looking for a budy due round about 15th september 2011

it wont do you or the baby any harm, you will just be hotter than usual cause our carrying more weight lol, nothing to worry about hun xx

Ok :) I'm so excited!! 3 days until I get to see my baby! Then we have to do the hard thing and tell my parents :/ I'm so scared!! We'll get through it though!! We just aren't financially stable!! What are some options if you aren't financially ready for a child? Were going to get signed up for Medicaid, but I don't know about anything else.... My parents are very well off, but the last thing I want to do is go to them for money!!

im sure you wont need to ask for money hun, they will probably be more than happy to help! we sturggle to, you from america?? if so im not sure what you could be entitled to as im in the UK, awwww wow im so jelous i have to wait until the end of february for my scan xx

It's not the best scan (they are a non profit christian organization) but I'm ecstatic to see him/her again :) oh yeah I forgot about that! Lol that would make a big difference being oversees and all lol

over here once your 29 weeks pregnant, you can apply for a maternity grant which gives you £500 to spend for your baby like on a buggy/pushchair/stroller or whatever you fancy, do use get anything where you are??

Not that I've ever heard!!!! That would be amazing!! You guys are lucky!!!!

there no where you can try and find some info about what your entitled to? where about are you from?

I'm in Arkansas. There are just so many things that need to be lined up I don't understand how people get everything done!! When I get too overwhelmed I shut down, and have recently realized that's exactly what I'm doing now....

aw hun! you have plenty of time to get everything ready,7 months!! lol xx

I know, but I need to get put on Medicaid I can't afford to have the baby without it! I dunno just been having a bad couple days and I'm really dramatic right now! Gotta love those hormones!!!! Lol

whats medicaid hun? i feel the same, i have been snapping a bit at my OH, i dont mean to but i just feel like am gonna explode haha x

The government helps pay for your dr appointments and birth. I've been snapping a lot! When people start acting stupid or Have no common sense!! Ugh worst pet peeve!!!!

hey gilette! how you doing?

newmommy - im exactly the same, its so annoying! everything is annoying me just now lol, and thats crap that you have to pay to give birth!! x

I know right!!!! I had an ultrasound today :) got moved up to 8+4 now I'm due sept 4th :)

Aw wow that's amazing, so is everything ok with bump? My scan can't come quick enough, I'm getting impatient now! X x

I know mine couldn't either!!!! Yup! Heart beat of 172 everythings great!!!! :) I've been keeping the pictures in my purse I can't stop looking at them!! :)

aw wow thats amazing, can you get them onto the computer? xx

The problem is I can't get Internet on my computer!! The pictures are on my iPhone, but it won't let me download them!!!! Grrrrr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->