Looking for a Bump Buddy..Due March 30th!

M

MarchLoveBug

Hello Ladies! My husband and I found out we are expecting our first little miracle last week (July 21st)!! :happydance: I was lurking around on this website ever since I saw that :bfp: and finally decided to jump in!! Hoping to find some lovely ladies to share this amazing journey with! :hugs:

I am trying to relax, but I am constantly worried that something will go wrong! I wish my womb had a little window that I could look in and watch the baby developing! I love the little tickers that show what is going on.

Due to some other complications, I have been getting my blood work done.
July 21st (13 DPO) my HCG was 77!
July 23rd (15 DPO) my HCG was 213!
July 26th (18 DPO) my HCG was 620!

So YAY!! It is going up!! Progesterone is 13.8 today, which my doctor seems happy with. She ordered one more HCG for tomorrow to make sure it doubled again. She said so far the numbers look healthy.

Congrats to everyone that is expecting and I hope it is a wonderful Happy and Healthy 9 months for us all!! :cloud9:

MARCH BUMP BUDDIES:

MARCH 1: Hads1

MARCH 20: Eulmh82

MARCH 21: BlessedMomma

MARCH 22: FlowerPot (22ish.. :haha:)

MARCH 23: Collette86 (TWINS!!)

MARCH 24: Jes.A

MARCH 25: Gerkingirl, Mtv345

MARCH 27: AFWife77

MARCH 28: Winterbaby86, PollyPocket27, Lady-V, Nylorac, Ohiomom

MARCH 29: SamanthaRose (29ish!)

MARCH 30: MarchLoveBug, BreezyBride, Sunflower2310

MARCH 31: MonkiePixie, Ilovemypeanut

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

congratulations :) im due on the 23rd march according to dates, i have my first scan next weds so will know definate dates then.... :)

As you can see below me and DH had alot of time, effort and heartache and finally have this little bean who i am praying is a sticky little one! i feel your worry tho!

How are you feeling any symptoms yet?

xx

Oh wow Collette!! I am so very excited for you and your husband that you are finally expecting a baby! What a long journey! I am so happy for you! :hugs:

How exciting that you are getting your first scan next Wed! You will have to update after you get it!! I can't wait to find out when my first one will be, but my first Doctor's appointment is August 4th (Next Thursday), so hopefully she will schedule me for an US then.

I am feeling good! I have had horrid sore boobs since about 3 days before I got the :bfp: I have always been about a B cup and I am noticing some growth as well!! :happydance: This makes me happy. :haha: I have been getting SUPER tired lately and requiring a lot more sleep. I have also noticed that I am super emotional and seem to feel short-tempered with situations and people more easily! No MS yet..

How about?? How are you feeling?

hi ladies! would like to join you if you dont mind?? we are due march 23. no US yet, so that may change. this will be our 6th baby. our kids are 12, 11, 4, 19 mos, and 5 mos. oldest 2 are girls and 3 youngest are boys. morning sicky is starting to kick in. im trying the motion sickness bands today. i usually get ms very bad for at least first tri, sometimes on into second tri. with one i had it my entire pregnancy and even a week after he was born. i thought i was gonna have it forever. with another i got sick so much i got dehydrated, was not fun. fatigue is def kicking in too. :sleep:

Welcome BlessedMomma!! Congratulations on Baby #6!! That's fantastic! All so close together too. You must be super mom! I am so happy you are going to be my bump buddy, I seriously have no idea what I am doing!! :haha:

Sorry about MS! I hope that the bands help take it away and you do not have a reoccurance of an ENTIRE pregnancy of MS! my sister has morning sickness terrible with both of her pregnancy's, so I am a little worried that I will get it too. Nothing yet though!

thanks hun! we think raising children is all what you make of it. if you see them as a burden, then they will be. we choose to see them as a blessing and a gift, so they are. not that everything is easy, but if you take one day at a time and cherish every moment -even the hard times- it will be a treasure in your heart to see them grow and know that you were a part of that. my DH says one day we will look back on all this and miss it. even the teething days and potty training. i think he is right. i even imagine i will one day miss the fact that i was able to grow life in my body. even with all the morning sickness and all the pregnancy woes. by then im hoping to have lots of children to have grandchildren so i can babysit and spoil them, LOL!

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind if i jump in. I've just found out i'm pregnant with my first baby after a year of trying. Estimated due date 31st march 2012. No morning sickness yet but extrmemly sore (.)(.)'s especially when i wake up! Dr told me to go back in a couple of weeks, is this normal? Xx

hi monkie! im not sure where you live, it might be normal for your area or your dr. or it could be that your dr just wants to keep a good eye on you since it took so long to conceive.

where i live they see you about once a month to start with. after i had 2 mc i expressed concern though and they saw me more often for a while. also i was spotting once and they saw me more often for a while. so i could see them seeing you more if they thought you were concerned with something or if your dr was concerned with something. of course it could just be how your dr does things normally. the best thing you can do if you want to know for sure is ask your dr:hugs:

I'll join you! I am due sometime around then, different websites give me different dates - 21 and 23rd march. I'm yet to go to the doctors. This is our first baby and we are excited but trying not to get two excited yet!

hi flowerpot! are you getting sick or any other symptoms yet?

Hello Ladies! My husband and I found out we are expecting our first little miracle last week (July 21st)!! :happydance: I was lurking around on this website ever since I saw that :bfp: and finally decided to jump in!! Hoping to find some lovely ladies to share this amazing journey with! :hugs:

I am trying to relax, but I am constantly worried that something will go wrong! I wish my womb had a little window that I could look in and watch the baby developing! I love the little tickers that show what is going on.

Due to some other complications, I have been getting my blood work done.
July 21st (13 DPO) my HCG was 77!
July 23rd (15 DPO) my HCG was 213!
July 26th (18 DPO) my HCG was 620!

So YAY!! It is going up!! Progesterone is 13.8 today, which my doctor seems happy with. She ordered one more HCG for tomorrow to make sure it doubled again. She said so far the numbers look healthy.

Congrats to everyone that is expecting and I hope it is a wonderful Happy and Healthy 9 months for us all!! :cloud9:

Since my LNMP was June 13, my edd is also March 30! I feel the exact same way about the worries! I found out July 25. On July 26 my hCG levels were only 33, but I go back tomorrow to see how much they've increased. Dr. said that I was very, very early pg so I might end up more of an April mama than a March mama, but who knows at this point. Congrats!

hi flowerpot! are you getting sick or any other symptoms yet?

Hi Blessedmomma, nope no symptoms at all. I had cramps until a few days ago and now nothing. I'm peeing a lot but I was anyway but other than that, :nope:

my morning sickness is already kicking in. and fatigue certainly is. i cant believe how tired i am already. im trying these sea bands that are used for motion sickness, they are supposed to be good for morning sickness too. i guess i will see if they work for me. having light waves of nausea so either its not helping or its at least dulling it down. im peeing a lot too, but after 5 previous pregnancies i think my bladder is shot:haha::blush:

i was having cramps too around time af was due, but they have pretty much stopped

Hi All and Congratulations.

I found out on the 22nd at 8:30am my BFP! First cycle of trying too. I am due 30th March. My DH and i are very excited. xx

Hi,
I'm due March 20th - from what I've worked out. In my area we don't see midwife until 9 wks so I'm kind of feeling alone right now!
Have awful all day nausea :( but grateful for it as it disappeared this morn and I was worried!

eulmh82 Hi,

The midwife i am meant to be seeing is on holiday so i won't have my first checkup with her until 10 weeks.

I cannot wait until my first US.

I know how you feel!
I had a bit of a scare yesterday with a bleed - it was very light and stopped quickly but I just want to know it's ok!

If you contact the midwife or Dr they should get you in to check you over. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->