Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Hmm the link isn't working right. I can go to the page but no chart shows up

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/647d33">My Ovulation Chart</a>

couldnt figure out y its not showing on signature! but does this link help?

No :(
But since you haven't been consistent with time I think that may be your issue. Isn't temping so hard and confusing at first? Lol

Here is a progression pic from my test yesterday and today. It does actually look darker today in person. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
It didn't work for me either but I am on my phone and I have yet to figure out copy and paste lol

Mrs green: I definitely see the progression. It can be hard doing it every day as hcg doubles every 48 hours ish. So every 24 hours may not see enough.

boo! i tried getting dh to help me (he's pretty computer savvy) before his nap (lol sounds childish "his nap", he works tonight) but the jerk didn't want to be bothered with my request at the moment :( ill get em later!

mrs green :thumb: very excited n anxious for u! said a prayer for u n lil bean :)

Aayla- I agree it's hard to see it progression eveey day so j am so happy I see it on three test. Just got confirmation they ordered my beta! Now to just get the energy to get up from my nap lol

he (dh) has yet to figure out this rocket science problem for me lol. but my temp has stayed risen (nothing drastic but enough), and according to my chart i am 3dpo.

mrs green, anything new?

Beta came back from yesterday (13dpo) as 8. I was basically told to prepare myself for bleeding to start. So I'm at work trying incredibly hard to focus and not burst into tears.

I would wait and see. While that is sort of low, mine was only 14 at 14 dpo. Granted it did end in a mc but the doc said that was totally normal. If you implanted on 8 dpo and started at 1, your hcg would only be around that. Are you going to take more betas to see if you are doubling?

Yes I have another beta tomorrow (48 hours later) to see if hrs doubling. It's just so discouraging when your told to prepare for mc ya know?

IF it doubles then I would be 12 today at 14dpo. Sooo idk.

mrs green I'm so sorry....theres not much i can say to help u feel alil better, BUT its not over till its over!! :hugs: just sent a prayer ur way.

Yes I have another beta tomorrow (48 hours later) to see if hrs doubling. It's just so discouraging when your told to prepare for mc ya know?

IF it doubles then I would be 12 today at 14dpo. Sooo idk.

I so hope your blood was taken just before a rise and it's more like 20 tomorrow. Everything crossed for you xx

Thank you ladies so much. Your support has been amazing! I appreciate it a ton!
I'm trying to stay as positive as I can.

Thank you ladies so much. Your support has been amazing! I appreciate it a ton!
I'm trying to stay as positive as I can.

At the very least this cycle proves that 1) you ovulate on clomid and 2) you're timing things well. Hopefully 3) will be that you are pregnant with your take home baby

question. iv heard a couple different things when i comes to clomid prices. once heard it was about $200 a round. then iv heard as cheap as $20. if insurance doesn't cover, what would i be looking at $ wise? just thinking ahead, in case i start getting too impatient n want alil help.

for me, without extended medical in Canada (basic doesn't cover clomid), it started out about $50 per cycle for 50mg and then it was $100 for a cycle on 100mg.

letrozole is much cheaper. I am at the top of that dose and it is only $55 per month.

Although different companies will have different prices. and the US could be cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->