Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I am. Got "high" on my opk this morning, which I didn't get any highs last month. I hope we get good bd in, during the week is so hard for us.

I am. Got "high" on my opk this morning, which I didn't get any highs last month. I hope we get good bd in, during the week is so hard for us.

I hope you do too, difficult tho it is to fit it in it would really be worth it if this is your first "high"

I know! I need to keep it up. Lol I'm just worried I'll have like 4-5 days of "high" and he'll be exhausted by the time I get "peak" haha

I know! I need to keep it up. Lol I'm just worried I'll have like 4-5 days of "high" and he'll be exhausted by the time I get "peak" haha

That happens with DH regularly.

Richiesmom/Aalya how are you guys

Hey ladies!

Tomorrow will be my last round of soy. I did cd2-6. No side effects other than some pressure today.

Mrs g, that ALWAYS happens to me! I get decent action, n then by the time O day shows, he too tired n moody bcuz I'll force him lol.

I got serrapeptase in the mail today. I figured I'd start taking that too just incase iv got any gunk in my tubes that might be holding things up. I shouldn't considering my baby planted himself nicely last (no ectopic pg) time. But Jesus 2yrs n 9mths was wayyy too long of ntnp to finally have our precious surprise. maybe it's a tight squeeze.....idk. just want to cover all bases.

Km, how u doin?

Doing ok. Today was slightly better than yesterday. Just have to keep on keeping on. Inching towards O time. I am thoroughly convinced it is worse than the tww.

Doing ok. Today was slightly better than yesterday. Just have to keep on keeping on. Inching towards O time. I am thoroughly convinced it is worse than the tww.

It is! Definitely!

I'm doing ok, got a lot of cramping so I'm hoping that's a good thing

Km- cramping is a good thing! It's the one thing I had with both my bfps. Good luck!

Aayla- it's sooo much worse. Especially when you're almost there and you're testing with OPKs trying to catch the surge. Haha

Km- cramping is a good thing! It's the one thing I had with both my bfps. Good luck!

Aayla- it's sooo much worse. Especially when you're almost there and you're testing with OPKs trying to catch the surge. Haha

How's your fertility monitor today Mrs green?

I forgot my advanced digital opk at home. Took a cheapie and it was negative. I'll be taking an advanced digital in a little bit but I expect it to still say "high"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->