• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a bump buddy :) june 3rd.

Hello! June 2nd! Just starting to check out the 2nd tri threads, what you think of them so far, useful at this stage?

How are you both feeling at the moment, any symptoms?x

hi yin, i was in bnb before with my first child, and i loved the second and third tri section, and was not a fan of the first, and with baby #2 on the way i feel the same. wbu?

Yeah know what you mean, first tri forum is full if frantic, nervous mums to be, can cause more worry!

Seems like there's more practical and helpful threads on the 2nd tri one. I just feel some threads aren't relevant for me just yet, I'm sure that'll change really soon though!;)

lol yes, i love second tri forum, and in fact the second tri of pregnancy is my favorite, little pain lol. do you have a birth plan?

No, haven't done any if that yet, lots of reading to do first, I sort of didnt do too much research etc 1st tri because I thought it would jinx things!;)

Have you got everything planned out?

oh i see, im planning on a home birth, i got my midwives so i guess thats the first step lol. and thinking about having a lotus birth but not too sure on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->