Looking for a Bump Buddy..Due March 30th!

Aw sunflower.. No fun!!! Hope the bands help! I read that morning sickness can be a good sign and mean that LO is growing good!! I'm sire that doesn't make the nausea better though lol

Hello, hope everyone's doing ok?
Just thought I would say Hello :)
11 weeks for me and my little bump tomorrow, can't wait to get to 12 weeks next week :)
x

here is my LO today. due date was moved to march 21. baby has leg/arm buds now and hb was 165

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

i think i'm due march 31st and my doc says march 3rd. cant wait to have an u/s to get the dates right!!!!!

i am trying to keep thinking it is for a good reason but it is really getting me down. Nothing seems to help. I have had to cancel everything as i am stuck to the bed or head over the toilet.
I really want to just be put out until it passes as i am at my wits end. I have just ordered 2 boxes of Lillipops as they help nausea in 95% of cases so i am praying that it works for me!! Roll on 2md trimester where i will hopefully be able to start leading a normal life again!! x

HADS: Hello! woohooo!!! Your almost second trimester!! That's amazing! So happy for you :hugs:

Blessedmomma: Your scan is so adorable! Baby looks great!!

Sunflower: wow! Poor thing, is is hitting hard! :( Come on 2nd Tri! Get here faster!!

I have had a lovely week with my family. We have talked, fished, and hung out for the past 6 days and it has been a wonderful stress relief! I am flying home tonight and back to the real world for me! Although, I am rather excited, seeing how I am starting my new job, dream job, on Monday!! Woohoo!! I graduated as an RN in May and I am finally going to start working as a labor and delivery nurse!! I am beyond happy!!

I am a little worried though as I am sure this is going to be quite stressful and praying that it doesn't cause any issues with baby. Also, I want to keep it quiet until 2nd Tri and I know the baby is likely to stick. So praying I don't start getting sick!! So far so good.

Helloo,
Hey Blessedmomma, loving your scan pic :) its a really good photo.
Sunflower 2310-I don't envy you and your sickness :-( you poor thing, hopefully 2nd trimester will be better for you, will keep my fingers crossed.
Marchlovebug-big congrats on your new job, that is fantastic and I am sure you will be fine, I couldn't keep my mouth shut and my work found out about 5 weeks'ish.
Hope everyone else is going ok?
xx

My Husband forced me to eat some food and that helped, and since then i have been nibbling throughout the day and have kept my stomach half full, it seems to help. It also helps if i drink seperately from eating. I have lost a total of a stone but am now keeping a constant weight, sad that i haven't put any on put pleased i haven't lost any more. (I cannot wait to start pilling on the pounds, my first proper meal will be a huge roast dinner, so looking forward to when i can stuff my face again as i have a very fast metabolism so i have to eat lots and lots). Today i have managed to sit up in bed so far and yesterday i managed 2 mini main meals and the night before i managed a mini evening meal. I haven't wretched since wed eve before eating evening meal so my Husband says my body just needed a constant level of food in it, but it was just managing to find stuff that would settle in my tummy. I have found potato products and bread work. Also party rings lol. I am still waiting from my Lillipops to turn up and i think my sea bands have finally properly kicked in. My Father-in-law is going to drop off some raspberry ripple ice cream to me later, so am hoping that works, am craving it and they say if your body craves something during the morning sickness period it is more likely to keep it in! I am so pleased no one else is like me though. I shall be pleased when i can leave the room and do things for myself! Maybe even go outside would be nice too lol. I love seeing the happy updates, keeps me going knowing everyone else is having a reasonably happy 1st trimester so far :) I am certainly feeling less depressed now i havent had to rush to the toilet since wed eve! I am 7 weeks today, so am still counting to 12 for my scan, still no date yet, but definately not worried as i have obviously got strong pregnancy hormones lol. xx

:hugs:im so sorry sunflower. hoping you get past it soon

i am having the least amount of morning sickness i have ever had. with my first two i was sick and vomitting every day in first tri until 1pm, then it would stop. with my third i was so sick, it was the worst. i vomitted all day. eventually i got dehydrated and had to take medicine. my fourth i was more nauseous than anything but it lasted the whole entire pregnancy and even a week after he was born. my fifth wasnt so bad but was pretty nauseous first and part of second tri. this one so far i have days where i feel more nauseous off and on than others, but i also have days when im hardly sick at all. usually by 8 weeks ms is in full swing. im feelig very lucky right now.

Just wanted to say hello and see how everyone is.

I have been soooooooooo nauseous. Weirdly eating cool original doritos has been helping. But it's been lasting all day. I get the train to work and sometimes I have to get off before my stop have some fresh air and wait for the next train.

But I am sure it will pass and it will be worth it in the end.

x

Hi ladies,

How are we all? Sorry I've not replied for ages not had use of the net :( so just been reading everyones posts!

March lovebug! Your scan looks lovely, so pleased for you! :)
Sunflower2310 I feel for you so much! Iv been lucky and just retched in the mornings! Only actually been sick once! And with twins they say it's worse! Lol

Anyone else had any scans?

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day today and I have the midwife visiting for the first time this afternoon, she is gonna talk me through what to expect witha pregnancy with twins :) so exciting!
Xx

Hi everyone. I am 9 weeks pregnant today after 7 months trying. I am due 17th March. I have a daughter aged 14 from a previous relationship. After leaving it so long I feel like this is my first pregnancy lol.

I had a private scan yesterday which was amazing and shows everything as it should be. And I got a bit excited after that and bought a baby grow to celebrate :blush: I also purchased a few maternity items as well. A pair of jeans (which are so comfy) and a couple of t.shirts. I can't wait until I have a proper bump.

H&H nine months to all us march mummy's :coolio:

Hello everyone,

All has gone a little quiet on here????
How is everyone doing??
Welcome Jin, that is fantastic news :)
I am 12 weeks and 2 days today, so glad to be finally past that 12 week wait......got my next scan next Thursday, can't wait.
xx

well i am 8 weeks today. Aparently placenta starts kicking in from now so symptoms start levelling out. Managed to sit in the lounge for 3 hours yesterday, was sooo great for a change of scenery. I cannot wait until i am all better and can eat like a pig again!
Decaf tea seems to help the metal mouth which i think it what is causing my nausea, that and excess saliva. Water is horrible so i am having weak blaccurrent juice and abiut 8 teas a day lol.
My Husband has been soo good. When he wakes up he makes me a tea and some breakfast and throughout the day i just text him what i need and he brings it to me. I think he is looking forward to me being better so he can have his wife back to normal and better again, he hates it when i feel bad and he cannot make me better bless him.

I am still awaiting my scan to see how many lodgers i have and to check all okay (although judging by m.s. all is okay in there lol). Keeping fingers crossed there are 2 in there, we have tons of twins in close family so here's hoping! Lol).

How is everyone else fairing? Better then me i hope!
HADS1 how does it feel to be past the first marker? Must be awsome xx

Hey Sunflower, that's great news that you are 8 weeks, when do you go for your scan?? I remember you saying that you was having some difficulty sorting it out?
Hopefully you will start to pick up very soon, I feel ok now, although I didn't suffer half as much as you :-(
Feels great to be past 12 weeks, I can't believe how much worry you have in the first part, I will start 2nd trimester on Tuesday, already got a little bump and starting to feel my jeans tightening....still the same weight though so I can handle that :)
Keeping my fingers crossed that you are having twins.....
x

My placenta has started to kick in thankfully. I feel a few % better so heading in the right direction thankfully. My midwife is away on holiday so my booking appointment is at 10 weeks which is 2 weeks later than would usually be for her. I still haven't had a scan date but she said it won't be until 12 weeks, so unless i fork out for a private one, i still have a few weeks to wait :-( I am surprised but i actually haven't been worrying (probably because i have been too ill!) because i think i have such bad symptoms it shows all must be okay in there.
I just wish i could find a remedy for the metal mouth. Makes me feel so sick, it is unreal, and the excess saliva gets me wretching too, icky!
How exciting for baby to start showing :) I think bumps are beautiful and cannot wait til i get mine :) I did have major baby bloat where i looked like i was about 5 months but since i got m.s. and lost a stone it has all gone, but my uterus area is a little enlarged now and i can feel stretching going on again :)
I have been dreaming of various foods to be able to eat, so desperately looking forward to that stage lol.
When will you change to maternity clothes? I brought some summer stuff in the sale hehe.

Thank you, i am keeping everything crossed for 2 little ones. x

I wouldn't worry, I didn't have my booking in appointment till Tuesday of this week, so I was 12 weeks!! They didn't seem to be concerned, I thought I would have gone sooner but hey ho.
Officially my first scan would have been around this time but I had a few earlier ones due to slight bleeding, looking forward to seeing Baby on Wednesday when he/she will be 13 weeks....
I think I need a pair of maternity jeans already, my jeans are a little snug on my belly and I tend to undo them when I am sat down, very classy hey, ha ha. Gonna go to Next this week and have a look.
Where did you get your clothes from??
I wish I had a soloution for the metal taste that you are suffering from, luckily I didn't get that so I don't envy you!!
Hopefully you will start to pick up now and get some of that weight back on :) I love eating onion bhajis at the min............but I hate Ham.....ewwwwwww
x

hope everyone starts feeling better soon! you are all such sweethearts. hope scans and appts get worked out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->