Looking for a bump buddy due March 2011

Mea

Mum to 3 miracles.
Reaction score
Hi
Is there anyone due around March time, i am pregnant with twins so i maybe a bit earlier than that. Would anyone like to chat on facebook or maybe on msn??
This is not my first pregnancy i also have a little boy who is now 2yrs 4mnts and such an angel!!!

Hi there!!
I'm Due in march, 16th actually!
I have a 3 yr old son (just)

I'm lynsey btw from essex and am 23 x

Hi Lynsey

Thats great we have the same due dates, my llittle boy is 2yrs and 4mnts how are you feeling this time being pregnant and running around after a toddler??

Im due March 16th toooooo!!! :D

This is my first... :D

Twins Mea!! Wow!!! You must be so excited!!!

Kels xxx

HI Mini me

Congratulations, how are you feeling have you had many symptoms. I had none with my first but this time its proving to be alot different!!!!!

I am also due in March!! 18th to be exact!

I have a daughter who is 2 years and 2 months old, so not that far off of your son!

I would love to have a bump buddy, and chat on msn or whatever!!!

message me for my email

:D

Cool due date twins lol!!

Oh its tiring!! My son Turned 3 july 29th this year so is into everything at the moment.
Keep having to explain to him that mummy can't jump on the trampoline with him due to the baby.
To which he replies take baby out and put it back later (bless him)

How are you finding it??

Have you had your 12wk scan yet??
I have mine this Friday.

P.S
Dont you wish there was a little icon next to the threads that have had comments after our last post...kinda like so we dont have to re-read all the replies we have seen already?

HI Lynzlogan

Ahhh the things they come out with, my little one came out to the kitchen last night telling me he had babies in his tummy and they were sleeping!!!!!

Not had my 12wk scan yet its on Friday 10th, cant wait to get there to see how much they have grown also to make sure that everything is still ok. I have had no problems at all but is all i can seem to do at the minute is worry that there will be no heartbeats when i get to the scan!!!!!

I am definatley finding this pregnancy harder i had no symptoms what so ever with my little boy, but this time have everything sickness, indigestion, constipation and really tired and its only wk 11!!!!!

How are you finding your second pregnancy?
Where abouts are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"