Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Did get some bd in last night and will again tonight to be safe. But I think I ovulated this morning. I don't feel great about timing.

My doc told me every second day is fine..no need to do it every day. I'm not listening to him but it has worked for many other women. Lol

Aayla- what happened to your temp today? Lol my doc said the day of positive opk and the day after is the best. But I got both my bfps from bding o-2, o-1 and 0. This time I'll have I-3 o-1 and o. Which I know isn't that different but to me it feels like we're doomed. Lol

hubby didn't turn off the a/c when he came to bed, so when I woke up I was kinda cold. I didn't realize that cold though. lol So when I temp tomorrow I will discard it. The open circles are bothering me. I hated that I woke up so early on cd 1. Now when I wake up half an hour later as per my normal schedule it says I am out of range. Only 2 of those open circles are more than an hour off. Everything else is within a half hour.

FF drives me crazy. But I've learned my body really well know know if I wake up a little late or early my temp is the same.

Same. That is why I know the drop is due to the colder room and to discard it tomorrow. My cover line is always around 36.3 or 36.4

This wait sucks. Inching closer and closer.

hubby didn't turn off the a/c when he came to bed, so when I woke up I was kinda cold. I didn't realize that cold though. lol So when I temp tomorrow I will discard it. The open circles are bothering me. I hated that I woke up so early on cd 1. Now when I wake up half an hour later as per my normal schedule it says I am out of range. Only 2 of those open circles are more than an hour off. Everything else is within a half hour.

Just delete your cd1 temp

oh yeah. I could disregard that temp. I tend to fluctuate only on the weekends but I am trying to wake up just to temp and then go back to sleep. lol But even on the weekends I am only up an hour later than normal.

I feel like my temping is not as good this month. And part of me wants to use it to do fun ovulation and the. Stop. I don't want the stress. And if I don't get AF I think I'll test. DH is really worried about my stress level, and he's right. So this would be one less stressor.

I feel like my temping is not as good this month. And part of me wants to use it to do fun ovulation and the. Stop. I don't want the stress. And if I don't get AF I think I'll test. DH is really worried about my stress level, and he's right. So this would be one less stressor.

I definitely agree, temping ceased to tell me anything I didn't already know by June last year so I gave it up so that I would stop reading to much into post O temps

Km- I see you've already started testing. Lol good luck this week I hope it brings a beautiful bfp.

Omg that's a crazy Evap line. Are you sure it's an Evap or start of a bfp?!

did it come up within time? if it did it's not an evap but could be the indent line. I had frer's on our last cycle that did that.

mrs g, I'm sure what u got it was just enough.

aayla, lol i just noticed that temp right before it was brought up! thats funny

km, that is a crazy evap........is it an evap tho?

soy brought on O super early. cd9 n I'm getting dark opks! well, the one i took this morning was dark but not quite control line dark. took another a few mins ago n now the lines pretty much match. I'm sure tomorrows will show darker than the control (like last cycle) line. i was telling some other virtual friends that i might skip bd tonight bc yesterday we kinda over did it (only bd once, with some extra action later in the night but no bd). not thinking id get a +opk this early today so i feel i wasted a lot of valuable swimmers :( n now need him to build up! buuuuut after seeing i do have a +opk tonight, i might as well continue doing the deed for the next few days.

as long as it is roughly every 24 hours you will be fine. So if you last did anything last night then do it again tonight before bed. Just don't do anything in the morning. Keep it to night time for the next few days.

did it come up within time? if it did it's not an evap but could be the indent line. I had frer's on our last cycle that did that.

It did but it's grey. Stupid indent

It may turn into something. My 10dpo test was a squinter get line on my bfp cycle. And then total negatives on 11 and 12 dpo.

i screwed up aayla. fell asleep, didn't bd, n got a very -opk this morning. but no O pain. soy is suppose to make the pain worse! idk what to make of it. going to bd as soon as dh gets home in a bit. u could have picked my jaw off the floor this morning seeing such an obvious -opk. this sux!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->