Looking for a buddy

sparkey2255

Reaction score
I am new to all of this, but very far from new to TTC. I was married young and got pregnant which resulted in a miscarriage at 4-6 weeks. I divorced a couple of years later, and always looked back in hind sight that it was probably for the best. I married my husband in 2009, and we have been TTC since June of 2010. I got pregnant in June of 2011 (while taking fertiblend, and mmy husband was taking it also.) In August this pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage 8-10 weeks. After lab work from my OBGYN I have found that I have a higher than normal glucose level and began taking insulin in early November. My PCP gave my husband and I the green light to try again. I have very regular periods, a 30 day cycle, and I use a clear blue easy digital ovulation kit which pics up my LH surge right on time. I am due to have my next normal period on Dec, 15. I tested this morning and got a negative result. I assumed that it would be, because my symptoms with previous pregancies are not showing. I am 29, and very dissappointed. I am begining to feel like giving up. Going through all of this has changed me. I find that I am cynical, and having a hard time showing excitement for people I love that are expecting. I am having a hard time being around my two neices that are 5 months and 3 years. My faith is shaken...although I wish it was not. I don't know what else to do.:cry:

Hey there,
I'm so sorry for your losses, don't give up your BFP will come soon!!
I'm also new to this site and looking for a buddy I'm 23, married for 2 years and at CD 10. I've been ttc for 11 months and although I haven't had any mc I have been finding it incredibly hard. I was diagnosed with PCOS with high testosterone levels but no cysts on my ovaries, I also wasn't getting any periods until this month so I'm ready to get back into it and start feeling positive again! maybe thats what you need, someone who is still positive to keep you strong :hugs:.... sooo long story short, I'll be your buddy :blush:
where abouts are you up to in your cycle?

Hi,
Im so sorry for your loss Sparkey. :(
I agree with smileymiley though, BabyDust to you ladies. BFP soon!! New years is coming soon! Here's to hope!
I am in my mid-twenties, my fiance and i have been TTC for a year. Hoping for a BFP soon. Would love a couple buddies so i don't drive my Fiance crazy with all of this baby talk.
Good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->