right here we go.....

raw meat e.g sushi,shellfish, rare or uncooked beef

deli meats including hotdogs

raw eggs or partially cooked eggs as there is a risk of salmonella

fish high in mercury

soft cheese e.g blue cheese, feta (goats cheese), brie, cambert,

liver

thats all so far :)

I think salmon should be ok girl... As long as fish is cooked it should be alright... See but I like cooked sushi :) with like crab and shrimp... I Think that as long as it isn't raw I should be ok...

smoked salmon is raw..i want some so much....!and a rare steak....grrrr. im gonna do it, we have a parasite zapper you put food on to kill bugs, so im gonna buy a really good piece of meat zap it, then freeze for 48 hours and apparantly then i can have it rare...? what do u think? my womb doesnt feel the size of a grapefruit.......i hope it is.

just be careful hun! dont want ya getting ill, but im ure ul be fine,
x

I think you'll be ok. Just be careful :) don't make a habit of it!!
How was your girls' valentines day?

I think you'll be ok. Just be careful :) don't make a habit of it!!
How was your girls' valentines day?

mine was just normal, got some flowers and chocolates, it is my daughters birthday today so last night was getting all her presents wrapped and balloons up etc, what about you guys?

i have a midwife app tomorow, get everything done that she should have done on my first app like bloods, blood pressure, urine, and also a chlamydia test?? dont really want to have one as dont see point but hey!

I got some flowers and my mom got me some maternity clothes :) I was pretty stoked about that!! :) I didn't realize how dang expensive it was!! How was your daughters birthday? My bf's sons birthday was the 12th and my dads the 13th lol do you get an ultrasound tom? Yeah, I don't see the sense in that test either, but oh well... Ugh so my ms had been gone for over a week. Well came back with vengeance today!! I can't tell you how many times my head has been in the toilet today!! First day I've thrown up since being pregnant, so I'm happy I haven't been sick before today but dang do I feel like crap today!!

ergh, mine has been bad this week as well. i thought it was easing off but clearly not!!! its changed times of day as well and now strikes about 11pm giving me a nice up and down the stairs all night routine. probably doing good thing for my thighs! although not to worry, its still here when i wake up. grrrrrr i feel so cranky. I have my midwife appointment today very excited! hopefully ill get to hear heartbeat!? I'm single so valentines wasnt amazing, although babys dad bought me a tiny little babygrow with a heart stitched on the front which was pretty cute. if my baby is born small enough to fit in that ill be a happy woman ;) xxx ps: had my steak and was AMAZING! although probably best to keep it for a treat! x

glad you enjoyed your steak! :)

well went down for my mdwife app at 10.30 am and was still waiting at 11am, the midwife wasnt even there!!!! so the receptionist tried phoning and got a midwife from another place and my name wasnt even down on the list or anything!! i was there when she wrote my name and time in her diary! apparently she is on holiday! but she didnt even have the balls to phone and cancel or arrange another date! i was soooooo angry! so she is meant to be phoning me tomorow morning but we will see, me and OH dont like this midwife she is just weird, speaks to you like your a weirdo, she had the nerve to ask my OH to the leave the room at my first app ns ask me if everything at home was ok, no domestic abuse etc! i was so shocked i didnt know what to say!! to ay my OH was angry is a understatment!! xx

What! thats crazy! my woman was quite nice, old and dumpy, i liked her! rather that than some young div whos only just qualified! i went on my own and nearly passed out during blood test oh dear! cant wait for scan :) having a glucose tolerance test next week for diabetes anyone had one? was it horrible? i reckon it will be! x

i had one with my last pregnancy but i didnt get it until i was 28 weeks as thats when they said you get t, that was 3 years ago so things have probably changed! i found ot HORRIBLE and HORENDOUS! you are not aloud to eat from the night before, they take your blood and then they make you drink this thick sickly VERY sweet drink and leave you for 2 hours and then take your blood again! it took everything i had not to be sick cause if your sick it dont count and you would prob have to do it all again!

thats exactly what im worried about. i feel sick enough as it is nearly fainted during blood test today. oh god. is it essential?

im not sure if it is essential, but if you do have diabetes then it is very dangerous for you and your baby so i would defo get it done, it is horrible tho i know i will have to get another one this time and im hoping my sickness goes away by then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->