Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

thank u aayla. i believe this is a good first step too. I'm glad to finally speak out to woman who understand the struggle of loss n ttc in their own way. i don't feel so alone!

i won't be O'ing till next week, n finally using opks n bought preseed (heard good things about ps) so we"ll see! a lot of praying and alil science :winkwink:

Thank you. Preseed is great. I tend to not have an abundant amount of cm so it worked great and we used it during our bfp cycle.

aayla: oh sweet! same here, next to none with cm. i must say i have been obsessively stalking the preseed reviews everywhere! i know it very well might not work right away but anything will help. opks finally getting darker so time will tell. hating TIME lately.

thank u mrs green, its been agony. unmeasurable pain :cry: but, i said this to someone earlier, gods plan is better than mine. richiee is fine, its mommy who's not.

are any of u ladies trying this month?

My loss want even comparable to yours but I try to remember the same. When I get sad I think of my father in law holding our baby in heaven. He never for to meet any grandkids (he has 4 so far) except for our baby. So I always remember he's looking after our little one for us.

So sorry for your loss Richiesmom

Whilst my loss was very early I share your worry about it taking just as long again - we had been trying 19 months when I finally got pregnant last time

We are/were trying this month, used clomid and preseed. Now just 11dpo and waiting for AF

I have to wait for my biopsy results but the doc and I think everything is fine but it was a necessary evil. As soon as those come back I can start trying again.

I am thinking of inducing a second bleed in about a week. I haven't heard of anyone doing it before. The bleed I just had wasn't a real af of course. And I don't want to wait in order to create a proper cycle length.

No. They said to start again next cycle f the results come back good. But af won't come naturally for me, I will have to go back on provera to induce anyway. I was just thinking of doing it earlier instead of creating a 35 day cycle (which is my norm).

No. They said to start again next cycle f the results come back good. But af won't come naturally for me, I will have to go back on provera to induce anyway. I was just thinking of doing it earlier instead of creating a 35 day cycle (which is my norm).

I can't imagine inducing it early could have any different effect that waiting 35 days

I also don't see why it would cause ang problems. AF sheds your lining... You may just have less right?

mrs green- i was just talking to dh about how his mom never got to meet his dd (she passed when he was 17yrs old, dd is 6yrs. i met him when she was 1yr). dh is the baby of his fam, n if stories r true, seemed to be the favorite lol. so I'm positive gma ramona is happily raising baby richie for us.

kmpreston-thank u. n i will send a prayer ur way! i won't be testing this month, just gonna wait for af to show. can't take the sight of a bfn.

aayla- i hear u on not wanting to wait. i hope everything gets lined up asap!

Thanks ladies. That is what I thought too. I will probably start taking the provera soon again and as soon as I hear back from the doc stop.

Just getting to the end of 11dpo. Did a sneaky test today and it was a definite negative. Still feeling hormonal and nauseous but I think this is now just the norm post O. Starting to feel a little crampy so I imagine AF will appear by Saturday morning :(

Ever since my mc my body has decided to give me every symptom after O happens. It has gotten my hopes up for the 3 cycles after. I am hoping with 2 cycles off it has tapered down and I won't get so many symptoms next time.

Ever since my mc my body has decided to give me every symptom after O happens. It has gotten my hopes up for the 3 cycles after. I am hoping with 2 cycles off it has tapered down and I won't get so many symptoms next time.

I had hoped that, alas no. Every possible symptom every cycle since miscarriage (which is 4 cycles now)

So we have a thing called My Ehealth. This is an online site where we can check lab results. I have been able to check my progesterone and pregnancy tests before the doc calls. Sometimes they don't call because they know this exists.

So I decided to check to see if my results of the biopsy showed up. It was exciting to see that they had final results but it says only doctors can call for the results. Since doctors are so damn busy I likely won't hear anything until next week. I am hoping to hear something tomorrow but we will see when they call or get the results. It is so frustrating to know the results are there but to have to wait.

I would call and ask since you can see that they have them.

Km- I get symptoms too I hate it! It gets your hopes up so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->