• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Maybe that's why you never get a peak reading? I was just doing some googling, and read through the ladies responses about the monitor on this link- There were other ladies that were having the same thing happen as you, only lows and highs never peaks with FMU, then they changed when they tested and low and behold they had short surges and finally got peaks using afternoon/evening urine instead of FMU https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a26479983/clearblue_advanced_-_fmu

I test best with FMU. I do get peaks but not often.

Well, I will be testing my FMU at 10am(central time) so here in 35 min's, so we will see what the advanced says and then what my BBT's say over the next few days as well. I know last month that if I hadn't used my SMU the day I peaked, I would of never got a peak, bc I continued testing and watching the sticks. It would of only given me highs and I did O. My FMU stick definitely wouldn't of given me a peak that morning.

HIGH :brat: so either my theory is correct, that the advanced monitor is going to miss my surge completely or I haven't O'd yet, but according to my rising temp this morning, it's not looking like it and had I been solely depending on the advanced monitor, I may have wasted a whole cycle, by NOT BDing last night and today, bc my wondfo's are already back to being lighter too. Hmm....we will see, we will see....

HIGH :brat: so either my theory is correct, that the advanced monitor is going to miss my surge completely or I haven't O'd yet, but according to my rising temp this morning, it's not looking like it and had I been solely depending on the advanced monitor, I may have wasted a whole cycle, by NOT BDing last night and today, bc my wondfo's are already back to being lighter too. Hmm....we will see, we will see....

its possible you geared up and didnt yet or you did O and youll need to wait a few more days to see temp keep going up.

Is this + or close to?

Taken just a few minutes ago $tree OPK.

Attachments

• IMG_20160720_140031.jpg
    IMG_20160720_140031.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Is this + or close to?

I would say maybe +. I would definitely proceed as though it is positive and get to BDing, but I honestly think it looks almost +. Limit your intake of liquids, drink a small cup of coffee (actually proven to help with urine testing and conceiving (really) ) and then do a 2-3 hour hold. You don't want to hold for too long, then do another one today, and see if it get's darker. was that withe FMU or later in the day?

So my old monitor actually asked for another stick today??? which was totally weird bc it didn't do that last month, last month it auto peaked the next day and I was mad bc I had already dipped the test! lol. So here are the results from today. definitely fixing to O. probably today. So we will BDing again. My SO is going to kill me. I need his swimmers, lol. This is my actual + wondfo and the progression over the last three days. Then I have a photo of the CB monitor sticks. The three purple ones are as (bottom) FMU which gave me a high. The other two are dipped in the same urine that (SMU) that I got my second peak on the old monitor and the + wondfo with. Both in Vivid and real life settings on camera.

Attachments

• 016 (640x480).jpg
    016 (640x480).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 002 (640x360).jpg
    002 (640x360).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 004 (640x480).jpg
    004 (640x480).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 007 (640x360).jpg
    007 (640x360).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 014 (360x640).jpg
    014 (360x640).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
And one more... Two top one's were dipped in the SMU, bottom is my FMU that went into the Advanced monitor this morning.

Attachments

• 011 (640x480).jpg
    011 (640x480).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Is this + or close to?

I would say maybe +. I would definitely proceed as though it is positive and get to BDing, but I honestly think it looks almost +. Limit your intake of liquids, drink a small cup of coffee (actually proven to help with urine testing and conceiving (really) ) and then do a 2-3 hour hold. You don't want to hold for too long, then do another one today, and see if it get's darker. was that withe FMU or later in the day?

I do limit drinks and hold for several hours. No coffee. I plan to continue with normal 6-7pm testing time.

This wasnt FMU or SMU, it was taken afternoon.

and my lines never get super dark ( darker than control).

Is this + or close to?

I do limit drinks and hold for several hours. No coffee. I plan to continue with normal 6-7pm testing time.

This wasnt FMU or SMU, it was taken afternoon.

and my lines never get super dark ( darker than control).

Well, then I would count it as a positive and get to the baby dancing ;) "Yay" !!!! Ekkk! Looks like we will be O buddies, lol. :happydance: If I haven't already O'd and I'm not looking at it like I did, bc my wondfo was darker today, I'm going to keep BDing like a maniac (my SO already thinks I'm sex crazed animal, so it's not like anything will change with him, :rofl:) just to keep my bases covered until I see a good thermal shift and it looks like we are riding the O express in the fast lane together this time around! Hopefully the TWW won't be too bad and we'll keep each other entertained enough to refrain from testing like I did last month :dohh: :happydance:

I got a smiley ( PEAK) on CB Pink handle OPK tonight!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160720_225120.jpg
    IMG_20160720_225120.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
"Yay" that's an "official" Peak on those right? So weird that we peaked on the same day......

"Yay" that's an "official" Peak on those right? So weird that we peaked on the same day......

Yes on the pink handle CB, its only LH, not estrogen/LH so a smiley is O!

Now im hoping to wake up to my monitor peak, but ill take a high ( ill cry if its still somehow low!) and id love my CBadva to be peak instead of high.

Ill keep testing with Pink and $Tree just to make sure and im going to try and hit up DH tonight and tomorrow but at least tonight! (we hit yesterday).

and yes it is kind of neat we synced up.

SO got leg's cramps during BDing, so it ended "BOO!!!" (wtf?) :rofl: So it will deffo be a morning session, but I think we've done pretty good with the bding so far and even if we didn't we'd still have a pretty good chance. But def getting the morning in bc I'll stress too much if I dont. Will see what my temps look like and the monitors in morning as well. Kind of funny we are using mostly the same OPK stuff too.

CBEFM is still reading Low- stupid thing. It is old and i have changed the batteries, maybe its becoming too old? Ive had it since 2009!

I also think ( so far unless later today changes) i have a really, REALLY short surge because $tree is already lighter and CBPink is reading Low. Thats from 11pm BFP til 8am BFN.. thats 9 hrs.

Amber, so for your OPK experiment, for me:
CBadv went High first and stayed high
$Tree went + before any other test
CBPink went + next
CBEFM never did anything.

Last cycle CBAdv went Peak, CBPink never did anything and CBEFM went high and stayed High.

:wacko:

and i think i finally have EWCM today!

Have you been temping this cycle? So I can look at your chart too? And do you do internal checks for CP and CM? Do you not normally get EWCM? Or have you only been checking externally for it?

And do you only do two OPK's a day one in the morning and one in the evening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->