Looking for a Bump Buddy..Due March 30th!

Hello everyone,
Just checking in :)
Really nice to hear from everyone and March Love Bug hope you are doing ok?
Sunflower 2310, i'm sure that you will get sorted, maybe discuss this with your midwife on your first appointment? I'm pretty certain that the hospital will be able to accomodate you and I can't see them sending your other half home :-(
I have been feeling ok today, had my normal wretching symptoms this morning, makes me laugh, I just wretch but i'm never sick, ha ha.
I soooo can't wait to get to 12 weeks, 9+4 today.........one more day than yesterday, ha ha.
I hear that when you reach 10wks you should give yourself a pat on the back because everthing is in place for baby it just needs some fine tuning :)
I'm with you all on the ol' peeing and checking for spotting, it's like an obsession!!
xxx

marhclovebug i hope your levels are going up!

back from my appt. my family doc says im high risk so she is doing blood for hcg, anemia, and vitamin deficiencies. have to go back in wed and fri for hcg checks again. they moved up my appt with my OB to next monday. my DH has a golf appt with his dad next mon morn though so i rescheduled it for the mon after.

Hey ladies! I'm due around March 27! :) Yay for having March babies :) !!!!

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join. i'm due 28th March. This is my first baby.

Pregnant with my first! US in a week, but estimated due date is March 24. :) Glad to hear about so many others who will be here through the whole thing because I don't have a clue. :)

HADS1: You are so funny... I am glad that you are finding the amusement in your vomiting! That is awesome, way to enjoy every moment of this special time! I am with ya though, really looking forward to hitting that 12 week mark! Everyday I wake up still pregnant, I feel blessed.

BLESSEDMOMMA: I am so glad that your doctor ordered all those labs for you to make sure that both you and LO are doing wonderfully! It is nice to see the HCG levels rising. Excited for you that you got your first appointment! So nice that your hubby is going to join you! Mine is also.. I think he may be more excited than I am! Probably because he has never witnessed a PAP.. I am pretty sure that is going to take some of the wind out of his sails.. :blush:

I got my lab work done a little later in the day today, so I did not get the results yet. I should have them tomorrow. It makes me feel a little worried, but I am trying to stay hopeful that the levels are going UP! Thank you all for the well-wishes and encouraging thoughts! They are so appreciated!!

I am going to put a list of everyone in our BUMP group with Due Dates on the first post. If I miss you or have the wrong due date, I am so sorry! Let me know and I will fix it ASAP!

WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS TO AFWIFE, LADY-V, JES.A- and NYLORAC!! :hi:

well i am definately with everyone for checking for spotting of any kind....being pregnant does make you paranoid about everything doesn't it?!
The midwife says she won't give me the scan before going away :-( I have found a place privately that isn't too expensive but i am in two minds whether to have it done or whether it is worth it or not. What do you gals think?

Well we have all made another day in the life of, sickness, peeing, and sleeping (amongst others) :)

Pregnant with my first! US in a week, but estimated due date is March 24. :) Glad to hear about so many others who will be here through the whole thing because I don't have a clue. :)

This is my first too - no idea either :) I work out my due date is March 20th but my book says March 24th but don;t get why. I've counted 40 wks from the first day of my last period and it says March 20th. I was fairly regular give or take a day or so. I think I'll keep the whole of the end of March clear and just say it's due sometime around then :D

My Doctor called with my blood results!! My HCG went from 1290 to 3913 in 96 hours, which she said was awesome and my progesterone went from 9.7 to 20.9!!! Prometrium seems to be working!! YAY!!

My last cycle started on June 16th, which would make me 6 weeks 4 days, but I KNOW that I didn't ovulate until way late and I honestly think I am only 5 weeks 4 days. BUT my doctor's office has me down for 6 weeks 4 days and so they are going to do a scan on Thursday before my doctor's appointment!! I am excited, but extremely nervous. I will only be 5 weeks 6 days (according to my ovulation, which I am sticking to lol) and so I really don't think there will be a heart beat, but I am so worried there wont be ANYTHING.. I am irrationally fearful. My numbers all look good and I have the reassurance of knowing that I ovulated late, but I am still feeling rather sick to my stomach thinking about scan day.

This pregnancy stuff is scary business.

marchlovebugs- i hope your scan goes well. your hcg levels sound wonderful!

March love bug, sounds promising, just try and keep positive :)
Let us all know how you get on Thursday, i'm sure you will be fine x

I would like to have a bump buddy too! I'm 6 weeks... my doctors has annoyed me.. so i have to wait another week.. to be confirmed

May i ask.. what does the doctors do for it confirmed?.. Im from the UK :) :flowers:

im not sure about uk hun. here my fam doc just does a pee test to confirm.

got my hcg levels back from yesterday. i was 6+3 and it was 25,049. my dr says i am 8-10 weeks pregnant, which is impossible. i guess thats a good number for a starting point. have to go in wed and fri too for hcg levels

MarchLoveBug your stats sound promising! Let us know how you get on and try not too overthink it xx

I would like to have a bump buddy too! I'm 6 weeks... my doctors has annoyed me.. so i have to wait another week.. to be confirmed

May i ask.. what does the doctors do for it confirmed?.. Im from the UK :) :flowers:

Hi

It will either be a urine or blood test, although usually they do not confirm it over here if you have already done a HPT as they are so accurate. x

Thank you all so much for the support! I am trying to not overthink it, but it I am not doing too great of a job. Hubby is very anxious/nervous also, so it helps to be able to talk to him about it. I will keep you all posted tomorrow!! My scan is at 8 and then doctors appointment at 9!

Any news from your scan Collette??

Hi Ladies,

i hope everyones scans go ok...ozzi i have my fingers crossed for you.

I had my scan this morning... 7 weeks!

They found TWO yes TWO very strong healthy little heartbeats.

IM HAVING FRATERNAL TWINS.

praying they are both sticky

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back