Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

OnErth- So looking at my chart, when do you think I actually O'd? Your's always put's your O on day that you have a small rise, mine was lined up last month with my last low temp.... I'm not sure what to think about this months chart, bc of the rise curve instead of it going from low to high over the course of one day.

I think you Od cd21 because that was the last day of your fertile CM but your temp may be cd22 due to the rise after.

FF put CD14 BUT if i put in a phantom temp for tomorrow, it says CD15 with solid cross hairs. I do not think it was 14.
FF may change it again with other temps because using the FAM method, it doesnt give me crosshairs yet- only on Advanced and Research.

Either way im POAS July 31! Not testing before that unless something really jumps out at me symptom wise.

I put in a "ghost" temp for tomorrow and it say's CD 22 with solid crosshairs, but I actually think it was CD21 bc of of symptoms and charting. I thought that I read somewhere that when FF puts up the crosshairs that you have actually O'd the day previous not the day that the crosshairs are on? Has anyone else ever heard this? What are the difference's in the chart analyzers? I have it on advanced, but even when I change it to research for FAM it doesn't change anything.

I live in the uk so I imagine sending me texts would be very expensive

OnErth- So looking at my chart, when do you think I actually O'd? Your's always put's your O on day that you have a small rise, mine was lined up last month with my last low temp.... I'm not sure what to think about this months chart, bc of the rise curve instead of it going from low to high over the course of one day.

I think you Od cd21 because that was the last day of your fertile CM but your temp may be cd22 due to the rise after.

FF put CD14 BUT if i put in a phantom temp for tomorrow, it says CD15 with solid cross hairs. I do not think it was 14.
FF may change it again with other temps because using the FAM method, it doesnt give me crosshairs yet- only on Advanced and Research.

Either way im POAS July 31! Not testing before that unless something really jumps out at me symptom wise.

I put in a "ghost" temp for tomorrow and it say's CD 22 with solid crosshairs, but I actually think it was CD21 bc of of symptoms and charting. I thought that I read somewhere that when FF puts up the crosshairs that you have actually O'd the day previous not the day that the crosshairs are on? Has anyone else ever heard this? What are the difference's in the chart analyzers? I have it on advanced, but even when I change it to research for FAM it doesn't change anything.

Nice dip today! Maybe ill get one tomorrow.

I have been on FF since 06 and i havent heard that but maybe i missed it along the way? The different methods are:

Advanced (Recommended)
Fertility Awareness
Research
OPK/Monitor/OVWatch

The Advanced Detector is our recommended detector and the default for all charts. We recommend that you keep your chart on this setting. This detector takes all your fertility signs into account. It uses the computing power of our servers to actually scan for patterns of ovulation on your charts based on the many patterns that we have encountered through our years of experience. Once it has determined your most likely ovulation day based on all your fertility signs, it then determines a coverline (the horizontal line across your chart) with a reasonable value to show you your biphasic (ovulation) pattern. Our advanced detector simultaneously takes into account all signs and data you enter to determine the best interpretation.

The Research Detector is our cutting edge research detector. This detector includes all new patterns and improvements as we find them. With time and testing, we roll new findings into the advanced detector when appropriate. Since this detector is continuously under construction, it can be unstable. You should use it only if you wish to check for enhancements that are not yet rolled into the advanced detector.

The Fertility Awareness Detector is based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) as it is widely published (ovulation is detected after 3 temperatures above the previous 6) with some enhancements. This detector is best suited to those with regular chart patterns who are already familiar with this method.

The OPK/Monitor Detector relies solely on your Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) or fertility monitor data to determine ovulation. An OPK gives information only about the presence of Luteinizing Hormone (LH). Although in most cases a positive OPK will indicate imminent ovulation it is not always totally accurate. Similarly the fertility monitor gives you information about your estrogen levels and LH levels. Although more detailed than the OPK it still lacks the confirmation that ovulation actually occured. This detector is designed for women who are not recording their temperature but still would like to have a good estimate of their ovulation day.

-----
I stick with advanced until i O, then switch to FAM. Tomorrow when i put in another temp, ill switch to FAM. Then it moves my O day to CD16.

Nice dip today! Maybe ill get one tomorrow.

I have been on FF since 06 and i havent heard that but maybe i missed it along the way? The different methods are:

Advanced (Recommended)
Fertility Awareness
Research
OPK/Monitor/OVWatch

The Advanced Detector is our recommended detector and the default for all charts. We recommend that you keep your chart on this setting. This detector takes all your fertility signs into account. It uses the computing power of our servers to actually scan for patterns of ovulation on your charts based on the many patterns that we have encountered through our years of experience. Once it has determined your most likely ovulation day based on all your fertility signs, it then determines a coverline (the horizontal line across your chart) with a reasonable value to show you your biphasic (ovulation) pattern. Our advanced detector simultaneously takes into account all signs and data you enter to determine the best interpretation.

The Research Detector is our cutting edge research detector. This detector includes all new patterns and improvements as we find them. With time and testing, we roll new findings into the advanced detector when appropriate. Since this detector is continuously under construction, it can be unstable. You should use it only if you wish to check for enhancements that are not yet rolled into the advanced detector.

The Fertility Awareness Detector is based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) as it is widely published (ovulation is detected after 3 temperatures above the previous 6) with some enhancements. This detector is best suited to those with regular chart patterns who are already familiar with this method.

The OPK/Monitor Detector relies solely on your Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) or fertility monitor data to determine ovulation. An OPK gives information only about the presence of Luteinizing Hormone (LH). Although in most cases a positive OPK will indicate imminent ovulation it is not always totally accurate. Similarly the fertility monitor gives you information about your estrogen levels and LH levels. Although more detailed than the OPK it still lacks the confirmation that ovulation actually occured. This detector is designed for women who are not recording their temperature but still would like to have a good estimate of their ovulation day.

-----
I stick with advanced until i O, then switch to FAM. Tomorrow when i put in another temp, ill switch to FAM. Then it moves my O day to CD16.

I wonder what it would do with mine if I switched it? I put in another temp for tomorrow and switched it to FAM but it didn't change anything. I honestly think I O'd on CD 21 not 22 but I guess the chart probably knows better then I, maybe??? Oh and the temp dip was a "fake" temp from last night when I was playing around with it to see if it would change anything, my temp actually rose a tidbit this morning.

It won't mess up if you change it. I mess with them all the time. Just change it right back if you want.

I'm off to a midwife meeting this afternoon! Knowledge is power!

back from the meeting. The one midwife i was leaning towards would not be a good fit apparently. She has too high of a transfer rate. I also found out that im not a good fit for the one and only birthing center near me. I got a list of midwives and back up OBs.

basically when the time comes i have a couple choices:
1) go with same OB who delivered DD2/did my VBA2C. $4000 out of pocket.
2) go with midwife and her back up OB. $3000 for midwife and $0 for back up. ( id only see OB one time though).
3) go with new OB. $0. risk being they may not let me VBA2C

I could also do #1 and #2 at the same time but thats a major cost.

Im getting educated now to prepare. Its not like the last 3 kiddos where i just went with who my insurance said or DD2 when i googled the hell out of VBA2C in my city.

back from the meeting. The one midwife i was leaning towards would not be a good fit apparently. She has too high of a transfer rate. I also found out that im not a good fit for the one and only birthing center near me. I got a list of midwives and back up OBs.

2) go with midwife and her back up OB. $3000 for midwife and $0 for back up. ( id only see OB one time though).

Im getting educated now to prepare. Its not like the last 3 kiddos where i just went with who my insurance said or DD2 when i googled the hell out of VBA2C in my city.

Why not do 1 and 3 at the same time? Have you discussed with #3 how they feel about VBA2C? I know where I am at, they normally push for VBAC's now, but it is dependent on how your incision was cut with the C, whether is was horizontal or vertical. i'ts good to get all your ducks in a row, and at least it's something to do while we wait to test. Ugh. 3/4 dpo and my skin is already crawling with wanting to know. All I have is my computer and to try to find something around the house to occupy my mind.... :coffee:

Why not do 1 and 3 at the same time? Have you discussed with #3 how they feel about VBA2C? I know where I am at, they normally push for VBAC's now, but it is dependent on how your incision was cut with the C, whether is was horizontal or vertical. i'ts good to get all your ducks in a row, and at least it's something to do while we wait to test. Ugh. 3/4 dpo and my skin is already crawling with wanting to know. All I have is my computer and to try to find something around the house to occupy my mind.... :coffee:

My cut was horizontal. I do 1 or 3, not both.

I want to wait until the 31st but part of me wants to start at 5dpo. I only have 10HPT lol. Surepredict and Wondfo.

I want to wait until the 31st but part of me wants to start at 5dpo. I only have 10HPT lol. Surepredict and Wondfo.

Sure Predicts are pretty good test for sensitivity, but if you want I can send you some of these QuickVue's I have so we can test together from 6dpo, lol. :shrug::happydance:

https://www.quidel.com/sites/default/files/product/documents/qvonestep_hcgurine.pdf Read page 5 paragraph "Limitations"- the company actually admits that lines coming up after the "testing window" are indicative of very low levels of HCG and eary pregnancy, not an "evap". How cool is that? Not rumor on TTCing boards, this is straight from the horses mouth, from their data collected during research before the test's were released/approved.

Sure Predicts are pretty good test for sensitivity, but if you want I can send you some of these QuickVue's I have so we can test together from 6dpo, lol. :shrug::happydance:

addy sent

dip in temp today, hopefully it means implant or something good. FF is confusing as ever again and here i thought it would cooperate!

Advanced says cd15
FAM gives no o day now
Research says CD14
OPK says CD16

Im sticking with advanced! good gravy! :dohh:

dip in temp today, hopefully it means implant or something good. FF is confusing as ever again and here i thought it would cooperate!

Advanced says cd15
FAM gives no o day now
Research says CD14
OPK says CD16

Im sticking with advanced! good gravy! :dohh:

Well, before 5 dpo, you are supposed to have a second estrogen surge that causes your temp to dip and it's purpose is to help get your uterus lining nice and cushy in prep for a baby. So the fact that you are having a dip in that time frame, is very good. So am I :happydance: Also, a lot of ladies also notice during this time an increase again in EWCM or slightly EWCM like a transitional cm and it is normally streaked white or all white bc of the estrogen surge.

and regardless of the ambiguous O results I think you pretty well covered the BDing for all of them, so I wouldn't worry ;) I wonder why mine doesn't change at all? What am I doing wrong?

Well, before 5 dpo, you are supposed to have a second estrogen surge that causes your temp to dip and it's purpose is to help get your uterus lining nice and cushy in prep for a baby. So the fact that you are having a dip in that time frame, is very good. So am I :happydance: Also, a lot of ladies also notice during this time an increase again in EWCM or slightly EWCM like a transitional cm and it is normally streaked white or all white bc of the estrogen surge.

My Cm has been creamy like lotion. Ill take a cushy uterus though!

and regardless of the ambiguous O results I think you pretty well covered the BDing for all of them, so I wouldn't worry ;) I wonder why mine doesn't change at all? What am I doing wrong?

It just means all your signs line up and FF is pretty sure of your O day.

Some ladies don't get it, some do, it's a toss. I noticed mine the day before the dip, and then it changed back to creamy. and lots of it. I'm kind of disappointed that it isn't changing it bc I was really hoping it would go a day back. the actual O day it has, hubs had problems in the BDing department so we didn't exactly "finish" the day before and all the rest were proper bding but that's why I just put it as an x on that day, to remind me that I had notes wrote about the bding, bc I normally put in whether it was AM/PM not just yes or no.

Some ladies don't get it, some do, it's a toss. I noticed mine the day before the dip, and then it changed back to creamy. and lots of it. I'm kind of disappointed that it isn't changing it bc I was really hoping it would go a day back. the actual O day it has, hubs had problems in the BDing department so we didn't exactly "finish" the day before and all the rest were proper bding but that's why I just put it as an x on that day, to remind me that I had notes wrote about the bding, bc I normally put in whether it was AM/PM not just yes or no.

hmm, maybe 1 swimmer somehow got through that day!

Ideally id like it set to CD16 but ill take a BFP and can worry about it later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->