looking for a buddy

want2bamum86

Reaction score
hi there im looking for a ttc buddy if any one is interested would b nice to hear from you. love rhia xxx

Hi,

I am ttc also, I am 25, currently on cd 5. I start my first round of clomid tonight ;) i'm so excited. I also use the clearblue fertility monitor.

I have been ttc for about 6 years with my husband. I got preggo in may of 09 and lost my lil angel gavin that sept. I had a very rough pregnancy. starting at 7 weeks i was in and out of hospitals for hyperemesis and then experianced PROM @ 17 weeks. I deliverd him in a three hour birth vaginally.

So, we are trying our first round of clomid as for conceiving is a difficult challange.

I see you have lil angels also, I'm sorry for your struggles. I hope we will conceive! BFP for you!

gin

hi hunni hoping we both get bfp very soon and b nice to have u as a buddy as we r of similar ages xxxx loads of love n hugs darlin xxxx

hey! I didnt even see you wrote back!
So how old are you? How long have you been ttc? Do you use any im services?

im services?

im ok had matalic taste in mouth for 2 days and mild cramping 2day not due af visit till 31st plus OH left me for good now

OH ?? what is that im sorry. Matalic taste is good!! BFP ur way...I can feel it...how many dPo r u?

im = instant messager...like yahoo or aim etc

i have msn and i dunno how many days lol af due 31st oct if that helps and oh = other half

im TTC my period is due in 4 days
i really hope i dont get it i have a 15month allready and would love to have another baby.

cd is cycle day.......

ur spouce left you want2b?? are you ok?

im getting there trying not to get too upset or stressed as got symptoms of preg so dnt want to do anything incase i mc again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->