Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I'm ok. I'm very very sad but to be expected. I'm just starting to think something is wrong with me since now we've had two losses.

:( I'm sorry mrs green! but i believe with all my heart u will have ur sticky bean. head up luv. was this ur first round of climid?

iv been having a dull ache on my right ovary since yesterday. i stretched awhile ago n ouch!! is ovary pain even a sigh of pg? cyst maybe?

iv never been diagnosed with pcos or endo. but then again iv never had an ultrasound until i was 15 weeks pg. i didn't find out i was even pg till 14weeks! i was use to skipping a month of af once n awhile (very reg af now since labour, like to the day). i figured the 3 missed periods where bcuz of stress (dh n i were going thru a very rough patch). n sore boobs, chalked it up to sleeping on them (implants). no other symptoms other than that! could they have seen any sigh of endo or cysts thru my ultrasounds then?

Oh no I'm so sorry :( try to keep in mind that at least the clomid works. As small a comfort as I know that is xx

I'm doing ok. My amazing DH stayed home from work. He said it wasn't because of me, but I think it was.

I'm doing ok. My amazing DH stayed home from work. He said it wasn't because of me, but I think it was.

That's lovely, I'm sure you needed the support. I'm so sorry this has happened :(

Afm I'm back from Disney and now thoroughly miserable. Need to pick myself up but it's not working yet. In the mean time I have to organise a baby shower :dohh:

Had spotting tonight!! So excited!! Getting so close to starting my pills.

Oh I see you're cd2 Aalya? :)

I'm cd12 and hoping my OPKs get a grip and turn positive by Friday!

That I am. The spotting turned into very light flow. so I counted it as cd 1. not a lot of flow but I didn't think there would be. I start my pills tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

So close to O for you KM! how exciting. Are you waiting out the two weeks or do you have a day you will start testing?

how is every one else doing?

That I am. The spotting turned into very light flow. so I counted it as cd 1. not a lot of flow but I didn't think there would be. I start my pills tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

So close to O for you KM! how exciting. Are you waiting out the two weeks or do you have a day you will start testing?

how is every one else doing?

Not doing great but powering through. Still negative on the OPKs. Hoping for a positive tomorrow now. Don't want to test til AF is late but will probably cave at 11dpo

Same. I always say I am going to wait and never do. This month I am buying some wondfo off of Amazon. Just so I can poas every day. :haha:

I don't start until at least 8 dpo. I like to have ovulation confirmed first. I will probably grab a frer if I get a positive on the cheapie.

Well I got a positive opk so right on time.

Infuriatingly DH is full of an awful cold and is in no fit state to BD so looks like another month wasted 😫

Maybe you can have a quicky? And maybe you an do most of the work. Full him full of meds and then get down to business. I'm sure he'll understand.

Maybe you can have a quicky? And maybe you an do most of the work. Full him full of meds and then get down to business. I'm sure he'll understand.

I'm not convinced that will work he's not stopped coughing for 24h

yep, just pump him full of cough meds (non drowsy!) and then just get him to lay on his back and you do everything. :rofl: But it does suck because if he can't excited he can't finish. but maybe once he is going he will get into it. and don't worry about the on top position...they get there. and you just hop off quickly. :haha:

yep, just pump him full of cough meds (non drowsy!) and then just get him to lay on his back and you do everything. :rofl: But it does suck because if he can't excited he can't finish. but maybe once he is going he will get into it. and don't worry about the on top position...they get there. and you just hop off quickly. :haha:

I'll try. At this stage in also open to the "sperm donor method":blush:

I can't just miss out another month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"