Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Hahahaha I hope you get your bfp that way!! Maybe get some more "donation" tomorrow for good measure. Haha

Hahahaha I hope you get your bfp that way!! Maybe get some more "donation" tomorrow for good measure. Haha

If I get it this way I won't be telling anyone but you lot!!! That's the plan though ;)

How you doing Mrs green?

I'm fine. Cd7... Clomid should be coming to an end soon. And then the ovary pain should start. Just waiting and waiting and waiting. Lol I hope I still ovulate around the same time as last month and that the cp doesn't mess it up.

Glad you are doing ok Mrs Green. after my mc my O date was late by 2 days. Never went back to cd 17. Not sure what this time off will do though. It shouldn't change it much, if at all.

Well my last mc (although was much later) made me stop ovulating all together! Lol but I'm on clomid so I'm sure I'll ovulate.

Well my last mc (although was much later) made me stop ovulating all together! Lol but I'm on clomid so I'm sure I'll ovulate.

I ovulated two days late after MC but it's cause I started my clomid late. I am glad you are doing ok.

I get ovary pain too from clomid :(

Km, u r too funny! I'd be doing anything n everything I can to get what i need to "come out n go in" lol

Mrs green, glad u seem to be feeling better :hugs: fxed go Clomid!

I'm still waiting for af to show on the 4TH. Like u said Mrs g, waiting waiting waiting.

Km, u r too funny! I'd be doing anything n everything I can to get what i need to "come out n go in" lol

Mrs green, glad u seem to be feeling better :hugs: fxed go Clomid!

I'm still waiting for af to show on the 4TH. Like u said Mrs g, waiting waiting waiting.

You not testing or did you not ovulate? Can't remember sorry

We need to figure out how to fix your chart on here

I copied the bb code from the FF web page
It looked like this
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/526a17/thumb.png[/ img]
My Ovulation Chart[/ url]

But without the spaces after the /

The 526a17 part is the only bit that should be different for you. If you can find out what your account number is then you could use the bb code above and just put your account number in place of mine

I did ovulate. Sorry, forgot to mention I poas yesterday. BFN. Af should be here Wed.

Yes, I need to properly post my chart

Well I ovulated early so I only hit 3/5 fertile days o-1, o day, o+1. Still feeling pretty confident, I ovulated in CD15 and the only time I've ovulated on CD16 even was my BFP month so I'm hoping early O means good quality eggys

KM that's amazing timing! My doc said 0-1 and o day are the two that count.

KM that's amazing timing! My doc said 0-1 and o day are the two that count.

I really hope that that's the case. I'd have liked to get o-2 too but DH was poorly sick and we never would have managed the other days

That does sound good km, good vibes ur way!

Af got me earlier than expected (yesterday). So cd2 n first day of soy iso. Not sure if I mentioned I was trying soy this month. Hopefully I can give a positive story on it like so many others iv read!

That does sound good km, good vibes ur way!

Af got me earlier than expected (yesterday). So cd2 n first day of soy iso. Not sure if I mentioned I was trying soy this month. Hopefully I can give a positive story on it like so many others iv read!

Soy ISO helped me ovulate regularly but no BFP on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->