Looking for a Bump Buddy..Due March 30th!

I raided New Look :) I am off meat at the moment, it doesn't seem to sit very well :-S

i think whatever we can keep down and doesnt make us nauseous to eat right now is fine! :thumbup:

Yeah New look do some good stuff don't they, also dorothy perkins and next.....I must admit maternity wear is very limited!
Hope you are doing well Blessedmomma?
xx

i am ok hun. sick off and on still. will be glad to hit 2nd tri its my fave.

there are quite a few maternity stores here but they are outrageously priced. i try to get what i need from second hand stores first just to save some money. and i wear my DH shirts a lot, he is a giant so they fit well even when im huge:haha:

I have hit 2nd tri now so really glad about that, I have got my scan at 2.15pm today so really excited :) I will update my picture on here when I am back home.

Hads1 How did your scan go?

I brought some super cheap stuff at new Look, all i need to worry about now is when winter comes although i will be investing in some super sexy maternity tights and wearing jumper dresses etc hehe :)

I looked in Next but it was Granny items and not much selection and expensive, so i left them in the shop!

Blessedmomma, thats a shame about the clothes, hopefully you have enough to keep you going.

I have been eating tons of frazzles Lol. Oh and mints as gum no longer works for metal mouth and makes me wretch! Still meat free, my Auntie said that when she was pregnant she found she couldn't eat meat either and this seems a common occurance after lots of research.

Potatoes seem to work unless it is chips. Still no weight put on, but baby weight will start going on now, and when i can increase my food intake i shall have to work hard at putting my own weight back on and not just weight from baby.

I am 9 weeks today, yay. Feeling a little bit better today. Have managed to get my Laptop from the lounge and get a dvd all by myself! Sounds rubbish but that has the most i have been able to do for almost 3 weeks. Laying in bed typing at the moment but i certainly dont feel as pukey today! Looks like i am heading in the right direction. I can now also do more than sip my juice, i can mini chug! Yay at long last. Lol

I have my first midwife app on Wed afternoon. I go away next Friday, i am hoping i am well enough to go so today is some hope for me!

How is everyone else?

Hi everyone, my scan went really well, Baby is doing great and he/she was waving his little arms and legs around :) been given 27th February as my estimated due date, keeps creeping forward everytime I go, leap year too so that should be interesting!!
Also had the nuchal scan whilst I was there which is where they measure the thickness of fluid on the babys neck, this is teamed with a blood sample and then you get your results in a few weeks, this gives you a low-medium or high result for downs syndrome.
Baby was having a good ol riggle whilst the scan lady was doing her bit, babys mouth was even opening and closing......it must just enjoy talking like me, ha ha!!

Got told I am rhesus negative too so have to go in for a plasma injection at 28 weeks and just go to the hospital if I have any knocks/more bleeds........can be a rick if mine and babys blood mixes as my blood may produce antibodies if baby is rhesus positive.
Also Iron is low so been advised to increase iron intake, on a pregnancy vitamin so going to eat lots of iron rich foods too.

Hope everyone is well, Sunflower hopefully things should start to pick up for you now :)
Good luck with your midwife appointment :)

I have uploaded my new scan pic x

hads yay for great scan, baby looks adorable:happydance:

sunflower- glad you are starting to feel better. i am too :flower: i have some maternity clothes still, but will probably be getting some second hand clothes soon. i have a lot of short sleeve maternity shirts but i need some more winter clothes

hi hads! im still here. starting to feel better now. im waiting on a call this week to do my 12 week scan and bloodwork. happy to see baby again:flower:

Woo hoo.........just me and thee then I think :)
Keep me posted on your scan hun xx

i have a hard bump today that was not there yesterday. i always have a pooch in my lower tummy, but its bigger today. :cloud9:

0_IMAGE_630.jpg

sorry for being quiet. Been in Northumberland all week and no internet access. Food is still an issue but not being sick as much. Still spitty though. 11 weeks today though :)

i hope everyone else is well xx

hi all,

Ive not posted on the thread sice i miscarried one of my twins and i think im ready to rejoin :) i hope you all dont mind :)

How is everyone? i had my 12 week scan this week as you can see and baby was very healthy and bouncy! amazing to see! i can now find baby's heart on a home doppler!

And also i have a little baby bump coming! :)

Blessedmomma- your bump looks lovely :)

sunflower2310- good luck with your scan :)

Hads1- your scan pic is gorgeous :)

xx

collette- im so sorry to hear that hun :cry: im glad your doing better now and i pray you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

So glad you are back :) as Collette mentioned, i now have my scan date :) 21st in the morning. I am so scared that i am going to get there and they say i was never pregnant or something, stupid pregnancy dreams! Even though i am so ill i still think it will properly sink in when i see my baby for the first time. Having to wait this long is a pain but i guess if i have this many symptoms and so badly it must all be going well (hopefully!).

aww thanks :)
sunflower2310 - lol your scan will be fine ) how far gone will you be when you have it? its taken you so so long to get yours i feecy l for you as i worried so much up to all of my scans so i know hw you are feeling! :(

Blessedmomma- how is your pregnancy going?

xx

my pregnancy is going great hun, thanks!

i had my scan today and got moved up from 12+5 to 13+1 so new due date of march 18. :happydance:

ooh yay for going forwards and not backwards!!

I will be 12+5. I have my first midwife appointment this wednesday! I was meant to have it before i went away but when i got to the appointment the midwife wasn't there!!

Not looking forward to it as straight after i have to zoom to a hospital appointment so i hope she doesn't take too much blood hehe.

Well yesterday i wasn't sick and i ate all day so that is good. I hope i put weight back on soon as missing a stone is a lot for me and i hurt when i lay down as i don't have as much padding as i usually would.

I guess i won't have to worry about that for much longer, thankfully!

Hello,

Collette86-I'm sorry to hear of your loss, hope you are ok and your baby looks beautiful, I know it must have been very hard, glad you are back :)

Sunflower-that's good news that you are starting to pick up :) make sure you keep us posted with your scan.....and i'm pretty certain there is a baby in there ;-)

Blessedmomma-glad you are well too, look at your little bump, awww, mine is certainly coming on, have got maternity jeans now :) I went to see my Mum yesterday and she was like 'aww haven't you gone thick around the middle' ha ha, you mean I look fat, Mums hey!!!!

I am doing well, got my 16 week midwife apt today, think they listen to the heart but not sure, got my 20 week scan on 6th October so looking forward to that.

Keep in touch girlies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->