Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

So happy for you guys. I so hope mine goes that well on Monday.

thanks hippylittlej,

I'm sure yours will go well :happydance: I think if anything was wrong you would found out about it by now...12 weeks is a long time to go without your body telling you something was wrong! :thumbup:

Try and stay positive and also try not to cry as much as I did when I saw everything is ok because through misty eyes you can't see the scan images very well :haha:

Let us know how you get on!

And pip101...we want to see some pictures of your little one too! :cloud9:

Congrats to you too Pip :happydance:

Time for you two ladies to relax a little and start to really enjoy your little beans :hugs:

Heya,

It went really well...my little bean was jumping around like mad. We saw it's little face, arms, legs and heart...it was amazing.

Now I can't wait to start telling people!

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hey Hippylittlej...I am sure yours will be fine....I love seeing the scans! Then you can relax and ENJOY!
Bluefairy- mine was the same, took the lady half an hr to get the measurement and I had to roll over and go pee and walk around...it was being naughty!
You would think after 2 full pregnancies that the exxcitement of scans etc would wane but it so doesnt at all, I get teary still!
Hope everyone else is going great too!

I am sure it will be fine which is why I wanted to wait until 12 weeks but I guess after a loss you never quite relax the same way others do.

My first appointment is in 10 days and I can't wait. Ofcourse I am really nervous and praying everything is ok. Our last baby passed around 8 weeks so the next few weeks are going to be stressful for us. Last time I had bleeding around 5 weeks and so far everything is going well this time around. Plus my symptoms are more pronounced which I am taking as a good thing. I have never been so happy to have nausea....haha!! I plan to get a doppler once we can hear the heartbeat. That will definitely ease my stress. Good luck girls!!

How are you all ladies?? Hope evryone is enjoying themselves...and the nausea HopeAlways!! I am 14wks tomorrow, feel like I can finally relax now- we have told nearly everyone now and they were all great about it.

Hi ladies :hi: How are we all??

How did you get on at your scan Hippylittlej?

Happy 14 weeks Pip :happydance:

I managed to find twiglets heartbeat on my doppler on Sunday :cloud9:.
I was soooo relieved as my symptoms (not that I had many) were starting to fade and I was starting to worry again :dohh:

Anyway, all seems well. I have a private scan booked for Thursday so can't wait for that.

Hi ladies :hi: How are we all??

How did you get on at your scan Hippylittlej?

Happy 14 weeks Pip :happydance:

I managed to find twiglets heartbeat on my doppler on Sunday :cloud9:.
I was soooo relieved as my symptoms (not that I had many) were starting to fade and I was starting to worry again :dohh:

Anyway, all seems well. I have a private scan booked for Thursday so can't wait for that.

GL for your scan! having the doppler must be very reassuring..have often wondered about getting one too!

Scan went fine. I just wish I had been given longer to look at the baby and they had taken more time trying to get a good picture, but hey ho. I think we are going to book a private scan for around the 16 week mark.

Yeah for second Trimester, I have a small delay in getting to that point as my dates have changed slightly.

Yay for a good scan hippy :yipee:

Def worth getting a doppler Pip. Don't get me wrong, it is frustrating and sometimes worrying if you can't find the heartbeat but as long as you can handle that, def get one.

As I said, I was starting to worry again but finding it put me at ease. (I had booked the private scan prior to this or probably wouldn't have bothered as that was reassuring enough) :dohh:

Yay well done on the scan hippylittlej....great news!

Pip I have a Doppler too...bought it off Amazon pretty cheap and it's awesome...hearing beans heartbeat is amazing...especially as they don't let you hear it at the scan.

I found out a friend of mine is due on exactly the same day after I announced my pregnancy to the world and it's been so much fun comparing notes etc...mainly giggling about how much of a mega bitch we're being to our husbands...poor guys!

Hope you are all well. xxxxx

Congrats girls. All good news.

An update about me: Today I developed some spotting. It happened right before a big presentation at work. I was freaking out. I called my MD office and they told me to come in to meet with one of the NP's. I ended up seeing both NP's and they couldn't have been sweeter. They definitely found the baby and the HEARTBEAT!!! We saw it beating and it was awesome. However, the happy mood changed when they found a subchorionic hemorrhage. Both NP's didn't seem too upset about it. They actually said they see these alot and most dissolve or absorb on their own. However if it gets large enough it can cause the placenta to completely detach from the uterine wall causing a miscarriage. I am so scared b/c of our last mc in December. The NP's told me to take it easy and enjoy this time b/c the baby looks healthy. I still have my scheduled appt with my MD on Monday. The NP's said they would see me again anytime if I would like a reassuring ultrasound. I scheduled a appt with them in 3 weeks which should be around 9 weeks into my pregnancy. With my mc the baby died at 8 weeks so this extra appt will help ease my anxiety and check on the bleed. So we are excited but yet still very nervous. There is obviously an increased change of miscarriage with a bleed so I pray it will all work out. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks!

I hope that things go well Hope, it sucks that you have something else to worry about, but great news about the heartbeat and baby looking good.

Hey hopealways, sorry to hear about the added complication but on the other hand :yipee::wohoo: for a great scan and heartbeat :hugs:

Hope- I have evrything crossed that it just goes away! I am sure it will be fine and that 9wk scan will be awesome!
Hippy- yay for the scan...shame you didnt get to see too much but at least it's there and doing great! YAY
Am supposed to see my mw next week.....and it got me thinking that it seems like just yesterday I saw here so time must be speeding up for me, so my next visit after this one I'll be 19wks..nearly halfway..omg.....I know I'm getting ahead of myself but it got me really excited for a bit! hehe!
Hope you're all good ladies! xx

Thanks girls! I still have my regular appointment with the doctor on Monday so I am sure she will do another ultrasound. That is definitely reassuring. The spotting only lasted under an hour with nothing suspicious today. Just normal nausea, sore boobs and fatigue----never thought I would be happier to feel like this. Fingers crossed the hemorrhage resolves on its own.

Hopealways - Monday will be here before you know it and you will come out the doc's with a big huge smile on your face :hugs:

Pip - my goodness 19 weeks??? Wow :thumbup:

I had a private scan yesterday and all is looking fab. Heartbeat was 182 bpm which I thought was fast but they said bubs was sooo active, it was fine. Have a peek :cloud9:

https://youtu.be/EODSHyHT5XA

https://youtu.be/k9NTY-r3vFw

Yay that is a brilliant heart rate (this bean was 186 when I had my scan at 7+4....go 180-s!)

Vicvicx- not 19 wks just yet...I am just over 14now...but I see the mw next week..then in another month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->