla! You are really helping me so much. I have to wait to hear back from the nurses in the Fertility department. Once I do I'll get my betas. I'm praying with everything in my heart it's a sticky bean. I know eveeyonans every pregnancy is different but it's hard not to freak out when you see these dark beautiful lines online.

I hear ya. I was gutted when I didn't get a positive at 10-12 dpo. Everyone else on here was getting them and it sucked. I didn't understand how they were getting so much more hcg. But this is also why I now wait until 13 dpo to test. Maybe one day I will get a good positive at 10 dpo.

I'm the same. I wait until 12dpo and I just assumed that was long enough. I had no idea. I'm just praying it'll get darker and in trying to be really positive

ok, posted my chart anyway. idk, i feel like i didnt chart enough.....somethings off! any suggestions?

y does my chart have a damn question mark. what did i do wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->