Looking for a Bump Buddy..Due March 30th!

I will certainly upload the scan picture when i have it if i can work out how to (may be Husband to the rescue lol). It is £6 for a set of 3, i could have sworn you got a free one. My Mum wants a set of 3 so she can shove them in peoples faces lol.

Wow 16 weeks, how exciting. I hope you do get to hear the heartbeat, what a special moment that will be for you!

Thats pretty good £6 for 3, they are £4.50 for one at the hospital I go too...!!

Got to hear the heartbeat, all sounds good too, was a very nice feeling, looking forward to my 20 week scan now, little nervous as that is when they check absoloutely everything but hopefully all will be ok.

x

yay for 16 weeks hads!!! i have some maternity jeans and pants from my last pregnancy but im not really wearing them yet. i have been wearing night pants and stretchy pants every day though.

How exciting to hear the heartbeat, i get to hear it in 4 weeks :)
Well i am 12 weeks today. I have very sore veins as i had my booking in appointment on Wednesday and they couldn't get the blood out so they 'stuck' me a few times. Aparently where i have been so sick your body won't release the blood. They eventually managed to get it thankfully but it did hurt. Usually it runs free so i was quite shocked.

Next week on Wednesday seems to feel aaaages away. I am trying not to think about it as although it is a small % of something not being right, i am still scared they will say something is wrong or it is in wrong place.
I guess as this is my first ever pregnancy and you hear all the sad stories that sticks in your mind, and not all the thousands and thousands of pregnancies that go without a hitch. My midwife said not to worry but i think as a Mum (even one to be) you have already formed that bond from the day the pee stick confirms it so you just worry naturally.

I had a bad day yesterday as had a bad headache and earache. I puked yesterday evening. I feel better today though. Eating has increased and i am slowly trying meat again, but i still have to stick to the same blandish sort of things for now.

I still haven't put any weight on annoyingly. I need to out my lost weight back on as well as the baby weight so that should be a mission!

How is everyone else, happily gaining weight i hope? xx

sunflower- im sure everything will be fine hun. but your right, we do worry right from the start. i hope you put your weight back on, im sure you will. i havent lost or gained any, but still have a bump started.

i got my 12 week scan/blood work results back and baby is low risk. very happy about that. i also got my 20 week scan scheduled. it will be oct 31st at 8am. i will be 20+1. im so very excited. we are def finding out the gender!!!!! :happydance:

who is staying team yellow and who is finding out? is there a certain gender you want? we are happy with either. we have 2 girls and 3 boys as it is and this may not be the last for us. we are ntnp the rest of our lives, so we'll see i guess!

Ooh so glad all came back low risk. Is it just me or it is not weird our tummies are getting bigger but weight is not changing? Lol

If we could pre order i would like 2 twin non identical girlies (then after 2 single boys). I definatelty want to find out the gender. My Mum said it is nicer if it is a surprise as you don't get many in life, but i disagree, having the baby at the end will be the best thing ever whether you know the gender or not. It won't be as if..ooh suprise you have a baby in you!

I personally think it is easier for getting clothes and designing the colour scheme for the nursery. Plus i am impatient nowaday for things like that (and birthdays and Christmas haha).

Well today is scan day. It is in just under 3 hours and i have butterflies in my tummy!
At least i don't have to have those stupid dreams anymore i previously mentioned. I have to contact several people afterwards to let them know how many i am baking lol. I am 12 + 5 today so only a day or 2 until i hit 2nd trimester, yay.
How are you all doing? xx

Hopefully someone comes on soon so i am not talking to myself haha.
I have been put from 12 + 5 to 13 + 1 yay!!!

One baby in there but am still happy. VERY active, great heartbeat and a huge brain (Husband says it takes after him cheeky wotsit!).

Scan pictures are sooo clear, i just need to work out how the heck i get them on here then you will be able to see :) x

sunflower- yay sounds like a great scan!!!! its so nice to get moved up too.:flower:

i thanked her for not putting me back haha.

I was brave and didn't cry either. I think it was because i was in awe and shock. I cannot stop looking at the pictures now though.

Hey Ladies,

How are we all...?

I have booked a private gender scan for when im 16 weeks pregnant :) I couldnt resist!

xx

Hello everyone,
Sorry I have been in Spain for a week enjoying some sunshine :)
Sunflower-woohoo see I knew there would be something in there, hee hee

Glad everyone else is well, I turn 18 weeks tomorrow.....have def got a bump now, just seems to have come on all of a sudden!

Got my 20 week scan on 12th October, will be 20 weeks and 2 days.

Been feeling lots of movements too, little kicks and movements as if the baby is moving around, its very nice :)

x

Wow i am so excited for both of you! We are all progressing along nicely :)
I am now only sick about once a week but now have mild heartburn but so long as it stays mild i can cope with that!

I am 14 weeks tomorrow (still getting used to the change of date lol) and it has gone quickly overall i think. I definately look pregnant now rather than a pot belly lol. Everyone keeps saying it is cold but i am soo warm i don't notice! We made it public last week so i am very glad i don't have to hide any more or watch what i say. Soo excited to find the gender out! x

P.S should we be moving over to 2nd trimester section or are we staying here? lol x

sunflower2310- im over in second tri now i put a thread up about i just moved from 1st tri any march momma's! come and join us :) lots of march mommas there? xxx

A whole lot of people to get to know, i am so used to everyone on here lol, i shall have to keep up with both threads now :)

hmm, i'm now a Feb mommy so i won't be able to join the new one? unless that would be ok?

Well i don't have a problem with it, i am sure if you said you came over from this thread to stay with your bump buddies, they won't mind. Means i know a 'friendly face' i am used to over there if you do lol x

hads i dont think it should matter either. i was a march mommy last year and got moved to feb. no one seemed to mind.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->