Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

first positive opk today, bd'ed n ouch! i assume its from my cervics being lower. does this happen to any of ya'll? it was quite uncomfortable.

perfect timing for less than pleasant bding ! dh stopped for a sec n i screamed hurry the hell up, don't worry about me (tmi):growlmad:! lol

Aww no! I've found certain positions are better than others when my cervix is low.

AF got me :( got everything crossed for you Mrs g your temps look good

km-:hugs:

i tried a couple different things but didn't help too much. I'm kinda sensitive! ill bare thru it. i will say I'm already ready to see a neg opk!. I'm alil annoyed with dh right now so I'm not happy about giving him any when I'm trying to be mad! lol

I was going to today but with moving I got up so early I forgot. Lol I'll test tomorrow as long as my temp stays up.

so this month was my first month temping correctly. yesterday was my 2nd +opk, and had major Ov pain. buuuut this morning i didn't have a temp spike (an as i figured bc i thought i ov'ed yesterday, -opk).

is this normal to not have a temp spike the next morning? or have i just not ovulated yet? stressing out:wacko:

i always figured i might have something wrong with me being that it took so long to concieve my son (ntnp). but docs have never said anything. (tho i never asked, considering i was pregnant at the time). my right ovary has been hurting on n off since labour. maybe I'm just not ov'ing very much?

can't see a doc yet due to no insurance at the moment. I'm freaking myself out with this lack of temp rise! :nope:

Richiesmom: A positive opk means your LH is surging. You should expect ovulation in 24-36 hours after it. and then the temp spike the day after you O. For example, positive opk on cd 16, temp rise on cd 18 which means O on cd 17.

It does happen where ovulation happens on the same day as a positive opk but it's usually the next day.

So yesterday was a positive OPK, today you will likely ovulate, and tomorrow you should see a temp spike. Also note, the temp spike doesn't have to be big and apps like fertility friend require 3 sustained higher temps to predict O.

i haven't been charting n here! iv just been writing it down in a journal. let me see how i can figure that out.

how do i go about doing that?

real quick tho, my normal temp is 97.8-98.0

this morning it was 98.2(never above 98.0) but for some stupid reason, and idk y...i stayed in bed for another 15-20 mins n temped again (I'm sorry, i was just being obsessive over the .2 degree spike) n it was back to 98.0 :(

forgive me, i probably sound very silly lol i need more practice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->