Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Hey, BTW- my monitors have continued asking for sticks, even though one of them has had two peaks and a high after those, and the advanced is still reading highs. Do you keep giving them sticks or do you just stop with them after you know you O'd?

Hey, BTW- my monitors have continued asking for sticks, even though one of them has had two peaks and a high after those, and the advanced is still reading highs. Do you keep giving them sticks or do you just stop with them after you know you O'd?

to save on sticks, i stop after i get a peak or temps show O.

or in the case of the stupid CBEFM this month, i stopped after all my other OPK were +. :growlmad:

Yeah, I'd pissed about that too. I was NOT impressed with my advanced monitor in the least. I really think I'm going to sell it. You may want to call CB about your monitor though, they may replace it for, it it's a software malfunction and at the very least they may be able to walk you through some tech stuff that fixes it? Who knows, but I'd say it's worth a shot before you part ways with it.

Only way it changes, and it does change to CD 21 instead of 22 is if I put it on OPK setting, but then it only gives me a vertical solid line, and no horizontal line? Why did the coverline disappear? But if that one is actually correct then I am 5dpo and not 4, all the rest say 4 dpo.......

Only way it changes, and it does change to CD 21 instead of 22 is if I put it on OPK setting, but then it only gives me a vertical solid line, and no horizontal line? Why did the coverline disappear? But if that one is actually correct then I am 5dpo and not 4, all the rest say 4 dpo.......

Cover line goes cause it isn't taking temps into account at all

Cover line goes cause it isn't taking temps into account at all

Oh.....Okay, that makes sense. So, to make the time go by I have just spent the last hr or two watching youtube video's of the best pregnancy announcement compiles crying and laughing the whole time. I think we can officially say I've gone crazy and my hormones are taking getting the best of me. Just ridiculous.....:wacko:

Oh, and BTW, if I did O on CD21 then FF say's my EDD is April 12th- WHICH is SO's BIRTHDAY!!!! Ekkk! How neat would that be?

FF says that the coverline is only for visual purposes to see the shift, it holds not other purpose if that makes you feel better. :)

----
If we get BFP, id be due April 12th ish too and it will be the first and only baby born in April on both sides of my family, which is kind of neat.

I have a February, May and December baby with January and September losses. <3 Holidays dont matter since we dont celebrate any except the Jewish ones and theyd just turn into a much bigger celebration if baby was born on or near!

FF says that the coverline is only for visual purposes to see the shift, it holds not other purpose if that makes you feel better. :)

----
If we get BFP, id be due April 12th ish too and it will be the first and only baby born in April on both sides of my family, which is kind of neat.

I have a February, May and December baby with January and September losses. <3 Holidays dont matter since we dont celebrate any except the Jewish ones and theyd just turn into a much bigger celebration if baby was born on or near!

I know, it's bc our cycle's synced this month.....would be really nuts to both have an implant dip at the same dpo too, lol:dohh:

Okay, so up until today, on FF no matter which setting I put the chart on (except OPK and even that one) I got solid cross hairs. Now, when I play with it, ALL of them have gone to dashed cross hairs???? Why is it doing that now? My temps have not changed significantly, so I don't understand why the cross hairs have all the sudden changed from solid to dashed?

Okay, so up until today, on FF no matter which setting I put the chart on (except OPK and even that one) I got solid cross hairs. Now, when I play with it, ALL of them have gone to dashed cross hairs???? Why is it doing that now? My temps have not changed significantly, so I don't understand why the cross hairs have all the sudden changed from solid to dashed?

dashed means its not sure for 100%- you have mixed signs- temps/cm/cp/OPK.

I dont feel anything today symptom wise. I woke up thinking " this didnt work". when i was excited.

:cry:

You are only 5dpo!!!! OnErth- sometimes ladies don't have any symptoms at all during the entire 2 wks.

Why would it change from being solid to dashed though? That's the part that doesn't make any sense. Everyday up until today it's been solid on all of them, then bam dashed.

You are only 5dpo!!!! OnErth- sometimes ladies don't have any symptoms at all during the entire 2 wks.

I mean symptoms of anything, not just a possible pregnancy.

Why would it change from being solid to dashed though? That's the part that doesn't make any sense. Everyday up until today it's been solid on all of them, then bam dashed.

Im guessing because of your EWCM you recorded yesterday

I was just going to say...Amber I think it's the ewcm you recorded yesterday. Take that out and it will likely go back to solid.

OOOOOoooohhh....Okay. Makes sense. You definitely O'd OnErth ;) Try doing something to take your mind off things..... I'm having a hard time myself waiting until a BFP might even start to come up......lol

Hey ladies! Hope all is well with every one and that your pregnancies are going wonderfully! I was curious if any of you had ever experienced Implantation bleeding and if I posted a pic (which I know is totally TMI) if you could tell me if it looked like legit IB or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->