looking for a budy due round about 15th september 2011

Forgot to add, The note is a good idea, my bf just wants my parents to be able to express their feelings, but thats what I'm terrified of! Lol we aren't worried about his mom, she's going to be ecstatic! She came up to me the day before I found out I was pregnant and told me I was pregnant lol we haven't confirmed it with her yet though because I wanted to tell my parents first. Is that weird?

im from turriff in aberdeenshire, little crappy place in the middle of no where, but hopefully getting a place closer to my mum and also more bedrooms! how old are your two? xx

awww, im the same, im wanting to move closer to my mum! Im living in wishaw at the mo, thats where my hubbys from, but im too far away from all my family :( its quite hard being stuck here! My oldest will be 3 on the first of march, and my 2nd wee girl is only 8 months!! I wanted them close together :) ! x

yeah im about 40 minutes away by car to my mum and it takes 3 buses to get there as i dont drive, i really need to get my driving lessons going lol, aw yeah that what i did with my other two, there is 16month between them but there will be a 5 year gap once i have this baby,x xx

i have been getting some cramps and pain down below but im hoping its just stretching pain and my body changing, my boobs are so to, could sleep on my stomach last night, thats what i will mss when i have a bump, i hate sleeping on my side lol, yeah i loveeeeee when i have a bump and can feel bean moving, its a amazing feeling, sam is ths going to be your last child? i think it will be my last one, we found out the sex of both our kids but we are keeping it a secret this time as we have a boy and grl so we are not bothered really what bean is, xxx

newmummy2011 - sam is right a letter might be easier for you, or even a phone call, i told my mum all 3 times oer the phone the first time was horrible and i was scared to death as i was only 18, second time was not as bad and this time i wasnt bothered hzha she knows me to well and could tell something was up when i phoned, xxx

My mom lives 40 minutes away as well. I know it's really hard. We lived 12 hours apart for a year which was really hard since my mom is my best friend. Really over the phone? I think my parents would be mad if I did it that way! Lol

i just felt better saying it over the phone, but each to there own, you might be better telling them in person, its ur choice, xxxxxxxxxx

I always say that too to each his own :) thanks for the reassurance! I need it a lot! I really appreciate it!

anytime hun, im always here if you want a chat or a moan! :) xxx how you feeling??

I feel great! Dont even feel pregnant! I'm scared about how everything is going to turn out. I'm in school and my bf is the only one working right now and were both stressing out really bad about everything... How are you feeling?

im not to bad, i dont feel pregnant either lol, my son has got chickenpox so trying to stay away as much as i can xx

im not to bad, i dont feel pregnant either lol, my son has got chickenpox so trying to stay away as much as i can xx

Have you not had chicken pox before? The baby can't get it since it's I side of you and your immune to it can it? Oh my this morning I definitely felt pregnant! I felt so sick!! Thank god o didn't throw up! I was close but I kept it down! I HATE throwing up!

its horrible feeling sick or throwing up huh? but thats a good sign! i feel sick just now but i think thats just cause i ate to much chinese food haha! my mum is almost certain i have had them, i wouldnt be so worried if i wasnt pregnant, so gonna go to the doctors on monday to get checked out!

Yeah, the only reason I would be worried is for the baby. Better safe than sorry I always say :) And yes it is awful!! Ugh I can't wear my favorite perfume have to change laundry detergents, it's ridiculous!!!!! Lol it'll be worth it in the end though :)

hey im due abt 14th sept tbc at midwife thurs.... im feeling fine other then hungry all tim and tired how ru all feeling?x

I have been sleeping all the time! I'm hungry all the time, but can never eat! Lol luckily haven't been throwing up although I've been very close! I get another ultrasound on thursday :) mines at 11 what time is yours at?

not sure yet midwife on thursday so assume be bloods etc then get scan threw the post i would imagine x

So I've heard being pregnant during the summer is awful is that true??

yes! lol i was pregnant threw summer with both my childen and when its hit it is a nightmare!! and you cant do anything about it

yeah if the weather is hot and you have a baby/placenta and everything else inside you! make you even hotter lol, just try and keep as cool as you can, plenty cold drinks, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->