Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

Hey annmariecrisp - fingers firmly crossed for you sweetie :dust::dust:

hey thanks,
congrats btw am really happy for you and wish you h and h pregnancy :)
I will update in the morning with results of what the scan shows xxx fx'd

bleeding has got heavier and have got a scan tomorrow so will update after that xx :nope:

I have everything crossed for you,i hope it all goes well! XX

I had a scan yesterday,my dates say 7+4 but it put meforward 5 days to8+2, baby looked great. It did reassure me a bit but knowing my last bub was still fine up until 11+4 still has me worried. but at least I have 5 less days to wait until 12wks! I will findout today if I need progesterone or not. FX!

How is everyone today? Has anyone popped out yet? I know mineis just bloat but it doesnt usually go down just morphs into a baby belly but I am huge ( I do this every time from about 7wks) :hugs:

Thats great news Pip :thumbup: Great that he scan will be sooner too!!
:dust:

Still no popping here, tho was the same last time. Lots of bloating too (maybe down to me using being pregnant as an excuse to eat everything I can get my hands on!!) :dohh:

annmariecrisp please keep us updated on how you get on. Fx'd for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow! xxx

pip101 great news for you!

I've bought a pair of maternity jeans already because I've been so bloated and they are amazing! Highly recommend to everyone if you are feeling uncomfortable...you may as well get your monies worth for the 9 months of wearing them!

AnnMarieCrisp -so sorry hun -you must be terrified.Everything crossed that all will be well on the scan tomorrow

BlueFairy - it is cruel to make you wait for the scan :growlmad: Why don't you try ringing the EPU and telling them you are worried? - tell them you've had bit of blood on wiping if you don't mind fibbing! Plus tell them you have had a m/c before - they should book an early scan for you.

At least because I have had so many m/c's I have no problem getting an early scan. I am struggling to wait till I am 6+3 so can't imagine having to wait until you are 12 weeks! I am seeing my GP tomorrow and think he will do an early referral to obstetrician. And have blood test Friday to measure beta HCG and Progesterone level.

Oops = posted b4 I finished (anyway I need 4 posts b4 I can get a signature!)

VicVicX - you're very close to me - just 4 days apart! Glad you have an early scan booked too :)

Pip - congrats on your scan - and on getting your dates moved forward - that's great!

All this talk of popping out - I am jealous -my tummy is far too fat! Probably won't look pregnant till I'm about 35 weeks - lol!! Gained quite a bit of weight with fertility treatments :-(

Anyone else got diarrhoea? - had it a few days now - not nice!

Goodnight all xx
Hope

Hope things go well Annmarie.

I am about to go and do another test to see if it has gone from 2-3 to 3+ on the indicator. I normally test with the first pee but woke early at 4am and totally forgot.

Hi girls,
thanks for all your well wishes, well I had the scan and all it showed was my lining was 13mm which they said is quite thick and they said that I am too early to see anything else at the mo, I did find out that my progesterone is 38 which I have been told is quite good, I'm still spotting but now it's brown in colour....the person doing my scan said it showed no liquid and no bits in my uterus which normally indicates a miscarriage but that he wasn't that hopeful at this stage....I get my HCG results back tonight, that will be the one that decides it....if it's under 200 there's no chance I think if it's over that then we have hope.....so we'll see tonight....I'll update as soon as I know xxx Love Am xxx

Hi girls,
thanks for all your well wishes, well I had the scan and all it showed was my lining was 13mm which they said is quite thick and they said that I am too early to see anything else at the mo, I did find out that my progesterone is 38 which I have been told is quite good, I'm still spotting but now it's brown in colour....the person doing my scan said it showed no liquid and no bits in my uterus which normally indicates a miscarriage but that he wasn't that hopeful at this stage....I get my HCG results back tonight, that will be the one that decides it....if it's under 200 there's no chance I think if it's over that then we have hope.....so we'll see tonight....I'll update as soon as I know xxx Love Am xxx

AM, keep you head above water here!! 5 weeks is still very early and maybe they just werent looking close enough everything is soo small at this stage, you never know i am praying for you and my fx for a sticky bean!!!!

Hello ladies! I'm happy to find this forum so we can all share experiences. I had 2 miscarriages in 2004 and 2005. Ectopic on my 3rd 4 years ago. Now, I'm 6 weeks, 3 days pregnant by TVU. I am happy and concerned at the same time to know a heart beat was detected contrary to my 3 previous ones but it's at 71bpm. I was reading normal fetal heart rates and at the age of gestation it should be above 100. I am really worried. Has anyone had the same experience or more or less the same. Please share. Thank you.

I totally understand that blue. I had a mmc- blighted ovum- in sept before a natural mc. This was only detected at the dating scan. My body thought i was still pregnant and the gest sac continued to grow. I was walking around thinking I was pregnant all that time but I wasn't... So I defo need to have this scan for proof there is a baby! I hadn't really heard about missed mc before I had one, I just thought all is ok if there is no bleeding. Ohwell fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky! Xx

Same thing happened to me last July, I had no idea about MMC either and like you thought if there was no bleeding everything must be ok..Im 40 years old and this was my first pregnancy....its such a cruel act of nature...I found out at my 12 weeks scan that my baby had died at around 11 weeks. It was a nightmare. But Im now 17 weeks pregnant again and its been the longest 17 weeks of my life! Its so hard when you know what can happen to try and stay positive,but I just count every day as a blessing now, and thankfuly have support for the 'off days' I truly feel for all the ladies here who have suffered loss, only we can understand this journey, and Ihope we all have the best outcomes! Im also up for being a bump buddy! :flower:

hey thanks,

Hey annemaire - thats a great sign, been thinking about you all day and had my fx'd for you. Hopefully you will get hgc results soon and put your mind at rest xx

Hi bbben and binlidsrock. Congrats on :bfp: ladies x

Sorry bbben can't help with the heartbeat question as I never heard a heartbeat. Not too sure what is should be. Did the midwife say anything about it when you had your scan?

hey thanks,

Hey annemaire - thats a great sign, been thinking about you all day and had my fx'd for you. Hopefully you will get hgc results soon and put your mind at rest xx

Is it? I am so scared of that phone call......I am looking for a miracle.....My OH is going away at the weekend so if it's not the result I want then I'm going to be on my own all weekend and will be going through hell on my own :( I would be absolutely made up if my results are good.....just don't want to build myself up for a fall so am being cautious.
Not sure what to make of my progesterone levels....is 38 a good level?
thank you for thinking of me today and yeah lets pray for a miracle :)
Love Am xxx

Hi girls,

Sorry, I quoted the wrong one to start with :dohh:

I took it that the 13mm lining was a good sign? I have read that between 8-13 is good. Over 15 or under 6 is not so good. Also (I have read again) that from conception to 12 weeks progesterone levels can be anywhere between 9-47 so yours sounds good too. Sorry this is all from things I have read and can't say anything from experience x

Hi girls,
Thanks for all your support but I'm afraid it's bad news.....progesterone is down to 20 and hcg is only 150, have got to go back in 2 days just to check it's going down still and they are going to get me in for blood tests to try and figure out what is going wrong :( Just wanted to say you have all been an amazing support and I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies and I will keep an eye on the threads to see how you're getting on
Lot's of love and hugs
Am xxxx:nope:

Oh Annemarie I am so sorry :( I was just talking to my mum tonight telling her what was going on. I am gutted that it isn't good news. I hope they find out what is going on.
I am sorry you have to spend the weekend alone, I wish I lived nearer. Make sure you call a friend to come over and be with you.
Love and light Jen x

Hi girls,
Thanks for all your support but I'm afraid it's bad news.....progesterone is down to 20 and hcg is only 150, have got to go back in 2 days just to check it's going down still and they are going to get me in for blood tests to try and figure out what is going wrong :( Just wanted to say you have all been an amazing support and I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies and I will keep an eye on the threads to see how you're getting on
Lot's of love and hugs
Am xxxx:nope:

oh AM I am sooo very very sorry that you have to go through this I really do feel for you and if you ever need to talk just message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->