looking for a budy due round about 15th september 2011

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
hey, im looking for someone to share this experiance with (again) who is due around 15thish of september, this is my 3rd baby but its been 3 years since i last gave birth so its all a bit new still, :flower:

Hiya !!
Im sammi, also pregnant with number 3! And reckon Im due around the 16th Sept!! :D Im looking for a bump buddy too :) !
How are you finding this pregnancy so far!? Do you think its harder having 2 other kids to look after?!
What age are you if you don't mind me asking!!?
:flower: :flower: :flower:

i dont have any symptoms really apart from sore boobs lol, i didnt have any symptoms with my other two anyway,how about you? it was quite hard coping when i had my second baby but i think having 3 wont be much harder than just having two lol! and im 23, how old are you? xxxxx

I am Ashley. I'm having my first baby around the 9th of September! :)

i dont have any symptoms really apart from sore boobs lol, i didnt have any symptoms with my other two anyway,how about you? it was quite hard coping when i had my second baby but i think having 3 wont be much harder than just having two lol! and im 23, how old are you? xxxxx

Im 20 ashley, will be 21 on sunday! Im just a wee bit sickly, but nothing major! I think the same, one more isn't going to be that much different from having 2! Where r you from?? x

Hey! I'm due around the 15th Sept! So far, boobs are very sore, slightly bigger, sore back, discharge, sickness kicked in yesterday afternoon. Midwife appt on the 2nd Feb and 1st scan on 1st March. So excited! Hope you're all ok! xx:happydance:

Hey! I'm due around the 15th Sept! So far, boobs are very sore, slightly bigger, sore back, discharge, sickness kicked in yesterday afternoon. Midwife appt on the 2nd Feb and 1st scan on 1st March. So excited! Hope you're all ok! xx:happydance:

Wow ! thats good you've got your first scan appointment in already ! my first midwife appointment is the 28th of Jan, then me and hubby are going to tenerife for a week :) on the 1st of feb, so it'll be a nice an relaxing one for us!
Good luck :) !! x

i am still waiting on my midwive phoning me with a app to see her but got my scan date so thats great 28th feb! it cant come quick enough!!! :happydance:

Im 20 ashley, will be 21 on sunday! Im just a wee bit sickly, but nothing major! I think the same, one more isn't going to be that much different from having 2! Where r you from?? x[/QUOTE]

im from turriff in aberdeenshire, little crappy place in the middle of no where, but hopefully getting a place closer to my mum and also more bedrooms! how old are your two? xx

I feel great surprisingly! It comes and goes. Some days I feel sick all day and other days I don't even hardly feel pregnant! I don't think reality has truly sank in yet. I see my baby again in a week and I'm so excited!

again??? lucky you had a scan already, i gotta wait until end of feb for mine! i dont feel pregnant at all, which is probably why i keep taking tests haha

Yeah. I got one on the 6th and I get one on the 27th. I went to loving choices. It's a Christian organization and they do pregnancy tests, STD tests and ultrasounds :) this has been a rollercoaster of emotions being that I definitely wasnt trying and was still on bc when I got pregnant, so I go there to talk to my counselor which is very helpful since we haven't told any family yet and I've been dying to tell everyone!! :)

aw i have only told close family, but im itching to tell everyone but gonna hold out until i have had my scan, aw wow thats amazing, all qualified sonogrophers and everything ?? xx

Well I'm not married, were just living together and my parents are very strict southern baptist so I'm scared out of my mind to tell them. I don't know how to break it to them.... Yup they sure are! They are only open 3 days a week. They are volunteers. I believe some are nurses and everything! They are the sweetest women too!!

aw wow that sounds amazing, will your parents not be happy? when i first told my mum when i had my first she was shocked and cried alot lol but she soon got round to the idea, xx

I think my mom will take it a lot better then my dad. I think my mom knows but is waiting for me to tell her honestly. She makes little comments all the time. My bf wants to separate them and he'll tell my dad and I'll tell my mom. I'd rather do it over dinner at a restaurant because I know they won't make a scene.

im from turriff in aberdeenshire, little crappy place in the middle of no where, but hopefully getting a place closer to my mum and also more bedrooms! how old are your two? xx

awww, im the same, im wanting to move closer to my mum! Im living in wishaw at the mo, thats where my hubbys from, but im too far away from all my family :( its quite hard being stuck here! My oldest will be 3 on the first of march, and my 2nd wee girl is only 8 months!! I wanted them close together :) ! x

I think my mom will take it a lot better then my dad. I think my mom knows but is waiting for me to tell her honestly. She makes little comments all the time. My bf wants to separate them and he'll tell my dad and I'll tell my mom. I'd rather do it over dinner at a restaurant because I know they won't make a scene.

Good luck with everything, you could always write them a letter if you are struggling to say the words to their face. You may be surprised, once the shocks wore off im sure they will be looking forward to being grandparents !
That sounds brilliant - getting scans and everything !!.. We don't get anything like that here :( !
What age are you newmommy?

I don't feel pregnant either ashley :( ! Ive put on weight slightly... ! I hate this stage... I love when the bump appears and I can feel movement, Im always a lot more relaxed in 2nd tri ! xx

[/QUOTE] Good luck with everything, you could always write them a letter if you are struggling to say the words to their face. You may be surprised, once the shocks wore off im sure they will be looking forward to being grandparents !
That sounds brilliant - getting scans and everything !!.. We don't get anything like that here :( !
What age are you newmommy?

I don't feel pregnant either ashley :( ! Ive put on weight slightly... ! I hate this stage... I love when the bump appears and I can feel movement, Im always a lot more relaxed in 2nd tri ! xx[/QUOTE]

I will be 22 when the baby gets here :) my birthday is only 16 days before the babies due. How old are you if you dont mind me asking? I feel and look so bloated! It's weird it's called morning sickness and sometimes I get it in the morning but most of the time it's in te evening for me.... I can't wait for that part. I just want to hold him/her in my arms already!! I have a lot of twitches in my stomach and I'm not really sure what it is. I'm only 7 weeks so it can't be the baby, maybe it's just my body adjusting? Your kids are precious by the way!! Did you find out the sex on them or was it a surprise? I always wanted it to be a surprise, but now that I'm pregnant I want to know!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->