Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

and i think i finally have EWCM today!

Have you been temping this cycle? So I can look at your chart too? And do you do internal checks for CP and CM? Do you not normally get EWCM? Or have you only been checking externally for it?

And do you only do two OPK's a day one in the morning and one in the evening?

My chart with temps is in my signature- just click on it. I dont normally get/notice EWCM. I check Cm when checking CP.

I test CBEFM and CBAdva with FMU, then at 3pm, i test with CBPink, then 7pm $tree. Except the last few days I have upped the CBAdva and CbPink.

AFM Today- So my wondfo from FMU and SMU were both back to negative, there's a line, but my LH linger's for a while afterwards, but it's only half as dark as the control, like when I was getting worried I wouldn't O. I normally have a progression, I surge a day before or on AF day, then it drops then slowly creeps up to peak and then starts dropping again normally back to no line or barely there before AF and then again a peak. So I've O'd. My CBAFM with FMU gave a high and the CBFM gave a high as well, so everything is coinciding EXCEPT the most EXPENSIVE piece of fertility equipment I purchased, the damn advanced monitor!! WTF. Like the say, every woman is different and has a "unique" cycle, I knew that it couldn't always be accurate for all women with FMU being used. I'm the "1%" lol. It completely missed my surge and if I hadn't been doing the wondfo's and the old monitor too, I would not of timed my BDing this month like we did, and our chances of a BFP would of been significantly lower. Even my temps line up with my SMU, as well as my CM/CP. My temps have been on a significant downward trend until now and they are slowly but surely rising. My CP is High, Med/closed, and Med/soft. So the "door" to Narnia has closed this month, LOL :rofl: Now, we wait....I better find something to take my mind of things......quickly. If I can look at your chart and all your OPK stuff together, I will tell you what I think. And since it looks like you do have short surges, IF it were me I would be testing more often, get you a bunch of wondfo's on eBay, someone is always offloading a stash and selling cheap, AND if you email them even if the listing isn't OBO and make them an offer you can normally work something out for less then what they are asking....

CBEFM is still reading Low- stupid thing. It is old and i have changed the batteries, maybe its becoming too old? Ive had it since 2009!

I also think ( so far unless later today changes) i have a really, REALLY short surge because $tree is already lighter and CBPink is reading Low. Thats from 11pm BFP til 8am BFN.. thats 9 hrs.

Amber, so for your OPK experiment, for me:
CBadv went High first and stayed high
$Tree went + before any other test
CBPink went + next
CBEFM never did anything.

Last cycle CBAdv went Peak, CBPink never did anything and CBEFM went high and stayed High.

:wacko:

What CD did the dollar tree go positive and time and the same info for the other peak ?

As for the Peaks/positives and O date. Even using my SMU after I first get my peak, it is normally the next day that I O, and that is confirmed by my temps. Do you ever test your SMU? The only thing that I'm concerned about is that you may have caught the tail end of your surge, (maybe bc you have a low surge and most OPK's are set really high to catch a surge, but you can buy OPK's that come in level's like PT's do, you can get 10mIU, 20, 30, 40, and maybe 50 too) But most of the opks are set for 40 as a surge level, and not all women surge at level- I actually read a article summing up a lab test performed on OTC opks and they were scarily inaccurate, to sum it up it said that for about i think 60% of women the OTC OPK's would catch their surge, but for the other 40% that have lower surge levels they won't) Bc, when looking at your chart it is "possible" that you actually O'd on CD 12/13 and then on CD 14 caught the tail end of your surge by chance, OR you could of O'd CD 15 the day after you got your + if you were catching the beginning of it. EITHER way your BDing is timed good so I wouldn't worry about it. As long as your temps keep rising then all is good. And you seem to be on an upward trend now, so that is great. If I had to put my money on one of them, I would say it was CD15. But since you are doing internal checks for CP/CM and not noticing a lot of EWCM when around your O or leading up to it, I would start doing Evening Primrose Supplements. They are really cheap, you only take one a day for the first half your cycle meaning until you O. I normally stop a day or two before I think I'm going to O just err on the side of caution, but it REALLY helps with EWCM production. I noticed a HUGE difference once I started taking it. You just have to stop taking it once you are in the second TWW. Do you use preseed? Or ConceiveEasy?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CBEFM: Low ( stupid thing)
CBAdv: PEAK
CbPink: BFP (CD14/15)
Target +/-: BFP
$Tree: BFP (CD14)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

**pic shown is ALL my + tests! CD15 tests were taken at 7pm, CD14 were taken at 11pm. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20160721_184626.jpg
    IMG_20160721_184626.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160721_185043.jpg
    IMG_20160721_185043.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160721_185355.jpg
    IMG_20160721_185355.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
Okay, when did you get your first Peak? It is from that peak that "count down begins" MOST women, shown in studies after having a peak in LH (when you catch the beginning of it) normally O the next day. Which through my "experiments" thus far has also been true for me.

Okay, when did you get your first Peak? It is from that peak that "count down begins" MOST women, shown in studies after having a peak in LH (when you catch the beginning of it) normally O the next day. Which through my "experiments" thus far has also been true for me.

yesterday I got + on $Tree and CBPink

Today I got + CBAdv, CBPink and Target Brand.

CBEFM still is reading low. i think im going to sell it next cycle if there is one! :growlmad:

CBEFM still is reading low. i think im going to sell it next cycle if there is one! :growlmad:

lol. Hopefully not for either of us ;) Then I would count today as your "official" Peak and that you will O tomorrow. BD tonight and tomorrow and the next day if you can. What is the CBEFM?

lol. Hopefully not for either of us ;) Then I would count today as your "official" Peak and that you will O tomorrow. BD tonight and tomorrow and the next day if you can. What is the CBEFM?

Clearblue easy fertility monitor. You're using both versions......

I know our potential timing we need.

My CBEFM is still reading low. Thats just crazy! Imagine if i had been relying solely on that! I think its time to say goodbye to it. Its been good to me these years.

Farewell CBEFM. :plane::boat::shipw:

My CBEFM is still reading low. Thats just crazy! Imagine if i had been relying solely on that! I think its time to say goodbye to it. Its been good to me these years.

Farewell CBEFM. :plane::boat::shipw:

I know. I have been debating on whether or not to get rid of the Advanced monitor. I haven't been impressed with it this month.

Ye these monitors don't seem worth having - stick to the Internet cheapie sticks if they are working best anyway!

Ye these monitors don't seem worth having - stick to the Internet cheapie sticks if they are working best anyway!

I have to agree. Id rather sell it on ebay and let someone else hopefully have better luck!

------
Nothing new or exciting today. How have you been feeling KM?

Ye feeling ok. Some cramping from time to time. Little bits of nausea when I wake up. More tired than usual. Mainly just normal though!

Got some good progression going on with my tests though which is nice

When do you go for a scan KM?

Not until 7 weeks - 8th August and that is a private one I am paying for for piece of mind (cause I'm driving myself crazy testing)

aww, that does seem like so far away! :hugs:

I know! Only two and a bit weeks though so hopefully will pass quick

I cant say id be much different when we get BFP. After years and it finally happening, id be in disbelief and nervous too! The bottom falling out doesnt make it easier!

When do you go for a scan KM?

Not until 7 weeks - 8th August and that is a private one I am paying for for piece of mind (cause I'm driving myself crazy testing)

aww, that does seem like so far away! :hugs:

I know! Only two and a bit weeks though so hopefully will pass quick

I cant say id be much different when we get BFP. After years and it finally happening, id be in disbelief and nervous too! The bottom falling out doesnt make it easier!

The bottom falling out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->